Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 11. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 07:36:26 PM
in my opinion not all crypto is worth buying, don't arbitrarily choose coins because you could even buy shitcoin, now the market is declining,
you can use this to buy potential coins at cheap prices, you have good capital so don't waste that capital to buy shitcoin
Activity: 392
February 04, 2019, 06:01:14 PM
Now it is very difficult to find a good coin. Many new projects have died. But I think it is safest to invest in the top 10.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
February 04, 2019, 03:29:59 PM
I don't think that there is a specific coin in this period of time. Everything is very cheap, compared with 2017. You can split your investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 03:28:12 PM
It seems to me the best solution at this stage of restoring the cryptocurrency market will be investing in Ethereum.
This coin has a very good outlook on the market compared to the rest.
Obviously, if you invest in it you can make good profits in the long term future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
February 04, 2019, 03:25:27 PM
When ever I see any post in a public like this asking people for advise or directive on how and where to invest their money, I usually say it is not a good idea, because any body can just come up and suggest even a scam project for you, so all I will say is, go and do you own research on and get proper know of where to invest your money to avoid been scam.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 04, 2019, 03:24:05 PM
bitcoin and ethereum are still good choices. you can buy it now, btc and eth are currently very unstable crypto. because of this we can focus on doing daily trading and it is very cheap to get profit.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 03:20:51 PM
Any cryptocurrency you can buy. If you are already thinking about this, then I think that in the future you may not even have such a wonderful opportunity, because opportunities may be closed.
How can you advise buying any cryptocurrency? Buy any for yourself, and other people are better to buy bitcoin and not trying to play this dangerous game
Activity: 630
February 04, 2019, 03:09:35 PM
I do not think that now you can give bold investment advice. The situation in the crypto market is so unpredictable that you can easily lose, and not earn.
In most cases, everything is now falling and many who remain in the red , I also think it's better to be out of the market and not to buy coins and wait for stronger signals to buy
I actually prefer today to keep everything that I have and accumulate the volume of cryptocurrency with the help of the Bounty company. But to spend a real remedy for today does not make sense, Because there is a big risk of losing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 02:34:51 PM
I do not think that now you can give bold investment advice. The situation in the crypto market is so unpredictable that you can easily lose, and not earn.
In most cases, everything is now falling and many who remain in the red , I also think it's better to be out of the market and not to buy coins and wait for stronger signals to buy
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 02:10:40 PM
Any cryptocurrency you can buy. If you are already thinking about this, then I think that in the future you may not even have such a wonderful opportunity, because opportunities may be closed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 03, 2019, 10:34:45 PM
Don't ask people to tell you the coin to buy but rather study the market and then decide on which coin to buy. from my experience you will have no regrets if you do so.
I agree with you we must do analysis fundamental or technical about the cryptocurrencies will be bought than just ask to other people, because the information about that can be true or false. And the other reason everyone has different method to find which are the best investment in cryptocurrencies, is it short term investment or long term investment? Or some people search the instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies which gives passive income, so we must find our method than ask to other people.
I know some people still relying on the others as they can't stand alone with there own feet and don't have self confidence for each decision they made. But for this moment,  maybe we could be strong, relying others isn't be effective at all. It is important to our own decision and so nobody could be blame in the end.
Yes should we must make investment in our time to learn more first about the alternatives coins however we must take our responsibilities the risk of investment in cryptocurrencies, so we must give our time first to review, analysis and read more information about the cryptocurrencies before making investment in cryptocurrencies. Although we will make mistake in the next time we can be smarter when searching investment in cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
February 03, 2019, 01:54:35 PM

This is the best time to make an investment decision, when it fell in 2018. Similar to the stock after the economic crisis in 2008, it had a remarkable increase after 10 years.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 03, 2019, 01:44:44 PM
need to analyze in more detail to provide input to people who are suggestions for investing. but it might be risky with market conditions like this, it could be that the analysis of someone is not in line with the market
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 03, 2019, 01:37:23 PM
Buy bitcoin is the most reliable and desirable asset among crypto currencies. The fate of the market depends on bitcoin, which means it is exactly what we need. By supporting Bitcoin, you support cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
February 03, 2019, 01:32:42 PM
Don't ask people to tell you the coin to buy but rather study the market and then decide on which coin to buy. from my experience you will have no regrets if you do so.
Most people who advise to buy something little understand the market and especially when it grows and falls, so I think it is always better to study the market and invest
Studying how the market works is really important. A person who invest on something he doesn't really know about has a probably of just losing all his money unless that person is freaking lucky that all crypto he invested into succeed.
Activity: 378
February 03, 2019, 12:40:49 PM
in my opinion you better invest in potential coins that are included in the top coins at CMC, the market conditions that are declining make us able to buy potential coins at low prices, besides safer investing in top coins also having more promising prospects in the future, You can buy ethereum coins for your investment
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 12:02:23 PM
Please help me decide on one of these coins
Masking the demand of this nature might not be the best for you.
It looks like you have a good list, but handling those coins accordingly is very important.
Take for instance, NPXS is a hood coin, but it is also subject to manipulation. So this is where the place of knowing how to go about all these comes in.
Activity: 616
February 03, 2019, 11:03:57 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 03, 2019, 10:47:16 AM
The best thing is to divide your capital among all the coins that you listed. I also am betting on two or three dark horses this year and my next bag to purchase is digitex, once that futures exchange opens it will be like Bitmex but maybe even bigger because of no commission fees and it will attract many spot traders and futures traders. It is very cheap now at just over three cents so if you can afford to purchase 100 or 200 dollars of that, it might also be a nice dark horse to bet on that might come up and do a ten ex over the coming six months and maybe a thirty ex in a year or so. I also bought some FOXT as well. Keeping these two for the next six months and then will assess performance. ARB token is very cheap now and excellent for day trading or to invest in their bot for passive income.
Activity: 887
February 03, 2019, 10:39:35 AM
Have you heard Bitcoin 2? If you haven't yet, you should check that out. It is one of the most promising projects this year in my opinion and has been having good development so far. The price is fairly cheap and more development coming soon. You should check this out
I have heard and seen it, in my opinion Bitcoin 2 is good enough for investment, considering that from the Bitcoin chart 2 this chart has a large increase and a decrease in the graph from a short time. so in my opinion Bitcoin 2 is very suitable for trading.
but if for a long-term investment I don't like it because I personally don't like long-term investment because I think it's too risky especially for projects that aren't too strong.
Pages:
Jump to: