Author

Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future - page 138. (Read 91314 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 02:41:30 AM
Try to hold coins that in the 20th-30th place in the coinmarketcap.com check if they have potentials to go up. It can give you more earnings that settling to the coins at the top of the list.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:16:56 AM
I think so far Eth,Waves really deserve to be considered as altcoin which has good chance for future investment.
Because currently there are several ICOs that use flatfrom from both these coins so that it can add popularity and population of its users.
Yes, the price of ETH is now increasing, but we do not know what the future will be like, but it's a coin that is superior to other coins.

Ethereum was the next coin i want to hold by bitcoin, they are different coin but i know eth has also potential, the price now was increase and i think its a good thing to hold.
Activity: 882
December 21, 2017, 10:56:46 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?

I think if you want to invest a long time for coins, then you can invest in  MinexCoin,Waves and Link Platform (LNK) Coins.Because the futures will get a lot of good profit from these coins.Their market prices are very good and they are very well known coins.These coins are increasing day by day,the future is expected to be worth a dozen times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:27:41 AM
I think so far Eth,Waves really deserve to be considered as altcoin which has good chance for future investment.
Because currently there are several ICOs that use flatfrom from both these coins so that it can add popularity and population of its users.
Yes, the price of ETH is now increasing, but we do not know what the future will be like, but it's a coin that is superior to other coins.
Activity: 406
December 19, 2017, 07:24:58 AM
I think DeepOnion coin has a good future for me . It has a lot of potentail and it has unique features called DeepVault and DeepSend.
For me there are still many coins that has a good future, first is the ethereum this coin is definitely we will have a bright future, ethereum is the best altcoins and in the future i am sure the price of it will surwey rise and the other coin that has a bright future is litecoin and iota.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 07:13:59 AM
Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
Bitcoincash(BCH) OR Litecoin(LTC) This is the good coins so far after bitcoin itself. Litecoin might be not that much but it is slowly growing. Ethereum might be a good idea too but it always takes after you means you have to make a move or else
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
December 19, 2017, 02:17:32 AM
Ethereum has really good potential and I think it will cross $1000 within a few months and might cross $2000 within the end of the next year.
The coin has got good potential as it is being used by most of the ICOs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 02:15:30 AM
I think DeepOnion coin has a good future for me . It has a lot of potentail and it has unique features called DeepVault and DeepSend.
Activity: 320
December 19, 2017, 01:54:26 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are still a belief that the coins can be good. but there are some altcoin coins that seem to have a bright future like xrp and nxt, visible from the ever-volatile sales volume.
Activity: 33
December 19, 2017, 01:29:18 AM
i think every people have their choice, they have their best coin maybe how to get profit from that coins but i think the coins who the best is the coins who can make a little change on bitcoin/blockchain but they may not far away from blockchain technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
December 19, 2017, 01:19:18 AM
I prefer in Bitcoin and Ethereum because they had a good start in crypto currency they will not fail us.
Activity: 126
December 19, 2017, 01:06:22 AM
I'm really counting on mytimecoin, cause the idea of convertation time ->money is in the air. And the first to catch it will be the leader of market.
Activity: 73
December 18, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
Etherium has a bright future ahead. I think all of the coins have future as long as bitcoins maintain its market value.
Activity: 1
December 18, 2017, 10:46:15 PM
KORE
Activity: 153
December 18, 2017, 10:43:00 PM
I think that ethereum has a good future in cryptocurrency.Ethereum begins to introduce itself and its value.For now it is more stable altcoin than any others,secondary to bitcoins of course.

Of course Ethereum will have a good future, all of people know this but now the price of Ethereum is high and to investing in it you need have a lot of money and i think that the profit bring to from capital which invest in Ethereum will lower if you invest in other altcoins.
My opinion, Waves is a good coin which potentially will pass $100 in next year 2018. Now the price of Waves is still low and this is great time to invest in Waves.
Activity: 504
December 18, 2017, 02:48:25 PM
On my mind the best future in a row of altcoins has Ripple. Its developers really are trying to work hard under improving its currency in cooperation with banks and ordinary users. Ripple is a modern, adaptive thing in crypto world.
Activity: 266
December 17, 2017, 09:56:07 PM
I think some of the applied coin may be hot in 2018. The hot projects this year are smart contract projects. Next year, it will be the application of the project to earn money.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
December 17, 2017, 09:02:55 PM
Not few of them will fail most of them will fail I think bancor, bitcoin, bitcoin cash, neo, litecoin have future. Actually I don't trust even best coins most can crash
Thats the beauty of ALTS if you think they will fall in the near future you can do the trading many will sell at low and you can sell at average, and not most ICO are that bad we can expect good ALTS coming as KYC is the best to have for them
Activity: 518
December 17, 2017, 08:04:54 PM
Many altcoin had a better future for the sake of the people who have not job, Bitcoin and ethereum have a better future for the coming years for their bahaviors in the market and continuing going up their value or prices.
Activity: 265
December 17, 2017, 04:04:18 PM
Check AION, their TGE finished not much time ago and price still low, but if you check historical data, news about partnership and trade volume you will find how undervalued this coin is!
Jump to: