Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Exchange do you use and why ? - page 41. (Read 106974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
localbitcoins. You can have coins within minutes here. Bitstamp etc have to wait days for the money to show up

How do u get coin in minutes ? FIAT transfer takes some time ...right ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
localbitcoins. You can have coins within minutes here. Bitstamp etc have to wait days for the money to show up
legendary
For me, I use either localbitcoins, friend or mine, or wm-center.

Is not wm-center seized ?

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/wm-center-e-currency-exchange-seized-by-us-government/

so wm-center is gone or scam ?

Not sure... I never used them. Rather this is the first time I heard about them and then searched Google to find out the news of their seizure.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/wm-center-e-currency-exchange-seized-by-us-government/

so wm-center is gone or scam ?
legendary

Activity: 896

Localbitcoins are good but the thing is they are diff with trading site since you are trading with real person and not the site owner . they are just doing the escrow service .
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
BTCE is my favorite. i also trade at Stamp and Bitfinex, but honestly, i'm going to leave Bitfinex. they no longer share liquidity with Bitstamp, and traders are very over-leveraged. the order book is extremely thin. if we see a flash crash, we will see margin calls/halted trading. $26 million USD in longs? give me a break...

These last few days were pretty good for Bitfinex. They almost became the new MtGox Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
BTCE is my favorite. i also trade at Stamp and Bitfinex, but honestly, i'm going to leave Bitfinex. they no longer share liquidity with Bitstamp, and traders are very over-leveraged. the order book is extremely thin. if we see a flash crash, we will see margin calls/halted trading. $26 million USD in longs? give me a break...
Activity: 27
I use Bitstamp, its very user-friendly.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Siamese Coin
BTC-E is the best
I like using Mintpal for exchanges, it was recommended to me...
Bter is another exchange i used when i got involved with NXT.

i switched from cryptsy and bter when i found mintpal. i like the interface of it much better, and it seems to be growing at a good pace. nice to see those order books thicken up.
Activity: 17
I like using Mintpal for exchanges, it was recommended to me...
Bter is another exchange i used when i got involved with NXT.
Buy and sell bitcoins,
I only use Cryptsy - although it tends to lack once in a while - espcially when a coin pump is happening. I used to use Cryptorush before it got hacked.

I find Cryptsy to be very much lacking. The interface and trade engine is horrible. Have you considered trying Mintpal? I'm a fan, to be honest.
Activity: 798
anyone use bitfinex? it seems to be good exchange
never tried that before.
and i want try chinese exchange, with no fee and huge volume :p

You'd need a Chinese bank account for Chinese exchanges.
I haven't used Bitfinex, but it seems good. Nice volume and orders get filled.

That's incorrect.
ANXPRO is an exchange based in Hong Kong. We offer Hong Kong direct banking, Australian direct banking and also SEPA Deposits and Withdrawals. International Wired Transfers are also accepted, but fees are a little higher.
Our fees are as low as 0.05%.
Space Lord
never tried that before.

You'd need a Chinese bank account for Chinese exchanges.
I haven't used Bitfinex, but it seems good. Nice volume and orders get filled.
Activity: 644
never tried that before.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'm using a Polish bitcoin exchange - bitcurex.com
They've been around for a year and I had no problems depositing or withdrawing funds.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
I use BTC-e because it is the cheapest market and then because allows deposit or withdrawal with method of payment different.

Over this, doesn't require any document.
Space Lord
I personally prefer Bitstamp.
I like the simple, neat and efficient design of the site. The trading screen is not cluttered up like some of the other sites.
You'll have to get verified before you can deposit USD but it's definitely worth it.

You have to get verified before doing any deposits/withdrawals, either BTC or fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: