Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is best for small payments? - page 7. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
I also, like my acquaintances, use for the Ripple and Doge transactions. Firstly, these coins are on almost all exchanges, they have a high speed and a small commission.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 31, 2018, 01:29:35 PM
Xrb has got the fastest transaction access with the decreased transaction fee compared to that of various other small value altcoins. The possibility for payment with xrb is not possible right now, but in future things might change as more stores function with cryptocurrency acceptance.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 01:26:24 PM
I prefer Ethereum for using small payments because Ethereum is best known and user friendly ERC20 token for short term investment and ETH is a platform for running decentralized apps. The use of cryptocurrency continues to increase because it has many benefits, such as security, speed, minimal transaction costs, easy to store and manage and relevance in the digital age.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 01:13:28 PM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

when it comes to cheap transaction cost and faster transaction only 1 comes to mind DOGEcoin. it is very fast and cheap it is the only feature it has I guess :p and it is almost present in all the major exchanges.

other than dogecoin there are some other cheap coins too like xlm(stellar). you can use it as dogecoin is not available as of now in some new growing exchanges like binance.
I agree with you about Dogecoin. This coin is really very convenient for exchange because of fast transactions and small commissions. This coin can be bought in other places besides binance, for example in Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, and YoBit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?

when it comes to cheap transaction cost and faster transaction only 1 comes to mind DOGEcoin. it is very fast and cheap it is the only feature it has I guess :p and it is almost present in all the major exchanges.

other than dogecoin there are some other cheap coins too like xlm(stellar). you can use it as dogecoin is not available as of now in some new growing exchanges like binance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
Litecoin is one of the easiest altcoins and it is also one of the most profitable coins for investing from the point of transaction costs at the moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 28, 2018, 01:44:30 PM
I think with small payments, you should use ETH to pay. It seems to be the most used penny and its speed is pretty fast. In addition, you can easily earn it through the purchase or conversion from many other Altcoin to. Therefore, instead of using Bitcoin, you should use ETH for small payments

Yeah it right. Nowadays most of the new coin will be release in the Market places. So first you will check the coin information and prices list. Then you will choose the coin to invest. It good information for improve you knowledge for the invest and get more profit. If need coin you will check the coin prices list every day. This information help to sell the coin on time.
Activity: 318
January 28, 2018, 01:33:08 PM
I think with small payments, you should use ETH to pay. It seems to be the most used penny and its speed is pretty fast. In addition, you can easily earn it through the purchase or conversion from many other Altcoin to. Therefore, instead of using Bitcoin, you should use ETH for small payments
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 28, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
There are a lot of coins.

At the moment Litecoin has zero fees on Coinbase and very low fees from wallets to wallet.
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 01:05:22 PM
All altcoins are shadows of bitcoin currency. They are using bitcoin`s platform in their operations. Bitcoin`s are relatively cheap and have less volatility. They also have less volum as compaired to bitcoin currency. Hence their settlement time and charges are quite less some impose no charges for eg NEO.  For small payments NEO, Kitecoin, IOTA are the best ones.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 28, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
This is easy, Dogecoin is the best, the fee is ridiculously low and the transaction times are very fast as well, also it is a recognizable coin, there may be coins that are faster but that no one knows and are not sure to accept, but if you were to tell people to name ten altcoins it is very likely dogecoin will be on that list, so convert some bitcoin or other alts to dogecoin and then use that dogecoin to pay for products and services.
Activity: 406
homt.net
January 28, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
There are so many types of buttons you like? If there is a very small payment, then without doubt, Doge and Ripple (XRP). And if it is a bit bigger then Litecoin (LTC) would be better.  Grin Make a decision with your amount volume.
Activity: 308
January 28, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
Doge has very small transfer fees and fast transactions. I've seen information that even crypto exchanges use this coin to exchange among themselves.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

I tried XLM and ATb coin and they indeed very fast and have low transaction cost
XLM is something that I would use if I wanted to have a coin that is a little different then most coins out there. The price even looks like it'll go higher the next 7 months.
Activity: 448
January 24, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

I tried XLM and ATb coin and they indeed very fast and have low transaction cost
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 05:05:12 PM
Bests:
1) XRB (Rai)
2) XLM (Stellar)
3) DOGE (Dogecoin)
4) DGB (DigiByte)
5) LTC (Litecoin)
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
January 24, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

Litecoin ad NEO are considered best for small payments due to their efficiency and consistency.
Activity: 198
January 24, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
I think right now raiblocks is the best in term of cost and speed, only a matter of time before people start using this more. Litecoin is also very good for sending small payments and there's quite a lot of places that accept litecoin alongside with bitcoin. I only use that two if i can because it's always cheaper and faster rather than using bitcoin or ethereum (especially when the network is clogged).

Yes, I agree with you, raiblocks is the most ideal option, but not yet at all stock exchanges it is. Over time, I think it will be fixed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 24, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
Of course this is NEO, because there are no transactions for transactions. In principle, each exchange has its own transactional costs, so the answer to your question depends on the exchange on which you are trading
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
Im going to say Turtlecoin TRTL

Fees are $0.10c for transactions.

Its listed on trageogre.com

Check out the website and discord

https://turtlecoin.lol/
https://discord.gg/MqArNGV
Pages:
Jump to: