Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 100. (Read 91314 times)

h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

you can buy and hold LSK,EOS,ADA for longterm and also trade with BTC and ETH for short term. it depends on your investment strategy.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?

I think Oyster Pearl, when it goes down. It always come back up again. They have one of the most hardworking teams.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
VeChain...
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I have two list of altcoin which I think is very good for the future, that is CHSB and BETR because the both altcoin in my opinion will make me rich and success in the future.
Activity: 83
I think NEO will have a good future. 2018 will be the year or NEO. Lot of crypto currency experts believe Neo and NEO based coins will have a good future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
There are lots of cryptocurrencies who are bound for greatness and they are even actually in line of the elite cryptocurrencies already. Others of the same fate are still under the radar and i think WePower, Snovio, Gladius, Pearl are one of them.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
What do you think ?
there are so many coins as you can see in coinmarketcap, you must define your goals and find the rout to reach it, for example BTC is the king but if you buy BTC could you earn 10x profit in few month? ok as you guess the answer is negetive. but there are some coins that you can buy and enjoy your profits, check ADA AETH NEO please
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I think that good future have coins that are stable during these downtrends, have many supporters and their token/coin has an actual use in real life. I don't believe on "moonshots" anymore, because these small coins are too volatile in my opinion and can go down by 60 % in one day.

Coins with very good future to my knowledge are: ETH, NEO, XLM and ICX. Most of them are very cheap right now, but I really believe that these four cannot be bad investment in any time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
In my opinion you must check the dev team/ developer of the coin about their references, what is the use of the coin in the community and to your self, how will that project will solve the problem and does the project have an active development. in this way you can see which coin will good for the future.... but for me BTC, ETH, LTC and Waves will really have a good future behind
Activity: 644
Electroneum. 2018-1919 will be the strongest growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
What do you think ?
All the coins with a strong team of developers.
All that coins that have an active social network, that move around the globe and that are able to engage people not only for their brand image but also for the project they have built.
Some names (personal opinion): Aion, Icon, Medicalchain, Ambrosus...these are strong project with a heavy presence in the market and real good idea to solve problems.
Activity: 69
Litecoin has a good future because it have some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. And it took Bitcoin code and changed its algorithm from SHA256 to Scrypt . This has avoided centralisation of mining activities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
What do you think ?

I think ETH has future definitely.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
Some coin that has strong community and give alot of benefits and advantages just like ETH,NEO, ADA,DASH, WAVES, OMG,  ARK, VCT. All these coin has massive potential to continue grow in the long term.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
talking about the price of the coin actually i feel hearted Sad
i still can't move on from the price of IGNIS and BCH.
and others coin. it was really sock moment for me.
we all can see now. the price of BTC is half price of the last of the year 2017 or i can say the beginning of 2018.
and in gives effect to the price f all coins.
since it happen. i am lazy to know news of the coin. then i just focus of joining bounty and stop trading for now.
Activity: 44
my point, always believe BTC will gain 30k USD in future
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, I will gladly answer your question at the moment there are many promising projects with a good idea, among them one can distinguish such coins as NEM, ZRX since I consider them promising this year, these projects are developing and providing their product
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Btc and ETH, in my opinion.
Activity: 280
Most of the coins have a bright future but also some of them will eventually fail. In my opinion ADA and VEN have already proven themselves with their system and partnerships. Also new tokens like BABB and HBZ are promising for their future use in the business.
Activity: 224
I think in order to understand whether a future coin has to be checked developers, their project, investors, as well as decide for themselves where to use it. In my opinion at the moment, obviously, the most promising are BTC, ETH, LTC and Waves
Pages:
Jump to: