Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 101. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
A coin back by good practical, revolutionary idea, with solid developing team ,producing some practical solutions which are  successfully tested and applied in real world. Even better still if this coin is also used with the solution to achieve the required result. An example XRP tokens are required to be used for rapid transfer of fund. In other words XRP has real world usage  which is also its intrinsic value as crypto currency.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Practically speaking ETH, LTC, XRP, ADA, NEO and DGB this are the coin that have a good future I can say this because this are the coin that I've been invested and waited for the sky rocket within this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin and eutherium are the best and profitable coins. They are tested and trusted. But there are other coins which havea good future, for example,  ripple, because it continues to grow  and have a good potential.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
Just like most crypto people say, I also believe that there are lots of good coins that have good growth in the future. I like bitcoin ethereum, litecoin, digibyte, stratis and many more. Crypto is still in beginning stage and all early believers will be paid handsomely soon. Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
I believe ETH will have more chance in the future! Cause, just look at its price right now, its pretty big now and its getting more bigger in the future i think. Its better for you too as well to do some research on your own so that you personally.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
There are many good altcoins but i think ETH,NEO,ADA,ZENCASH,MONERO are fastly growing coins.I will hold ETH & NEO for long term for long term because these are stable coins and these are supported by many constructive projects work,many people are also interested on this platform to invest in these two coins.For short term i would like XPR,ADA,ZENCASH,MONERO because these coins are good for day trading,if you trade them wisely you can earn a handsome profit.There is tremendous price increase is expected in these coins in 2018..But choice may vary person to person..
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I did not investigate as much as I did last year(per month) but based on my knowledge Digibyte might grow larger then he ever was by the end of the year. So my choice is that coin. If they make gaming platform that coin coild be big in the summer. But these are all speculations
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Ethereum and Ripple could have a good future, try to invest some to them. There are so many altcoin would be born in years and ethereum price will going up.
Activity: 180
We all know that bitcoin is the most famous coin right now and i agree that it has the brightest future. But when trying to invest any coins we should better take some time to read and learn about those coins before investing it. Just like bitcoin, we must know how the movements of bitcoin is and how it will be. Aside from bitcoin, ethereum has good future too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
Neo and waves are my favourites. On the orher hand eth is already solid investment. last one can be mth.. it is price is really low and good potential.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello! To date, it is difficult to say which coins have a good future, because there are a lot of candidates. If all the positive predictions come true and in the spring Ethereum and bitcoin will grow well, then all coins will grow after them. In general, we hope and wait, all good luck!
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
i know lots of people arent big fans but i believe XRP has a real future, lots of practical applications and backing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
i think the edo has the good project, make huge profit.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think the current coin that has a good future is BTC and ETH. Besides that there are still much better also that is FINTECH TRADE and ETORO. I see in cryptocurrency The coin is very high the price signifies the coin has a future and many devotees.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
I think for me it is still ethereum and bitcoin that had a good future because this two coins is the best right now, also because of its rising value and the it potentials to have a lot profits when you hold it in a long period of time.
Activity: 90
February 28, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
Zoin, no doubts.

They've just released the first zerocoin web wallet. Privacy guaranteed. Easy-going environment. Low market cap meaning more room to grow.

Technical support is excellent and as a plus, it's a community governed coin.

Have a look under www.zoinofficial.com
For further questions check the discord channel under https:/[Suspicious link removed]/wsFlKRupj7
Activity: 340
February 28, 2018, 11:24:07 PM
ripple will be the best option for you. Currently the value of ripple is not high you can buy them. Ripple is the future of the world banking industry and is of interest to many investors.
Activity: 46
February 28, 2018, 08:08:19 PM
i think steller will really go to the moon. they have the same team as ripple but only better Smiley

Hi, I sent you the 6 bitmain coupons as agreed, but looks like you are not willing to pay?
Could you please send the payment as agreed?
Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
February 28, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I think that some new ICOs are more promising than other coins that are already on the market. For example, Kepler is a great ICO and I hope to hodl it for a long time!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 05:33:07 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Obviously ethereum, it is a great project I have ever seen, I thought it can rise like BTC in past year, although now its so dump for some reason but it doesn't mean it never rise, buy and keep hold then see what you have done.
Pages:
Jump to: