Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 136. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
Seems ETH is the first coin I think of. It is good in all aspects and has potential for growth in the future. It is accepted in every project, used as the swap unit of many Altcoins. So, it seems to be growing and possibly surpassing Bitcoin in the future
Activity: 232
February 11, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
I still have great expectations for ETH. Actually it's quite stable and stable, not as large as Bitcoin. Besides, it is accepted almost everywhere and every project. It is known as a second Bitcoin. And I still expect it to overtake Bitcoin in the future
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
Need Marketing Manager? t.me/NrcewkerBTC
February 11, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
i think bitcoin have good future Smiley you should take some and hold also you can buy Litecoin Monero DASH
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
the coin which have a great potential and has a great future is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most leading crypto and number one company in the whole world.
Therefore they have more chance that they can dominate in the future and have a outstanding performances.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
February 09, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
I think that tron (TRX) has a good future because it will change game industry , a lot of game services will provide this coin to make transactions without comission!
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 09, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

I think most coins promise the future because this is a mine. smart enough to be patient if we are richly separated. it is my recommendation for how much you can invest so much you will be the winner of the investment

That's the obvious example of why do we need the Merit system - to clean this place out of that type of users.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
I think Ardor (ARDR) will be good this year. The project has just started but already has a large and strong community. I think ardor is very undervalued now and will reach 5$ this year.
Activity: 182
February 09, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

I think most coins promise the future because this is a mine. smart enough to be patient if we are richly separated. it is my recommendation for how much you can invest so much you will be the winner of the investment
Activity: 48
February 09, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
Binance Coin.  Binance is one of the strongest Exchanges in crypto.  I look at it like buying stock in a major company.  As the exchange grows, so to will the coin.  Long term hodl!
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 09, 2018, 11:48:58 AM
Maybe like ethereum, if other altcoin i dont know about it. But i think u can invest at NEO or Power Ledger (POWR) thats my opinion
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
Well, you can surely count in Bitcoin, ETH, BTS, steem etc. But most other coins are more speculative than the actual useful. Like Neo, it might also turn profitable, since his developer has made many successful projects like Bitshares and Steem.

Most people tend to be more comfortable using what they used to do and lazy to try something else and the term does not come out of the comfort zone, to be honest I'm also like that and the effect is that I do not understand many things so I am grateful for the information you provide
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
February 08, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
checkout zoin, great potential!
Activity: 1
February 08, 2018, 03:08:17 PM
For different people, different altcoins are good because they know that coin somehow. Similarly I like my  Gulf Coin very much. It is giving high returns in a dual method. Promotional income and growth income. ROI on the investment and growth of the coin. Thousands of people became millionaires during one year period of Gulf Coin rising in India. Now it is opening in Dubai, Canada and USA.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
February 08, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
obviously bitcoin, and ethereum had a good future, if you think their price is so high then buy waves, its really a good platform I hope it can cross 50$ in this year although market is dump don't worry, buy and hold.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
if I own a very good coin for my future yes bitcoin and etherium. because the two coins are very good prospects for investing my money and both coins will also benefit for me in the future
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
my favorite coin is DOVU which has great team and it can be real easily. I believe it wil get in top 100 in next year. Trusth it Cheesy.
Activity: 65
February 08, 2018, 02:48:16 PM
The best coin which has a great future in our society is the one and only; bitcoins. Bitcoins is the best company which will lead to successful future for all of us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 08, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
I think the coin which have a great potential and has a great future is bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most leading crypto and number one company in the whole world.
Therefore they have more chance that they can dominate in the future and have a outstanding performances.
Activity: 161
December 23, 2017, 10:01:58 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
You can't go wrong with bitcoin. That's the only coin that surely have a bright future. For altcoins you may try Ethereum, Monero,  Litecoin and Neo.
Activity: 23
December 23, 2017, 04:47:54 AM
Electroneum ETN is the future coin with all integrated features. It is the future coin. No doubt in it. Accumulate as much ETN as you can before it explodes.
Jump to: