Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 24. (Read 106974 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LocalBitcoins for me. I'm a New Zealander and it's not easy to buy from many of the already established exchanges out there and even if they do accept international customers, it can takes days to weeks for the funds to show up in your account. Plus wire transfers have huge fees and many of the payment processors that exchanges use tend to be quite shady as well. Not sure if the situation has changed since last year but I remember BTC-e also had a minimum deposit size that was far too large for someone like me who just wanted to buy a few BTC at a time.

New Zealand does have a few exchanges of its own and I've used services which allow you to buy BTC via a credit/debit card but I've found that neither option is any cheaper than buying from LocalBitcoins anyway.

As long as the buyer/seller has a good feedback score and trade history, then it should be pretty safe too. I've bought and sold using LocalBitcoins >20 times over the past year and all my trades have been very satisfactory so far.

Would localbitcoins be the best option for Australians?
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
I like Bittrex. Deposits are relatively quick and withdrawals are near instant
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Used local bitcoins to buy my first bitcoin, but it's too pricey to use it all the time. btc-e and kraken - easiest verification(or no verification at all)

Try www.100bit.co.in as an alternative to LocalBitcoins. It offers 0.1% trading fee as against LocalBitcoin's 1%.
Activity: 31
Used local bitcoins to buy my first bitcoin, but it's too pricey to use it all the time. btc-e and kraken - easiest verification(or no verification at all)
Activity: 154
I use c-cex and I like it very much. But it's more suitable for altcoins trading though...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I have been with Localbitcoins.com and Bit-X.com, have been trading at both and would say that both are much better so far... Smiley

I think there are lot better options out there then localbitcoins.   It all depends on your country, but normally localbitcoins you will pay to much.
legendary
Activity: 896
kraken is amazing. i had a small issue and it got solved in a very quick fashion. i have never been helped this good and friendly before while i was using btc-e and a few other exchanges. respect to kraken.
Activity: 406
LocalBitcoins for me. I'm a New Zealander and it's not easy to buy from many of the already established exchanges out there and even if they do accept international customers, it can takes days to weeks for the funds to show up in your account. Plus wire transfers have huge fees and many of the payment processors that exchanges use tend to be quite shady as well. Not sure if the situation has changed since last year but I remember BTC-e also had a minimum deposit size that was far too large for someone like me who just wanted to buy a few BTC at a time.

New Zealand does have a few exchanges of its own and I've used services which allow you to buy BTC via a credit/debit card but I've found that neither option is any cheaper than buying from LocalBitcoins anyway.

As long as the buyer/seller has a good feedback score and trade history, then it should be pretty safe too. I've bought and sold using LocalBitcoins >20 times over the past year and all my trades have been very satisfactory so far.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I have been with Localbitcoins.com and Bit-X.com, have been trading at both and would say that both are much better so far... Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Im using BTC-e, Poloniex, Bit-x, good sites, easy to use, trade, buy&sell ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Well alot of positive talk about btc-e, I have used use Coinbase in the past, i'll give them a try soon enough.

Coinbase is the worst exchange bitcoin site that i know
It takes many days to buy/sell bitcoin

True. But is it the only exchange with permit in the US.

https://www.circle.com/
Activity: 211
Well alot of positive talk about btc-e, I have used use Coinbase in the past, i'll give them a try soon enough.

Coinbase is the worst exchange bitcoin site that i know
It takes many days to buy/sell bitcoin

True. But is it the only exchange with permit in the US.
Activity: 28
I am using CoinBase since last year and I am very happy with their service. Before CoinBase I use to purchase bitcoins at btc-e. I was always nervous about btc-e as its unregistered exchange.
Activity: 128

It takes huge time for money to go in and come out of exchanges like BTC-e. Hence I prefer exchanges like www.100bit.co.in or www.LocalBitcoins.com, where money directly moves from buyer to seller with no intermediary.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Come on Gemini and Noble Markets!  Launch already!   Grin

Guess the Bitlicense is the major hold up for these game changing Bitcoin exchanges set to stir up the landscape.

http://www.coindesk.com/nydfs-expects-final-bitlicense-very-soon/

Activity: 476
Im using coinbase and btc-e at the moment. These site have simple Design and easy to use. BTC-e is very good site if some one wanted to use.

Coinbase is not an exchange site lol . Its only a btc wallet or where you can buy btc.
Secondly yeah btc-e is good site, easy to use. I'm using it also, along with the most active in these days with a lot of options is the bit-x

CoinBase now is indeed an exchange site. It started as a wallet. Then transformed itself into a Bitcoin shop. Now it is a real time exchange. Check https://exchange.coinbase.com/
good transformation from coinbase Smiley
now they are officially an exchange, after strengthen their wallet and shop line
It depends on the coin I want to trade. I usually trade on Poloniex and Cryptsy (formerly also on Bter). Whereas Cryptsy had some problems on withdrawals the last time, so I switched over to test Bittrex but it has not convinced me so far.
I hope for InstandDEX as part of SuperNET, the first decentralized exchange especially for security reasons.
I think it is more suitable for BTC/fiat exchange
but altcoin/BTC exchange is suit too
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
It depends on the coin I want to trade. I usually trade on Poloniex and Cryptsy (formerly also on Bter). Whereas Cryptsy had some problems on withdrawals the last time, so I switched over to test Bittrex but it has not convinced me so far.
I hope for InstandDEX as part of SuperNET, the first decentralized exchange especially for security reasons.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Im using coinbase and btc-e at the moment. These site have simple Design and easy to use. BTC-e is very good site if some one wanted to use.

Coinbase is not an exchange site lol . Its only a btc wallet or where you can buy btc.
Secondly yeah btc-e is good site, easy to use. I'm using it also, along with the most active in these days with a lot of options is the bit-x

CoinBase now is indeed an exchange site. It started as a wallet. Then transformed itself into a Bitcoin shop. Now it is a real time exchange. Check https://exchange.coinbase.com/
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Considering the fact that you are living in Pakistan, how you are able to deposit / withdraw your funds in BTC-e? Do they allow withdrawals to local bank accounts in Pakistan?
Pages:
Jump to: