Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 119. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
For me.. Litecoin will have a good year this year since it is undervalued.  If it will be corrected, its price will go up ;-)
And also, there is a speculation that by end of this year Bitcoin will reach 50K USD.. wow..
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 22, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
According to me Bitcoin is the best not just because the price is high because of their goodwill. Think of crypto currency 1st thing will come to your mind is bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a gold which can't be replaced. So investing in bitcoin is good idea. Because price of bitcoin fluctuates drastically and it also impact on the price of other coins. If you want me to say some other coin than its Lite coin. In that also i have invested some money and makes some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 22, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
The cryptocurrency that pops into my mind is nothing but bitcoin. It's the only cryptocurrency that i really think that has a good future than any other cryptocurrencies in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
I think the best future will be in bitcoin. He appeared one of the first. This is the case in all spheres. Sam bitcoin in people is more trust.
Activity: 182
Merit: 103
صلو عليه
February 22, 2018, 02:44:28 AM
hello my friends
i think the best 2018 ico is marine coin
it could be the good choice
and now it's the golden time to invest in marine coin ico
Why marine coin ?!
for me ,
* marine coin still cheap
* it will give you a good profit in the long term ,
* fast blockchain
* quickly growing community
* and also they providing free giving away 450,000 marine coins
yes thats ture 100%
if you want to see more about marine coin check this link
 https://marineco.in/ico

Best Regards

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
Neo, Vertcoin and DeepOnion
Activity: 2
February 22, 2018, 12:41:03 AM
Seems BTC is the first coin I think of. It is good in all aspects and has potential for growth in the future. It is accepted in every project, used as the swap unit of many Altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
February 22, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
I think Nexus coin very advanced in tech and it is not a mere copy of Bitcoin as someone might think. It solved many bitcoin problems and address ed decentralization by hosting the blockchain in space using several cheap minisatellites. It is 3D blockchain, quantum resistant and using both PoW and PoS algorithms. Now it is very cheap, no hype and people can accumulate more now and have financial freedom in the future. Truely long-term project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
Even a new Blood in the forum knows for sure that the brightest future coin in all ramification is the Pioneer coin; Bitcoin! that has no comparison in its long term significant effect. Every other standard coins such as Eth,Ltc, Bth could then come to play in their potentialities.

Yes you are right. But we dont need only one coin to hold because its more safe to hold more coin.
We will be very dangerous for us if we hold one coin. So although bitcoin is the pioneer but it can be like this now without other. Who will call bitcoin as the best crypto if there is no bad or worse coin
Activity: 5
February 21, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
I think the coin which have a great potential and has a great future is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most leading crypto and number one company in the whole world.
Therefore they have more chance that they can dominate in the future and have a outstanding performances.

And There a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check ICO marineco and hurry up!
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 11:42:37 PM
the future is really no coins that year but if the mere prediction possible ethereum and bitcoin is going to be a very decent coin to invest at this time because the more the fore will be the higher the price.
Activity: 112
February 21, 2018, 11:40:36 PM
If you are thinking of good coin that have a good future, they're so many information you have to look for. Read in and out the whitepaper, What are they ready to offer? Do they have long-term orientation? What are those coin used for? Because,
You need a coin that is being use for variety of payment not ones with decentralized uses,
You get all this things with your un-relentless research. So far so good, bitcoin has proven to be the best option, Litecoin is another choice. I wish you success.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 11:37:36 PM
for me all the coin now has a bright future but maybe bitcoin, ethereum, and lightcoin are all lifting up, because of their high value. they are not far away and they are the happiest of all of the coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 11:36:24 PM
I'm betting on the decentralized exchanges, utility based master nodes and social copy trading projects.

1. Blockport

---

2. Covesting
3. GVT
4. Fantasy Gold
5. Divi
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
Currently bitcoinwhite in my opinion has a pretty good potential in the future because the developers behind the development has a very strong determination in building this coin. If you want to invest in it now is the right time because bitcoinwhite price is still cheap, you can buy it here
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 09:34:16 PM
Which is definitely the coin who is at the top and also has a great community like bitcoin, ethereum and ripple, ICOs brought by a great developer with quality projects and can attract all communities.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 21, 2018, 09:19:07 PM
most infrastructure coins are good investment with nice profits

I agree with you that infrastructure coins are more likely to grow a lot.
Among them, Ardor is the most undervalued one.
If you learn enough about Ardor/Nxt, you will realize it will be big eventually.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
If you are interested on new crypto token..
Check this developing project to launch thier own trading exchange soon...
Join the community on telegram t.me/ArbitrageCT_eng

WE WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT TO YOU
ARBITRAGE CRYPTO TRADER
TRADING CRYPTO-CURRENCY TERMINAL FOR TRADING ON TWO EXCHANGES SIMULTANEOUSLY!

Twitter:
Arbitrage CT
@arbitrage_ct

Website link: arbitragect.com

our listing on HitBTC is completed! Pairs ARCT/BTC and ARCT/USDT is available for trade.
(link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-to-BTC) hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-…
(link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-to-USDT) hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-…

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Guys have a look at #ARCT coin next #XRB just 85Million circulating supply with coin burn logic and working product @arbitrage_ct
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arbitragect/#markets

😁😁😁😁😁😁

Update..pls.. Watch video link here:
https://youtu.be/SrWpPiXlnrs
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
Stellar ($XLM) https://www.stellar.org/ has been an impressive project from its inception. Strong developer team, A+ codebase, impressive diversity of implementations, decentralized, open sourced.

I think the coin that will have a good future is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most easiest coin to use and its the coin that has a good price when you want to sell it. So i orefer the bitcoin.
Activity: 6
February 21, 2018, 09:04:20 PM
Stellar ($XLM) https://www.stellar.org/ has been an impressive project from its inception. Strong developer team, A+ codebase, impressive diversity of implementations, decentralized, open sourced.
Jump to: