Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 102. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
Coins that have a good future are commonly seen from projects that certainly projects have many useful features and very many investors who make tokens or coins terbsebut very expensive atua can be called have a future. Like a very large Policypal network of coins for a very good future.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Actually, each and everyone of us has different point of view on how we appreciate the kind of altcoin we choose. On my opinion, I think a coin have a good future is an ethereum, though its value is not as high but for the long run it gonna be a good amount as it can have a huge amoubt of profit. As I appreciate the ethereum due to its good performance this year.
Activity: 234
February 28, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Take look at Oracles Network. It's new blockchain project. It have working blockchane and use alternative ETH network. Sold on preICO in 3 seconds and today start trading on Binance. It really cool project and could give 50x in just few month. Recomend everyone to invest in it at least 1% of your crypto. Will be lambos on The Moon
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
Neblio has a way too much to go now. I invested a considerable amount of my money. Project has a good team, they are working hard and project seems very promising to me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 03:37:29 PM
I'm investing in ethereum and neo, I can see in their future. Both of them will come to great places.
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 03:31:50 PM
Actually, each and everyone of us has different point of view on how we appreciate the kind of altcoin we choose. On my opinion, I think a coin have a good future is an ethereum, though its value is not as high but for the long run it gonna be a good amount as it can have a huge amoubt of profit. As I appreciate the ethereum due to its good performance this year and also Litecoin fore sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
NEO, VEN and NEBL are my favourite ones since the crash. Additionally ETH is a good long-term investing because of Russia's interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 28, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
This is good them)
Here every partipant must begin PR token, which bounty he participates  Grin

If serious, I think what have good future coins of top 50 market cap. Else coin, with proven developer. No one knows for sure!
Please! Give me merit  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
According to me the best coins in this year are still ETH, NEO and WAVES. Due to when all coins falling down, i looked in the market these coins more stable than the others coins. Absolutely MTC also promising coin in this year, this coin also profitable and now they growing up faster.
So many coins are profitable and promising, so before you want make some investment you should to check coinmarket firstly and sharing with your friends.
Activity: 266
February 28, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
It's hard to answer , because there many coins which have good potential, but some coins are always favourite for investors.They are Ethereum Classic (ETC) and bitcoin. They are very powerful.
Activity: 77
February 28, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
Ethereum has a brighter future. It's what I actually invested on so far.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 28, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?

bitcoin had defintately a good perspected future now it doesnt has it
Activity: 308
February 28, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
There are in fact a lot of good coins, We have to choose some among all coins. In my opinion, Ethereum is one that has clear future.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 28, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
with the less on space as referring contrast of limit with the level of appropriation, the returns might be with investors as neglecting sphere with the field of velocity to collects of only the extreme position with the numbers of the complete of scale to refer with the less of opponential option as diffusing the point of projection as least to qualify the shifts of modest as requesting ideal supports of returns with examination with the chance of tasks with the evaluation of the token price movesment with the internet.
Activity: 351
February 28, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
all of the coins now has a bright future if they using good strategy and they uses for good idea, but maybe btc, eth, and lightcoin r all lifting up, because of their high value. they r not far away and they r the happiest of all of the coin i think.
February 28, 2018, 10:54:11 AM
What do you think ?

Have you thought about MTC? It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.They are share  free to the user during ico, believe me and verify at https://marineco.in/ico . Hurry up before you run out of time. Good luck!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 28, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
I like most Ether and Bitcoin because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.And the bitcoin is the mother currency of all crypto and its evergreen currency so far. And for other coins you can go for Electroneum, IOTA, RIPPLE, and NEO.
I am very much favourable on Ethereum and bitcoin which is highly recommended by many of our co bitcoiner's, but I do have other kind of coins that I jold which is until now I am trying to figure out their true value in the market. Though they have a low exchamge value in the market I'd still take a risks to hold other kind of coins.
February 28, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
I like most Ether and Bitcoin because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ethereum platform.And the bitcoin is the mother currency of all crypto and its evergreen currency so far. And for other coins you can go for Electroneum, IOTA, RIPPLE, and NEO.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
in my opinion bitcoin and eth have a good future in the world because bitcoin and eth is very popular now maybe in the future this to coins will be spread out in the the world this two coin have a high price than other Coins.
Activity: 88
February 28, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
In my opinion Dai has a good future as it will maintain (or I think aim to maintain a 1:1 parity with USD).
Jump to: