Pages:
Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 98. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Based on my own professional judgement, the best electronic or virtual coin in bitcoins is bitcoin ofcourse, because they are the best crypto in this industry.
The excellence, passion, dedication, and perseverance that they have brings them in different tops of achievements.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
BTC strong coin but is high price, ETH,ripple,XVG is have a chance to grow up price in 2018
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin has a good future because there is no other coin with a brighter future than bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
No coins have bright future if they won't come to the real world, even BTC. All coins now just hype, very few of them have real usage with no comparasion to their billions of cost. Most of them just promising some usage in the far far future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Ethereum must be my first choice because I believe Ethereum can compete with Bitcoin. I also think the coin that will have a good future is Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum Classic because there are so many people who say that. But if I get profit later I want to buy a piece of Ethereum Classic because the price is still quite cheap and has great potential.
Activity: 30
I like the Alts despite all the pro BTC posts, personaly i dont like btc apart from its store of value what does it really do that other coins cant do better?
Its slow to use and transactions using BTC can be expensive.

I Like ETh,NEO,ICX and privacy coins like Deep Onion, privacy is always going to be important and and better technology will always have a place in the future.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
there's only one coin in my mind that have a good future and i feel that is the ETHereum because ethereum are one of the most trusted and after the bitcoin. but there are reason why i go to ethereum than the bitcoin because ethereum are not so expensive so it is okay to invest unlike the bitcoin and the ethereum we know that is more stable than the bitcoin. and i have a feeling that someday it can beat the bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?

Ethereum is the first that I have in mind as best altcoin. It has good blockchain technology than many other currencies. It is possible to find some other good currencies for example Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple of course.
Activity: 113
I think ETH will had a great future because this is one of altcoin that follow to bitcoin or what we call BTC.
Activity: 126
I believe  ETC and Ripple should grow up in March. The growth of the ETC should be due to Callisto's fork. So, there is very serious news on Ripple.
More and more large banks are beginning to test the Ripple technologies.
Activity: 179
When investing in a coin, you can either blindly follow suggestions based on some criteria:

1. What problem does the project attempt to solve?
2. Is it a solution looking for a problem?
3. Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
4. Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
5. Current market capitalization of the coin

The future of a coin depends on how it was promoted and it's used. There are lots of lots of coins promoted online. And it depends on the investors and buyers which coin to hold on. Value of coins also differ from each other. But as of now Bitcoin and ethereum already build up its name in the cryptocurrency world. And there are more newly existing coins. One thing for sure more coins will rise and fall. The key of its success is through the people who will support them.
Activity: 3
When investing in a coin, you can either blindly follow suggestions based on some criteria:

1. What problem does the project attempt to solve?
2. Is it a solution looking for a problem?
3. Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
4. Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
5. Current market capitalization of the coin
Activity: 58
What do you think ?

I am investing in NEO and EOS, my capital is $ 500 by the foundation, along with the MTC. With MTC you do not need to invest. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. And they are sharing 450000MTC for you if you care and promote help them. Here is link: https://marineco.in/ico.
Activity: 60
What do you think ?

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Dude, we get it. You've posted the same message a dozen times already. And yet another coin which has no ties to Ethereum but uses the name nevertheless. (and yet another privacy coin, might I add ...)

As for the OP, there are quite a few projects who probably have a bright future : Eth, Neo, Ven, Ark, Monero ... and we could possibly list another dozen. Really depends on what you're looking for, how much you want to invest, etc.
Activity: 6
I think Uniworthcoin (UNIX) has excellent future in Cryptocurrencies.

Uniworth Coin (UNIX) is a secure, safe asset-backed cryptocurrency build on a multi-dimensional blockchain as a partially distributed ledger that is used for real-time payments. The underlying value of Uniworth Coin is established on a risk profile based user-defined allocation of a portfolio of asset classes. The Uniworth Coin (UNIX) wallet offers innovative features like Cross-Chain exchange for all forms of crypto currencies, micro-payments platform for internet transactions, person to person digital cash payments, Micro Investments and Smart Loans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo5mtY_PALU

http://uniworthcoin.com
Activity: 280
What do you think ?
The best coin today can refer to Ethereum, NEO, and Bitcoin, with the current situation, these currencies may be considered as the best investment markets in the market, with varying degrees of fluctuations. All my investments are right, and the risks are reduced.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
i see 2 coins to have god future , the recent which i came to know is marinecoin and the other one is ripple !!

For me it's Bitcoin and Ethereum where these two cryptocurrencies are almost equally stable for a long time now. But for those cryptocurrencies under the radar, i think WePower and Snovio will kick in.
Activity: 392
I think bitcoin will stay in the first place on my list for a long time. Besides I think ETH, Bitcoin cash, Dash and Zcash will also have a good future especially if it is related to long term investment
Activity: 182
What do you think ?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
waves ,neo, wct, zero, spectre and of course btc..
We can add more coin of course..
Pages:
Jump to: