Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 134. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 14, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I like the eth, waves, ripples and some new tokens. Yes, there are many opportunities to benefit from altcoin investment. I think you can do a lot of research to find a profitable altcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 09:23:42 AM
In my opinion, Deeponion, Trident, Kemcredit, Bitcoin White, Daneel, Copytrack and Savedroid will have a good future. These tokens are showing a great potential of achieving success and will surely be able to make a good mark in the market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 09:17:38 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
For me still bitcoin has a good or even better future someday because this is the only coin who has been topic in social medias.And to think that it is very popular now,all investors online is quite interested to invest on it because they believe that it has a big potential to gained a lot of profits.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
Two THUMBS UP for BITCOIN!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
ETH would be my bet. other alt coins can also be taken into consideration but just to play safe, ETH is the best option bcuz of its massive support. even here in this thread, you can see how many people actually prefer ETH. that's the support you're looking for. and for another matter, it is quite second or equal to the prestige of BTC since it's one of the first cryptos. I think there's a huge chance that BTC will be used more and more in people's day to day life, while ETH will be used more in the investment world. dunno, but based on the current movement, especially last year's massive pump in its value, ETH is quite the leading choice nowadays when it comes to alt coins.
Activity: 67
February 14, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
Chinese NEO will always champion. Just by the fact that this coin, native to China and the Chinese people. It will support the economy of this great country. Especially in the case of the ban on other coins. NEO will grow against the backdrop of the fall of the popular coins entrenched in other places.
Activity: 672
February 14, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
I think ethereum will have a good future, because many ICOs use ethereum blockchain.
And maybe top 10 in coinmarketcap is an other option than ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
February 14, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
What do you think ?

I only trusted 1 coin even before and that is ethereum, i cant afford to buy bitcoins so i prefer to focus on altcoin. The first eth coins i purcahse is just $120 dollars back in 2015 and i already lose my hopes that it will increase its value even more but then last year there's a huge pump in the market and it reaches $1k dollar. Right now, the current price of eth is $800 and it only means that we should invest because the value will just climb to 1k dollar again after a few months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 06:54:43 AM
Some good couple of coins have good future. The likes of NEO, ETHERUM, BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, LITECOIN, EOS, STEEM are good coins to invest in because, their are so many coins that would die a natural death as Cryptos goes more mainstream.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 10:42:56 PM
What do you think ?

There are so many coin out there and it makes us confuse to choose which one is good for long term and which one for short term.
Many people do their analysis but nobody can pick always the right one. I just simple, if i choose one coin then it will be etherium.
Activity: 53
February 13, 2018, 10:10:26 PM

Marinecoin free coin limited to 20000 users. Hurry to get a free coin and let your friends know. www.marineco.in

450k free MTC COIN !!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 13, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
All the infrastructure coins are the best investment. Do the research about good blockchain like icx, zilliqa, etc. Those are big projects that will become huge in 2018. All projects around them will be huge also!
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
What do you think ?

i belive that one of the coins with great 2018 will be $HVN - hive project token. Current mcap : 50.000.000usd , placed at number 210. It is your auditor, risk manager and liquidity broker on the same platform. It had won CoinAGENDA Global BEST ICO 2017 WINNER. Hive has a great team, a working demo, cool community on telegram. As people see it as a competitor to populous token ( mcap :977.368.860 USD ) hive has superior development going on. Prediction for 2018 : x10
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 13, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
I believe that Bitcoin white has a bright future. It was not listed in exchanges which has high volume yet. Price of BTW is very low right now. Coin is based on DPOS algorithm. I would suggest you to read whitepaper of this coin. It will go to moon in 6 months.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 04:43:55 PM
There are 3 low market cap coins i am really excited about...
1. Deep Brain Chain (DBC)
2. Oyster Pearl (PRL)
3. Deep Onion (ONION)
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 04:35:05 PM
There are some projects which have their own potential to be in top 10 marketcap list but aren't at the moment. Few of them are WAN, ZIL, KNC, LSK.
Activity: 238
February 13, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
I think Ethereum and Litecoin will have a good future. Bitcoin is the best, we all know it, but we should also know that the development of Bitcoin prices is already very high and may look too high right now. If we compare it with Altcoin or other cryptocurrencies, we may still have a chance to gain multiplicity in the next few years. If we compare the profit we will get from Altcoin, we can get a lot and not lose with Bitcoin. Maybe even the profit we get from Altcoin can surpass the profit we get from Bitcoin. We can only hope and do research. We must have a backup plan so we will not be disappointed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 13, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
Try to hold coins that in the 20th-30th place in the coinmarketcap.com check if they have potentials to go up. It can give you more earnings that settling to the coins at the top of the list.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
Pillar is Good
PPT is Good
Veri is Good

all these will have great futures
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 02:33:26 PM
I bet on NEO. He is not in vain called the Chinese Ethereum. Now you do not even have time to take part in bounty or ICO on the basis of NEO.
Jump to: