Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin is best for small payments? - page 8. (Read 931 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Waves and dogecoin is best for small transaction even you can try xem /nem it’s having very low transaction fees . Out of this doge is best with lowest transaction fees compare to usd value.
The most well-known is doge, because he's always being accepted by another exchanges, even the newest exchange. Altough Waves and Nem can cost with small fee, but still not as big as doge.

Interesting to see that DOGE actually has its uses, even though not always being taken seriously.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
January 24, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
Waves and dogecoin is best for small transaction even you can try xem /nem it’s having very low transaction fees . Out of this doge is best with lowest transaction fees compare to usd value.
The most well-known is doge, because he's always being accepted by another exchanges, even the newest exchange. Altough Waves and Nem can cost with small fee, but still not as big as doge.

There is no Doge on Binance Smiley So, XLM can be used there. In fact, there are a lot of coins with cheep fees. The choice depends on the recipient Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
January 24, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
EMV
Activity: 183
January 24, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?
The first that occurs - popularity. If the currency is necessary to nobody, then to pay off with it it will not turn out. At the time of writing of material according to exchange indicators, BitCoin, Etherium, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, NEM, BitConnect, NEO, Monero are the most demanded
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
January 24, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
I will choose Doge, the transaction fees is cheap and speed is fast. This is my favourite coin that is good for sending small amounts.
I thought that this coin with the image of the dog had already died. I have not heard any positive news or updates for its platform in the last few years
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
January 23, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
RaiBlocks is the greates coin for small payment, because it is feeless and you dont need to pay your transaction if you need to do a small TX. If you wanna pay a small amount with bitcoin you pay more for the fee and this stinks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
DGB is best for small payments dgb payment fee is less and speed of transaction is lightening speed
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
January 23, 2018, 12:56:53 PM
I use different ways to transfer money between exchanges: IOTA, NEO, XLM, LTC, DOGE. It always depends on the exchanges. To make a direct payments I prefer LTC.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
Bittrex is an crypto currencies exchange in which you have to purchase tokens from 50 satoshi to 400 satoshi.Some of the coins are DGB,ABY,BITB and RDD are coins suitable for small payment because there prices are cheap and easy to purchase.It is benefical for some who need small payments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 23, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
I will choose Doge, the transaction fees is cheap and speed is fast. This is my favourite coin that is good for sending small amounts.
Activity: 1358
January 23, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
Which altcoins are best for small payments in terms of transaction costs and speed?
for me dogecoin but also I heard XRB is the best in terms of transaction fee and the speed and another one altcoin that I suggest how about deeponion same XRB too the fee and the speed.
Activity: 476
January 23, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

for delivery between markets I used to use stable coin and its delivery very quickly with very cheap cost, I use doge coin to process delivery to other market because coin is very stable and fast to do transaction. in fact there are still many altcoin who are willing and able to be a tool for the delivery process with a cheap and very fast, for example IOTA and many more.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
January 23, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
I recommend Liitecoin if you want cheaper and fast transaction compared to bitcoin. NEO is also good because it is practically zero fee in terms of transaction. Ripple is also good if you want faster transaction than litecoin.
Activity: 126
January 23, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
A lot of coins are actually good for small payments and this is primarily because using coins is cheaper (should there be a transaction fee), in most cases though, there is no fee to transmit payments even on a global scale.  I would of course suggest going with either ethereum or litecoin as these two are widely used for such purpose.  Reason being may be because it has an equivalent calue which is not that high yet like bitcoin.  Now, really, you could use other coins but I highly recommend you choose one based on what you think and feel is most right based on yoir research here or elsewhere.  At the end of the day, the beauty with altcoins is that a lot of it really has the qualities that make payments and transactions cheaper and faster, and secure of course!
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
January 23, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
LTC and dogecoin, however sometime I use raiblock also.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 09:29:11 AM
Large cap NEO , Mid Cap  PIVX both low cost and quick. Low Cap DeepOnion . All great coins for sending money. Was using LTC but the confirmations were slow, in comparison to these coins.
Activity: 360
January 23, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

For me, it would probably be ethereum. I have been using ETH for quite some time and as a bounty campaign participant, the use of ethereum is quite common. Most of the time I use myetherwallet, thus requiring ethereum for transactions. This is why I prefer ethereum when it comes to small payments because of it's effectivity.
Activity: 223
January 23, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
When i want to buy a new altcoin, and its just only listed on a exchange i have not bitcoins left, i always use Litecoin. Because bitecoin and ethereum network is overloaded, and it takes hours to make a transaction. With litecoin its goes much faster and the fees are very low. Its also good to use it for small amounts.
Pages:
Jump to: