Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 15. (Read 3352 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 01:34:27 PM
Try PundiX. They have a great rewarding structure and are constantly airdropping a lot of tokens for their holders. Moreover they have enabled the first blockchain based call and I believe they have a huge perspective for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 28, 2019, 12:45:43 PM
I suggest to invest in BTC or Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.  The investment in altcoins at the moment is really, really very risky at the moment.  They always go much more down than BTC with every down plunge. The amount you investing is large enough, so suggesting to be safer by investing in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 28, 2019, 12:31:06 PM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

I would buy Pundi X (NPXS) in your place, because the team is actively working on the project, adheres to the roadmap and they have the finished product.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 28, 2019, 09:59:41 AM
I think you're mistaken. Now is not the best time to invest in little-known coins. I would have invested in a top of the coins because they show good trading momentum. If you follow the tactics of short-term trading, you can get a good profit.

It’s better to bypass small coins now, this is not the best tool for investment, the market is in its infancy and it’s not clear what will happen to small coins in the future, they may not recover after the crisis and we will see more growth in the future. Pay your attention to the top, so at least there are more real chances for success.
Activity: 17
January 28, 2019, 09:45:33 AM
I constantly buy more DIVI.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
January 27, 2019, 11:05:16 AM
I think you're mistaken. Now is not the best time to invest in little-known coins. I would have invested in a top of the coins because they show good trading momentum. If you follow the tactics of short-term trading, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 27, 2019, 08:43:05 AM
to give advice for now is very difficult and difficult if according to me according to your beliefs coins that have a value in the top 10
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 08:40:39 AM
I think that there are much more crypto currencies that have a much greater potential to get into top 5 crypto currencies. We need to wait for the better market conditions to finally see a better picture.
actually we can see it now. even with poor market conditions, those who are able to be above are truly powerful. in fact when the market seemed to almost collapse, it turned out that there were several crypto assets that remained an idol for investors and traders
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
January 27, 2019, 08:36:16 AM
I think that there are much more crypto currencies that have a much greater potential to get into top 5 crypto currencies. We need to wait for the better market conditions to finally see a better picture.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 27, 2019, 08:30:06 AM
I would buy ethereum. It seems to me that this coin will rapidly go up after the fork. I believe in this project and in the fact that Vitali will make it even better.
ethereum is indeed a king for altcoins at the moment. this is what makes ethereum mentioned a lot as the best investment besides bitcoin and suggested by people
Ethereum is of course a good investment , but you should always diversify risks, as strategies often change in the market and of course it is good to buy for the long term
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 27, 2019, 05:34:08 AM
First you must have at least some bitcoins and Eth,bitha are must in your portfolio, after that I suggest from your list is icon it's also a very good coin.

Bitcoin, Ethereum and some others are the coins anyone should invest first. Investing in top coins is not one-time investment, or don`t need to be.
I buy when I have money, sometimes one or other coin. I have some alt-coins and tokens too.
   I agree with you Abdul86 that list from creator of this thread isn`t so good. But anyone have a right to make a choice. With $2500 I would diversify
and invest in all 5 coins from the list, $500 each one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 27, 2019, 05:30:14 AM
I can suugest try to find other coins too for example DeepOnion maybe you would find other there are many coins which are much miore usable even some from tops and sooner or later you wiill profit.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
January 27, 2019, 04:54:16 AM
First you must have at least some bitcoins and Eth,bitha are must in your portfolio, after that I suggest from your list is icon it's also a very good coin.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 27, 2019, 02:42:18 AM
Out of your five coins, i would recommend to purchase only Pundix as it has good business plan. I have alread make profits from trading it. I am regularly trading with this coin. You can also buy some altcoins like Waves, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS but first of all you have to research on tokens before investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 27, 2019, 03:24:15 AM
I would buy ethereum. It seems to me that this coin will rapidly go up after the fork. I believe in this project and in the fact that Vitali will make it even better.
but now i think better you choose other altcoins, i know ethereum is best altcoins, but information about ethreum will do hardfork its just scam, and dont just invest with 1 coin better separate in a few top altcoins its more than safe for long term with top coins
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
January 27, 2019, 03:05:49 AM
I think in this market condition it is good to focus on projects that have final products. More than those I think investing on most stable coin is better. Because of whole market down this is the best time for collect our bags with top coins. 
if you intend to buy some altcoin assets that are on the top market, maybe that is the most appropriate choice. where all coins have decreased in price and volume. maybe having as much assets as possible with the best coins now is the best choice.
Activity: 644
January 27, 2019, 03:01:06 AM
I think in this market condition it is good to focus on projects that have final products. More than those I think investing on most stable coin is better. Because of whole market down this is the best time for collect our bags with top coins. 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
January 27, 2019, 02:50:26 AM
Why you shoosed only this 4 coins? There are only one good coin among them I think (this is ICON). As they launched own blockchain already and even have some ongoing ICOs on it.
But you can find some other good coin with big potential and low cap. For example Tomochain (launched own blockchain too already, will have ICOs soon on it). PalNetwork - launched own blockchain too. Have some products and big partnerships (like Toyota).
Activity: 31
January 27, 2019, 01:46:59 AM
+1 for Divi. Cool project. Grab a bag full cheap right now and put it to work in one of their one click tiered masternodes
Activity: 90
January 27, 2019, 01:39:51 AM
I never give financial advice. But I do think Divi Project is worth checking out and that you will find it neat. Heres one feature I love; a one click masternode system that is so simple to use a cave man can do it!
Pages:
Jump to: