Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is best for small payments? - page 2. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
Ethereum is best for small payments as far as I know, you can easily make payments and receive payments in very little time. take your own choice for small payment
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
I would suggest Neo is the best coin because it is the cheapest one and also fast in comparison to other blockchain, and the best part is there is no transaction fees.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 09, 2018, 10:50:29 AM
Doge works best for this, not only does it move fast, like in 10 minutes orso, it is everywhere and easily around the same price everywhere as well. The transaction fee of it is also insignificant.
Activity: 52
March 09, 2018, 10:31:09 AM
Nano, since it is very fast and lightweight. Besides that, there are no transaction fees
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
For me also XDN seems to work quite well
Activity: 121
March 06, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
I prefered to bitcoin because its will give us best return instead of other coin and its controllable coin and as well as govt.are involved in this coin.Thats why here is less risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
March 06, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

i prefer to use dogecoin, fast and very small fee as well. but eventually you need choose a coin depend on your purpose. for exchange to local currency or for trading instead.
manage a total fees do you spend for exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
for the transaction costs of trading coins I do not think it depends on the coin but depending on the exchange used or the market that we follow so we can try it in some places to buy and compare transaction costs
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 06, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
CARDANO -  the best choice!
Crypto currency ADA is one of the most discussed crypto-currencies in recent times, and as you already know, the value of digital money grows in direct proportion to the growth of its popularity among traders and investors.
The maximum price of Cardano was fixed on January 4, 2018, and it was $ 1.28 with a capitalization of the project just above $ 30 billion. It's silly to expect that the coin of Cardano will cost 5 or more dollars by the end of 2018, because in that case it will overtake all other projects. The maximum that the ADA will conquer in 2018 is $ 2,1 and in this case the capitalization of the project will reach a high 50 billion dollars.
Activity: 45
March 06, 2018, 08:48:59 AM
Bitcoin Cash is the best in my opinion.

It works exactly like Bitcoin used to work but with a on-chain scaling rather than side chains.
Activity: 588
March 06, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
i think dogecoin is perfect for small payments.dogecoin transaction speed is very fast but it's transaction cost is very less.second option is litecoin.but i support dogecoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
There are some coins in market are best for small payments like Neo,XRP,iota and Litcoin.But I think litecoin is best for making small payments because it is easily accepted in many places.There transaction fee is low.It can be easily purchased and sold on many exchanges.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
March 06, 2018, 06:27:36 AM
In my opinion, Dogecoin has long been used for tips and it is along with the Litecoin are the best for sending small payments. A lot of people have also been using Dogecoin for small payments for a long time and it is also very cheap.
More people are coming to recognize Litecoin as a cryptocurrency with real use. The fundamentals of the currency–transaction speeds, fees, and ability to scale through SegWit and Lightning Network–all outclass Bitcoin at this point.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
I think XRP because earlier this day I transferred my (XRP)$20+ from one CryptoCurrency Exchange to another with a very cheap fixed fee of 0.5 XRP($0.49). I clicked all the withdrawal button of low valued coin in the exchange and guess what it requires a minimum withdrawal and it doesn't allow my $20(TRX) to be process and the fees are not fair enough in sending with only small transaction, luckily I found out that XRP is offering cheap tx's fee. So for me it is the best for small payment, maybe there are other Altcoins that offer almost free transaction fees that I'm not aware of.

Activity: 462
March 06, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
There are will be many option like WAVES, DASH, DGB,XLM and IOTA. All these coin has cheap fee transaction and also faster than Bitcoin. But now any other best optional like NANO also will best choice because no transaction fee and faster than others.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
Hi All!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-golden-resources-3048215
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-ico-golden-resources-the-online-platform-of-a-gold-mining-3048054

Join!

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:49:55 PM
Doge and XLM still cheap and fast for small payment transaction.
Oh ya, Bitshares, don't forget this, it has very fast transaction process
Also Digibyte has very fast transactions and very low fees.
I remember is was very hyped when i first joined Crypto(in May last year), but i don't know how popular it is now.
Also, Verge ( XVG) might be a good option
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
For me Ripple is the most convenient, because the coin is really cheap, quite reliable and for beginners more than the best option. I invested in Ripple for a long-term perspective and now more than pleased that I did so.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
There is no other coin that can beat Nano in small payments. It has fee less transactions, I don't think any coin with fees can even compete with it. Plus, Nano has instant transactions meaning just in few seconds the coins will be in your wallet. It is the future and the faster it gets adopted the better it is going to be.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: