Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 34. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 23, 2018, 09:39:00 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

Everybody also want to have bounty which is not scam and want to get reward for hard work.
But we can not always make sure that. We can do only effort and pray.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 09:37:40 PM
to join bounty is free and you can earn a lot of money depends on you. Just try to join twitter and Facebook bounty to all bounties but I suggest if you want to join signature campaign try DATARIUS very promising coin and they give big reward
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 09:24:40 PM
First check the rules and stages of bounty campaign and then start your work

I choose NTOK, Bitrace, KYC.Legal and Nucleus bounty companies
Activity: 588
January 23, 2018, 08:14:23 PM
I think the most reliable bounty campaign is one that you can find in my signature. I chose the project for a very long time and I am completely sure that I made the right choice.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
Look to the side of the gambling projects. In general, it is very difficult to isolate a worthwhile project on this development of the industry.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for fre for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

I like bounty company ArcBlock. More about her can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-arcblock-born-for-blockchain-30-end-2704656 the project has a very interesting idea on the basis of the Blockchain 3.0 and a very strong team. To learn more about it on the official website: https://www.arcblock.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
I am not sure about other, but this is what I do. I try to look for bounties in Bitcoin talk bounty thread and ICO drops website. I will select few ICO which i think is a good. It depends on the team behind the project, idea and origin country, a bit of manual work. Shortlist few ICO's and go for the kill. You will have to do multiple bounties at a time.
Activity: 308
January 23, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
Signals looks great bounty campaign!

They have a very good tool for registering stakes
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
January 22, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
There is a bounty thread of ARCBLOCK which seems to be very potiental. You could find it in here :"https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-arcblock-born-for-blockchain-30-end-2704656" . I just give you an advice you could follow or not , it's your rights.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 02:28:56 AM
its not that easy to find good campaign. i m in Credits now. i m pretty sure they will reach hard cap very quick.
Take part in a campaign for which you believe it will be a success.
Activity: 50
January 22, 2018, 12:30:32 AM
Currently, there is potential bounty such as CREDITS, Arcblock. These are very potential ICO projects at the moment. If you are looking for potential ICOs, you can refer to these two campaigns, which are revolutionary for the future Blockchain platform.

These project mentioned are potential ICOs , but not sure potential bounty since only for pre-sale. with ICO openning not anymore.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
January 21, 2018, 11:27:53 PM
When I first start doing Bounties, I didn't really give much thought to the underlying ICO and what it provided or offered, nor whether it was likely to succeed.  Some ended up being a waste of time, but seeing as there's no financial outlay, it was ONLY a waste of my TIME.  Now, I spend lots more time looking at the ICO, what they're offering, what they hope to achieve, the Team that has been put together.  My signature block will give you an excellent idea of something that I actually believe will make a difference to the world - FarmaTrust.
Activity: 40
January 21, 2018, 10:21:53 PM
what about powtoken? I see that Mc.Afee support this campaign, but it seems do not have any specific roadmap or whitepaper to analyze
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 21, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
Currently, there is potential bounty such as CREDITS, Arcblock. These are very potential ICO projects at the moment. If you are looking for potential ICOs, you can refer to these two campaigns, which are revolutionary for the future Blockchain platform.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
January 21, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
I got some INS promo tokens for having ETH in my wallet. Does anyone know what those are and how are they different from actual INS tokens?

Are you talking about the INS promo tokens? I think they are worthless unless you want to go to INS ICO in which case you get some short of discount. Just kill them Smiley
Activity: 336
January 21, 2018, 06:25:52 PM
I like FireLotto, BobsRepair and BABB bounty campaign. I am always trying to look for bounty campaigns which do not have that many bounty hunters, which are a bit under the radar to get the most out of it Smiley.
Activity: 3
January 21, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
Very hard to tell which bounty campaign is good and which is not. Some bounty has good start but have a bad ending ,while some has bad a start but made a successful ending. 

Yes i agree.Some bounty has good start but have a bad ending ,while some has bad a start but made a successful ending.Holding is better.
Activity: 11
January 21, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
It's hard right now, a lot of projects are not reaching soft cap, so all your time and effort go to waste
I agreed with you
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
Try all if you have fb,Twitter.
I agree with you. You need to participate in several bounty companies. The only way to make good money.
Pages:
Jump to: