Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 33. (Read 7477 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
the most powerful company of the generosity of my signature!!!Blockchain 3.0 ...a lot of noise and advertising... join. .for the week I earned 300 bets..
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 29, 2018, 04:23:33 PM
All you need to do is to join the generosity, visit the website there, read the technical paper and see who the team behind the project is.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
January 29, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
I'm planing to make a list with all active bounties, so we don't have to scroll back hundred pages for to find what are the newest ones. I'll discuss it with the admins and hopefully get everything organised.
You can check my thread I started and let me know what you think.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/idea-for-the-bounty-section-and-ann-improvement-update-2827369
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 09:06:10 AM
In fact, no one can tell you which bounty campaign is good, and which one is not because there is always the risk of provaing an ICO or simply not getting a reward for bounty campaigning.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 06:28:24 AM
I think you should look at wepower.network but it may be to late to sign up ?
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
January 29, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
To I feel  for someone to know a good bounty campaign is the way other members in the forum will talk of it will tell you if a bounty campaign is good not .
Activity: 46
January 29, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
i think you'd better read their white paper and collect info about them. Then is your decide. If we known what is good bounty campaign. we did not have time to show you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
if one wants to more earn then a good bounty campaing must helpful..... so you must need facebook account..Twitter account and also others...and i think social  media campaign is good.
Activity: 162
January 29, 2018, 03:06:58 AM
EMMARES.IO has great campaign. Great pool and check the project, which is wery promising. There is also airdrop at emmares.io/airdrop.pdf
bounty details at emmares.io/bounty.pdf
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 25, 2018, 06:04:48 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
All of the the bounty campaign here in bitcointalk is very good, but if you want to join try to review them first to avoid the free work, thats my technique review the project first before joining.
Activity: 602
January 25, 2018, 05:05:34 AM
KHW - is very good bounty now! I recommend it!

Bounty Allocation
•Signature Bounty 40%
•Youtube/Blogging/Articles Bounty 30%
•Twitter Bounty 20%
•Translation 10%

Check it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kwh-bounty-now-on-btctalk-bounty-over-2752316
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
Which bounty campaign is very good now? Daneel can tell a good project for you guys follow since daneel chose to create ICO us via coinpayment and PayPal, two partners who are reliable and easy to use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 03:32:18 PM
When I first started making Bounties, I did not really think much about the basic ICO, about what it provided or offered.
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
January 24, 2018, 01:50:49 PM
I recommend DATARIUS of course!Why?Because Darius serves as a direct link between lenders, borrowers, and the related services – managers, analysts, insurance companies, funds, trading terminals.

Datarius satisfies their bounty hunters by giving highest rates. You may also visit the link by clicking my Datarius Signature below. Goodluck!😉
Activity: 243
January 24, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
I think every bounty can be a good bounty. Just look at the project first if it has a good service offered or will have a lot of chance to succeed then you can join it's bounty campaign. because the higher the potential of ICO to be succeed, the higher your bounty can get. But I suggest MediChain Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
You have to choose the project with good product or with famous team of developers. I think such products is Bubbletone.io and they have bounty program that can give you nice profit for sure. The next one is all the bounties in educational business. This market is growing now and in close future online educations will have a good part.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 06:09:44 AM
Dock.io (https://dock.io/), really great ICO. On their website they have bounty program, you just have to create account there. After creating account for following their social media you will get $0.25 for each (it will be distributed in DOCK, their coin, after Token sale). They also have two bounty campaigns, Signature and Twitter.

Signature campaign
Hero/Legendary     - $150 / week
Sr. Member       - $100 / week
Full Member       - $75 / week
Member               - $50 / week
Jr. Member       - $20 / week

Twitter campaign
1 Retweet (5k+ followers)           - $3.00
1 Retweet (1k+ followers)           - $2.00
1 Retweet (200-1k followers)   - $1.00

Activity: 66
January 24, 2018, 05:52:29 AM
I think it is the Daneel (Daneel.io). It is the 1st A.I created to help Crypto Investors. They have very good solid team & advisers are the best. The project is going now. If you have time, just check their whitepaper. Surely you will be amazed! As wella as the team, project is solid one. From this January there is a bounty campaign of them until end of the February. I'll give you the Bitcointalk thread of that campaign. You can check it by yourself.

Bitcointalk thread of that campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-newico-daneelio-the-1st-ai-created-to-help-crypto-investors-2667581
Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
Adbank looks very promising and I wish I was part if their campaign but I just knew it recently. They also reached their hardcap early so I'm waiting for their coin to hit exchanges to purchase before it goes moon.
Activity: 26
January 23, 2018, 11:28:44 PM
First check the rules and stages of bounty campaign and then start your work

I choose NTOK, Bitrace, KYC.Legal and Nucleus bounty companies

I joined with this, the project seems very interesting. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: