Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 122. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
The first 20 on the coinmarketcap list are already accepted by the world and have not empty words and ideas. They will be the most perspective in the future.
No doubt Ethereum has a lot of investors and they are supporting it with full effort, as we have seen in many places Ethereum is getting huge potential and value but I have some different thinking that bitcoin is above ethereum as it has more feature that Ethereum and bitcoin has more investors than this, for me bitcoin is the coin that has best and bright future in this era. It is safer than other altcoins and bitcoin has a lot of wallets so we can save it fearlessly for long time to get safe and bright future with bitcoin.
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
February 21, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
Altcoin is actually shaped like a currency in the real world, that every time the value of selling can be changed. in my opinion the coin will continue to rise is the volume and demad continues to rise, i think the ETH can rival the BTC because it cost more unstable compared to other coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
There are in fact a lot of good coins, We have to choose some among all coins. In my opinion, Ethereum is one that has clear future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
February 21, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
I am very optimistic with vechain coin. I think their developers are really capable of doing what they suggest. We needed more projects like theirs to promote blockchain business all around the world.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
Litecoin (LTC) is supposed to be a good choice for investors in the future  Smiley

I trust its creator - Former Google employee (and now notable star in the crypto universe), Charlie Lee. And because of its market capitalization, which is $12,491,891,862 (Jan 3, 2018). Moreover, Litecoin is also designed to produce more coins: it has an 84 million coin limit, versus bitcoin’s 21 million. About 54 million coins are currently in circulation, versus bitcoin’s current 16.7 million circulating supply.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 11:37:27 PM
I think Dock is a very interesting project.
Everyone recognizes that the value of personal data is very important now, but individual platforms such as Facebook and Google monopolize the data, and as a result user information is divided.
As a result of closing data between applications and services, various adverse effects occur.
The project that tries to solve these problems is dock.io
In short, it is an attempt to "have your profile in a decentralized scheme using block chain technology"
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
Coins I believe have a bright future:
$BTC
$ETH
$STRAT
$NEO
$RPX
$LTC

I have tons of other shit coins, but the above list always stay in my long hold portfolio. (added $RPX recently though).  Wink
Activity: 3
February 20, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
Well, a lot of coins seems interesting, and their ideas or concepts are not very different.  but let's be real, you still take the risk to join their ICO.

However here is another interesting Altcoin,  and risk-free.    they are doing Free ICO where you can get 450000 coins now. Check it here https://marineco.in/ico for more info.

with a quickly growing community,  artificial intelligence and many other features in itself, I believe you can benefit a lot by growing with them.

so hurry up and let's make “Make MARINECOIN great again!!!” Smiley   (the dev said)
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
February 20, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
Many users are optimistic with Eidoo and are confident that the price will reach $ 100 this year, this is because the team is solid and certainly successful when ICO, please try because we still get cheap price ($3 or 27k satoshi).
Activity: 448
February 20, 2018, 03:13:08 PM
Bitcoin has a  good future and ethereum for altcoin. A long-term investment is a good choice for a hodler to do because they will get a good profit from it in the long run.  Every coin have their own potential to be the number one on the market cap list, you just have to hold them longer and wait for the right price to hit before you sell them. I choose ethereum because it gains its value rapidly by the end of last year and ethereum will be the next coin, next to bitcoin in the future.
The fact is that the etherium will still rise higher in price, because this coin has much more potential. Of course the etherium will not beat the record in Bitcoin, in 20,000 dollars, but nevertheless it is a promising coin for investments.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
Bitcoin has a  good future and ethereum for altcoin. A long-term investment is a good choice for a hodler to do because they will get a good profit from it in the long run.  Every coin have their own potential to be the number one on the market cap list, you just have to hold them longer and wait for the right price to hit before you sell them. I choose ethereum because it gains its value rapidly by the end of last year and ethereum will be the next coin, next to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 147
February 20, 2018, 02:49:00 PM
I would say the top 2 coins , Ethereum and Ripple.
And maybe Waves , Dash.
Activity: 91
February 20, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
Hello.

there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background.
Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shit coins with no future.
But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. And right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
February 20, 2018, 02:37:02 PM
For a coin with great future I would advise you all to check out Simple Token (OST). Since ICO their team has been working really hard, and they already released a part of their full product, and also announced several partnership. It's pretty cheap now, and it will definetly explode soon!
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
According to my opinion, one way or another all the top coins are promising. However, I want to highlight a few of them:
1. Bitcoin is a classic and gold standard of crypto. His future will be good.
2. Ethereum - It is very important for the entire blockchain infrastructure (most tokens are on it)
3. DASH - the Most integrated today, the coin is actively razvivaetsya. For example, in Brazil, more than 1,500 outlets accept them for payment.
4. Dogicon first meme coin with a large market capitalization. Slave HYIP, and a lot of fans.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 02:23:53 PM
Fpr me the ethereum is the most successful coin in this period of time if we set aside bitcoins. It is given that the bitcoins are the number 1 in the league and we cannot took that away from them. But aside from them as a back up plan i am saying that ethereum is the one. Not just only because they are the leading altcoins but also the people like using them and it save nore energy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
ETH would be my bet. other alt coins can also be taken into consideration but just to play safe, ETH is the best option bcuz of its massive support. even here in this thread, you can see how many people actually prefer ETH. that's the support you're looking for. and for another matter, it is quite second or equal to the prestige of BTC since it's one of the first cryptos. I think there's a huge chance that BTC will be used more and more in people's day to day life, while ETH will be used more in the investment world. dunno, but based on the current movement, especially last year's massive pump in its value, ETH is quite the leading choice nowadays when it comes to alt coins.
Activity: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

• What problem does the project attempt to solve?
  • Is it a solution looking for a problem?
  • Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
  • Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
  • Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
  • Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
  • Current market capitalization of the coin
When deciding in which coin to invest you can either blindly follow suggestions by others or make your own informed descision based on some criteria:

What problem does the project attempt to solve?
Is it a solution looking for a problem?
Is there active development behind the project? (check Github activity)
Has the team produced anything but a whitepaper?
Are there established competitors which are much further into delivering a working product?
Cross reference developers against previous scam projects
Current market capitalization of the coin
Merit: 253
February 20, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
generally speaking I believe that platform coins (such as ETH, NEO, ICX....) are better long term investment than utility/app-specific coins. They support ongoing innovation on-top of their protocol which in turn promises their longevity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
I think that the CashBag project really has a pretty good future, because it has a very good idea and quite interesting conditions, so if you have a little time, just click on the link in my signature.
Jump to: