Pages:
Author

Topic: which coin is best for tradding??? - page 11. (Read 8893 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
May 15, 2017, 07:26:20 PM
I am afraid that's a question that no one can answer (even those who think they did). There are no specific coins to trade. You do your own search, and you choose what coin to trade. That's how you will get experience. And don't take anyone's advice – they will troll you for their own benefits (or amusement).
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 15, 2017, 07:22:00 PM
currently i think bitcoin is best coin for trading and the second coin is Etherioum is best of trading but mostly people like bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day to day and bitcoin trading is very much easy simple than other coin so i prefer that bitcoin is the best for trading. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
May 15, 2017, 04:40:45 PM
Theoretically the best coin to trade is high volume, high number of trades and high volatility. IMO i look at these factors but i also choose a coin that i like/believe in. As i am not a great trader sometimes i end up with a so called bag of coins. If it is a coin i believe i just relaxe and wait for the price to come back instead of panic selling it.

Which coins do you believe in?
Currently for me holding Bitcoin is best for trading as its going high day by day can give some good profit but still if some one want to do trading in alt coins then can give try to these coins also ETH, XRP and LTC because currently on good note and giving some good profit but do this all with carefully as much you can afford to lost good luck
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 15, 2017, 04:36:49 PM
Theoretically the best coin to trade is high volume, high number of trades and high volatility. IMO i look at these factors but i also choose a coin that i like/believe in. As i am not a great trader sometimes i end up with a so called bag of coins. If it is a coin i believe i just relaxe and wait for the price to come back instead of panic selling it.

Which coins do you believe in?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 04:28:56 PM
Activity: 378
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
May 15, 2017, 04:07:12 PM
ETC, ETH, XMR, XRP and LTC are the best coins to trade at a moment and even if price goes down do not panic and hold them till the right time comes as if you get panic then you will be surely selling your coins at huge loss.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 15, 2017, 02:36:43 PM
hey.. i am new here...now i am start a tradding bt i dont know which coin best for tradding...anyone can suggest me...
Pages:
Jump to: