Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 32. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 05:55:51 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

After cartaxi,atlant and many bounty camp scamming spree? I doubt it's hard to find some great bounty camp here and I suggest that be more selective and read some facts before starting to join with them, But you can do multi camps with Social media camps and by then you may have another option if one camp falls. But in sig camps try to seek for yourself and try to read their whitepaper,rules and allocation before joining on them.
you maybe right and had a point on this, but there's something I'd like to correct something Sir, regarding about in the last the last year ended ico which is car tax, I am one of the investors of that ico and I am also one of the capitalist who gain in that project, it maybe most of them didn't get their bounty rewards but not all for sure. Though, I am not depending it only telling that I got profit when I invested in it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 31, 2018, 05:51:07 PM
You should work on this one im working on DIW . Read the whitepaper as well you could make a research of the team members that will give you confidencent. Trust me . Its the future. And they pay heavly. If you are full member you can use avatar and stuff.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 31, 2018, 05:49:56 PM
Hm, try those bounty campaigne where is good bounty pool and not many participants. And not last role plays the amount of your followers in twitter and facebook. In some projects having less tnan 500-1000 followers you will make the same work as the other make with 10000 and more followers,but get paid in 4-5 times less. Read the conditions and choose the best for you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
It's hard to say which company is good. Try everything if you have twitter and facebook. But the signature campaign is still the best option in generosity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
As far as I know, the sign-up bonus is applicable to most participants, and you can finish the job only a little time every day. You can read the technical document of the ICO project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Korean Syndicate / Translator
January 31, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
To avoid bounty scam, study the structure of the ICO. Is there a website to check the white paper? How about the team, do they have real people ready to communicate with participants? Check also the if the project is realistic. Then weigh things if the bounty hunting is for you.

So, I've had the same question running in my head for a while, especially now since I signed up to do some significant amounts of translation work in promise for future payment.

Now, how does one spot a bounty scam? Or how do you know if the project is about to fail? Either of these results in absolutely NO payment for the hours and hours of work that you've put in. (Some of these translations take many, many hours.)

If you could share some more tips, then we would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 07:39:38 AM
I think ICO projects make bounty more reliable, and scam projects usually have very few members on telegrams, you can try to find that way.

I think that number of folowers in telegram didnt shows reliability of project. bad social/bitkointalk marketing can be the reason.
Activity: 7
January 31, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
I think ICO projects make bounty more reliable, and scam projects usually have very few members on telegrams, you can try to find that way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 06:43:52 AM
The most reliable bounty campaign is one that you can find in my signature. WePower an excellent project with a promising future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
January 31, 2018, 04:08:47 AM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
To avoid bounty scam, study the structure of the ICO. Is there a website to check the white paper? How about the team, do they have real people ready to communicate with participants? Check also the if the project is realistic. Then weigh things if the bounty hunting is for you.
Activity: 24
January 31, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
think about get participation on WELL bounty (my first bounty).
interesting project on my mind. when I got a knee injury in 2012 I cant found a good quality doctor for my recovery.
have you any opinions for it?
link to bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-well-decentralized-global-marketplace-for-healthcare-2699257
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
January 31, 2018, 03:42:04 AM
DIW Bounty campaign is a very good and well managed bounty campaign. Plus the projet is serious, it's not just a token

Their coins as a real use and real life, check out their ANN thrad : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diw-ann-ico-diwtokencom-decentralize-security-2567416
                                                                    their bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0;topicseen
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
January 31, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
I have researched and find out few bounty campaign those are good , actually I am thinking to start playing -

1. Mark space
2. Abyss
3. We power

The first option Mark space is now on it's last phase , it's a VR e-commerce , already many renowned company made deal with them. They already raised 25% of the total expected capital. So may be it is risk free.

The second one abyss is also good, this may be much more stable than others. Their team is strong and have strong portfolio.

We power already proved itself, after successful completion of their first phase of bounty campaign they have started there second phase. Hopefully it will also rock.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 01:18:09 AM
I am sure with bounty that I follow now will be successful, therefore I suggest to you to follow bounty KWH
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kwh-bounty-now-on-btctalk-bounty-over-2752316
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 10:59:36 PM
bounty that I am currently following and in my opinion will be a good project is the debitum network
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
There are so many bounty to participate but are to be trusted..  Just go on arcblock bounty campaign or etherjack.io bounty campaign.
Activity: 12
January 30, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
I thought Torqcoin bounty campaign is great one ever I participated. https://www.torqcoin.io/?r=blackhawk
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
January 30, 2018, 03:29:03 PM
guys, need your advice. Maybe your know now availible bounty with big pool on signature campagain? If if possible,  stable invest ICO project
Activity: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:16:13 PM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

Globitex GBX ICO has launched a new & improved version of its Official Bounty Campaign!
Activity: 48
January 30, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
Dock.io looks profitable take a look https://app.dock.io?r=omerceceli:aaaaB8uq  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: