Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 133. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 04:46:06 PM
Bitcoin has the brightest future.

Some of the smaller ALT's that i'm excited about would be DRGN, DBC, STRAT, QSP, POWR.

My top long term confident coin would have to be Cardano (ADA).
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Bitcoin is my first choice because Bitcoin is a king of crypto world and it will grow more and more. But if you means is altcoin I think Waves and Ethereum had a good future. Ethereum is the best altcoin they have a professional development team to build their ecosystem. Waves is also potential altcoin because its has own blockchain. So you can buy Bitcoin, ETH and waves for long term. It had a good future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 04:23:30 PM
In my opinion if you heard about it, CRNC token will have a good future, because on presale they earned so much, that even wouldn't make ICO, one of successful examples. I even don't know such examples that are as actual in this year. I think whole market in this year will grow up, so there is no reason to ask about which coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
iwould absolutely say marinecoin without doubt.
I'm participating in Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in It's providing 450 000 coins for free. But that's not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.
Join our community here https://marineco.in/ico

What is the fact of your attention to this project after all? I'm not convinced by free coins, because it can generally drop in price over time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 02:07:20 PM
I am disappointed with the coins involved in real estate projects, most of my money is spent to engage in their ico but it does not produce anything and the movement is very slow. Currently I am only interested in general security, finance, loan or ticketing concepts such as avt or ppt. I think coins that worth keeping are bitcoin, waves, and eth. As we all know, a lot of people are into bitcoin because of it's volatility in the market. It can go up and down in a few folds
Activity: 94
February 14, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
I like DeepOnion in terms of future growth. also neo has a lot of room to grow
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 14, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Bitcoin is a very good coin and the price of bitcoin increases day by day and it is the top coin and we have a very bright future in this coin and we earn good money.

I do believe that Top Altcoins are the best Altcoins that will soon dominate the world but the most particular coin that I am eying long time ago is only Ripple and Tron.
These both coins catches the attention of the companies from startups to giants. Lately, Western Union is partnering into Ripple as their Trial adaptation as their another level of sending money instead of fiat.
Ripple is clearly the third strongest currency in the Crypto Market today an undoubtedly that this coin will be ore successful than other Top Altcoins in the market today.
Activity: 126
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 14, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Most coins really do have a good future especially Top Altcoins today. I do believe that the world needs more coins to stabilize the competition and the more coins available to the people the easier for us all to adapt because just as the same with local fiat, USD, Euro, Peso and all countries' local fiat is exchanging values one to another.
Top Altcoins will be the leading coins that will dominate the future of our money and I believe that the future is already here and I'm glad that I am being part of this Cryptocurrency innovation before the whole world will be using it.
Activity: 546
February 14, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
Bitcoin is a very good coin and the price of bitcoin increases day by day and it is the top coin and we have a very bright future in this coin and we earn good money.
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
February 14, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
for me, ethereum has a good future. we can see that it follows the steps of bitcoin, even if the price of bitcoin rises, its price also rises, instead of falling.
and all ICOs out there, i mean, most of them are ethereum based.
Activity: 170
February 14, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
I think Ethereum will be one on the best but there are other coins that right now are sleeping but when they wake up....Foe example ADA
Activity: 82
February 14, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
*RDD*
The team is actively working on content, doing interviews, and communicating regularly with the world. They are trying to develop a coin that can be used to tip on any social media platform, similar to what DOGE is known for on Reddit, but large scale. The coin is priced very low due to there being 28 Billion of them. This is a similar problem other coins below have.
Activity: 86
February 14, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
Bit coin have better future than other coin. Bitcoin value will definitely increase in upcoming days
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
Apart from  bitcoin,  ethereum seem to be a bankable option.  Ethereum will surprise everyone the way it's evolving.  You must as a matter of urgency buy as many ether as you can afford because it will not always be this low.
Well Bitcoin is really a good coin and the first coin popped on my mind to have a good future; next is Ethereum, this altcoin is such an ideal to many. Its value is higher compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 26
February 14, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
Search regarding the purpose of that coin in future, that shows the value of coin. Plus the supply of coin should also be taken into consideration and calculate the market cap so analyse that is the price you think it will reach is possible or not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
Apart from  bitcoin,  ethereum seem to be a bankable option.  Ethereum will surprise everyone the way it's evolving.  You must as a matter of urgency buy as many ether as you can afford because it will not always be this low.
Activity: 2
February 14, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

Fpr me the ethereum is the most successful coin in this period of time if we set aside bitcoins. It is given that the bitcoins are the number 1 in the league and we cannot took that away from them. But aside from them as a back up plan i am saying that ethereum is the one. Not just only because they are the leading altcoins but also the people likw using them and it save nore energy.
Activity: 322
February 14, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Eth, Waves and Xrp are my hope altcoin that hopefully survive in the future with good and more perfect value from now on. Especially on ETH, i see members here are very optimistic on him.
Activity: 35
February 14, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
Check out this new coin called "Darico".

I am really impressed by the concept of their coin. It is really insane. Just go and check it out for yourself. They have their own wallet, index fund, exchange and terminal (soon). They are currently in ICO and they have around 25% bonus for a week or so I believe. I myself am invested but I can't tell you that I am a professional so just head to the website and give the whitepaper a look.
Jump to: