Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 21. (Read 106974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Coinbase is one of the most reliable exchanges, trusted by thousands of traders
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I used to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, but recently I have shifted to 100bit.co.in. Their operation types are almost same, only 100bit.co.in offers direct trading in Alt coins as well and takes only 0.1% as trading fee.

What is your relationship with this exchange?  Seems you have done a lot of advertising for them.  Not to mention colorful advertising.

Being a LocalBitcoins trader, I was looking for their competitor for long, because I do not like monopoly in any market as it only leads to dictatorship and then failure. I found that competitor, when I stumbled upon the 100bitcoin project. Later, I was part of their public testing too. It is true that they have very low volume now, but it is normal for a new exchange. I have done little bit of trading there and the platform is now more or less stable, though I have seen that they have a warning on their registration page...

Warning! We are in BETA. Everything might not work as expected for now. Please play with small amount now.

I want 100bit.co.in to stay and want to see more volume on them. Hence I talk about them...

...Hopefully, this clears my relationship with this exchange.

Do you have an official relationship or part owner or receiving money from exchange?

Or are you just an trader only?  I just ask as normally if you were just a fan and not getting something in exchange we don't see such colorful advertisements.

No direct monetory advantage for promoting them. But, indirectly yes. Because, as a trader, they are more lucrative to me than LocalBitcoins as they charge 0.1% against LocalBitcoin's 1%. Moreover, I can trade Alts over there (though there are very few now). So, if my promotion increases volume on the site, that is an advantage for me.

Apart from that, I was paid by them for finding bug in their public testing.

Completely clear now. Smiley..   Best of luck to you on it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Use Cryptsy we just celebrated our 3rd Birthday, and still going strong! You can buy numerous altcoins as well as Bitcoin.

sometimes deposits are too slow there(and withdrawals too), it's that fixed already? because despite this there is a huge volume which make cryptsy an interesting exchange for moving big amount

If your verified you have way less delay in moving your coin in and out. Most deposit and withdraw delays are security and compliance flags kicking in.
I'm not verified, and  I wait more than half year in some cases.
Recently BTCD canot be withdrawn, no info about it on site.
i don't like cryptsy at all. the support is terrible too. i do all my tradings at bittrex and btc-e now. ofcource mostly i trade altcoins and so i use bittrex for that matter.

their support is great actually, they always respond to your issue, they are just too damn slow, i find btc- to be the worst among the ones you mentioned, instead bittrex is good for quick trading
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I used to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, but recently I have shifted to 100bit.co.in. Their operation types are almost same, only 100bit.co.in offers direct trading in Alt coins as well and takes only 0.1% as trading fee.

What is your relationship with this exchange?  Seems you have done a lot of advertising for them.  Not to mention colorful advertising.

Being a LocalBitcoins trader, I was looking for their competitor for long, because I do not like monopoly in any market as it only leads to dictatorship and then failure. I found that competitor, when I stumbled upon the 100bitcoin project. Later, I was part of their public testing too. It is true that they have very low volume now, but it is normal for a new exchange. I have done little bit of trading there and the platform is now more or less stable, though I have seen that they have a warning on their registration page...

Warning! We are in BETA. Everything might not work as expected for now. Please play with small amount now.

I want 100bit.co.in to stay and want to see more volume on them. Hence I talk about them...

Do you have an official relationship or part owner or receiving money from exchange?

Or are you just an trader only?  I just ask as normally if you were just a fan and not getting something in exchange we don't see such colorful advertisements.

No direct monetory advantage for promoting them. But, indirectly yes. Because, as a trader, they are more lucrative to me than LocalBitcoins as they charge 0.1% against LocalBitcoin's 1%. Moreover, I can trade Alts over there (though there are very few now). So, if my promotion increases volume on the site, that is an advantage for me.

Apart from that, I was paid by them for finding bug in their public testing.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
Use Cryptsy we just celebrated our 3rd Birthday, and still going strong! You can buy numerous altcoins as well as Bitcoin.

sometimes deposits are too slow there(and withdrawals too), it's that fixed already? because despite this there is a huge volume which make cryptsy an interesting exchange for moving big amount

If your verified you have way less delay in moving your coin in and out. Most deposit and withdraw delays are security and compliance flags kicking in.
i don't like cryptsy at all. the support is terrible too. i do all my tradings at bittrex and btc-e now. ofcource mostly i trade altcoins and so i use bittrex for that matter.
Activity: 130

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

i have noticed the same. he also is very protective to people talking about that exchange. or he is the owner, or he is advertising for them.
maybe he is a member of an out of forum exclusive signature campaign. and gets paid per post and coloring is one of the rules of that camp. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
and for btc exchange for less then 0.01BTC you use what?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
Majority around here uses btce but i use http://ecoin.eu and their partners. They also have a trading platform where I do my tradings and stuff. Why ecoin.eu? I was skeptical at first about the site but then I've done a background search (as I always do) and I've seen a lot of positive reviews and ratings about the site and its services. I tried it to see for myself if those reviews are just part of advertising and such but then I was amazed by the transaction speed. It was fast! Even the trading platform is very user-friendly. Also, their customer support are very accommodating. They're usually faster to response to your inquiry around 8AM Europe time.
legendary
Activity: 896

i have noticed the same. he also is very protective to people talking about that exchange. or he is the owner, or he is advertising for them.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

i registered there in that new localbitcoin site, but when searching for euro trade in euro zone, it give me nobody, something wrong i think, it's impossible that there are any users trading for euro....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
Generally Btc-E, just for the time they have been active and since Mt.Gox i just used them (i started with them since i suspected about some mt.gox therys which confirmed latter) never got major problems so just keept using them, the "variety" of coins is a good point also.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
I use btcturk.com  cuz its only reliable site that i can turn my btc's to my currency:)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Cryptsy and huge volume? Title says Bitcoin exchange. Cryptsy volume is generated by altcoin trading. Their BTC/FIAT volume is not even worth mentioning.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I use bte-c for my bitcoin to dollar exchange and also I just started trading altcoins with small amounts of bitcoin and I do this at bittrex. their fees are good and the daily volume is decent so I chose them.
Pages:
Jump to: