Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is best for small payments? - page 5. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 15, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
Ethereum can be used to transfer small amounts but during ICOs the ethereum network gets clogged real bad so the fees goes up making it unsuitable for smaller payments. NEO is nice for smaller payments but it doesn't get divided into integers that is to say that you will have to transfer atleast 1 NEO you can't transfer .1 or .45 , etc. I usually use ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
I also don't use bitcoin and ethereum for transactions. Sometimes the transaction is more expensive than the transfer amount. I use ripple and doge for transactions. These transactions are fast and cheap. They "fly" between exchanges and from the wallet to the wallet.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
I will suggest litecoin will be best for the small payments because the it is already a well recognized coins than other cheap coins but there are other coins also available with much less fee but it is still not popular as litecoins.So we can use litecoin in future for the small payments.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
February 14, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
Litecoin, no doubt.

I use it between exchanges.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
I think NEO, Waves will be better. Waves have a bright future, It can overcome 50 USD in This year. And NEO is already mooning. So, my choice are NEO and Waves. You can try these coins.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 14, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Possiblt raiblocks (nano) and litecoin are best for short small payments. There is also one new coin named flash which is going to be great for transactions. I generally use litecoin if seller accepts personally.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
February 14, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
XRB(NANO) Instant feeless transactions. Lots of sites are already adopting it as a payment method and enjoying the benefit, it will only continue to grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 14, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?
There some coin very cheap or nearly zero for micro transactions are Ripple, XML, IOTA.
BTW, Stellar. You won’t notice about fee, it’s very fast and you can hold in Ledger
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
usually, i used XLM to make any transactions other exchange, did not require a long time and very cheap
I think i will go for Lite coin ( LTC ) for slow payment and short term only. Litecoin (LTC) is putting on a show today amid new. Lite coin also is the fifth largest crypto today. LTC appears to be edging higher due to news of an upcoming fork called Litecoin Cash.  Also Litecoin rapidly increases and rises.  There is also a development in Litecoin payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
I use Litecoin, I like the speed and the price for the transactions of this coin and I am calm that I send money in a reliable currency, it has a good future, read more about LitePay, and in general learn the coin, everything will become clear.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
Litecoin is good way for small transaction(I use LTC). Also you can use NEO - with lowest commission.
Activity: 140
February 12, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

I really like Dogecoin. It has a quick transaction and a small fee for the transfer. Recently, ICO SmartHoldem their coin also has a very high transaction rate and a small fee for the transfer.

But is it accepted in many places?

Dogecoin is traded on many exchanges. At least where I have registrations they are everywhere there. The way of SmartHoldem only starts. But I think they have a great future.

Yes, sorry, to clarify my question was regarding SmartHoldem. Where can I find some more info on this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
February 12, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
I think the best electronic or virtual coin that is suitable for small payments are altcoins since its value is lower to.
In this way they can be treated as a payment for petty expenses or smaller bills which is more convenient to the investors once it may happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
February 11, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Yes, through supporting the small coins you can be able to help them to grow and increase their demand resulting to higher market balue in the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 01:14:30 PM
There are many altcoins that has a fractional fee. Doge is one of them but i don't suggest it because you might get hurt if it suddenly dump. Try Litecoin or Monero around 2 minutes speed. XRP also is good in terms of speed of transaction.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

I really like Dogecoin. It has a quick transaction and a small fee for the transfer. Recently, ICO SmartHoldem their coin also has a very high transaction rate and a small fee for the transfer.

Dogecoin is traded on many exchanges. At least where I have registrations they are everywhere there. The way of SmartHoldem only starts. But I think they have a great future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 10, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

But do you really think dogecoin has a bright future? I was more interested into reddcoin but I am monitoring both the coins to see which one will be a better option for daily usage.
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
best coins for small payment , its my opinion ,and not force to some pls,  doge ,ripples, siscoins, moon, stronghands
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 10, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
Very quickly and practically without commission is payment of XLM. I use for payments between exchanges. To my regret, it's coin is  not present on Bitfinex
Activity: 140
February 10, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: