Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 12. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 03, 2019, 10:19:40 AM
You have a good capital at your disposal for you to start with and you have various coin you can purchase not only the stated coin of which I have little idea about.
So I would say check the market cap to draw out your statistics
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 03, 2019, 10:14:45 AM
Don't ask people to tell you the coin to buy but rather study the market and then decide on which coin to buy. from my experience you will have no regrets if you do so.
Most people who advise to buy something little understand the market and especially when it grows and falls, so I think it is always better to study the market and invest
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 09:53:39 AM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Not familiar on those coin you mention so its hard to appreciate coins yuo've mention. If you ask me what coins good for investment, will suggest to bitcoin and ethereum. We can see all coins is not profitable today since last year, but take note when the pump happen this two will be highest pump of all and pretty sure on that to happen.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 09:42:23 AM
vechain is good coin. This platform has many big partnership.
If you want to invest in this platform , try to look on safe haven (sha). This token has unique idea that can solve the problem about inheritance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 03, 2019, 09:20:46 AM

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

I think Pundi (NPXS) and Icon (ICX) will have good profit for you in the next time if considering about their chart
holding pundix / npxs make me confuse  with their plan.few weeks ago i have aroud 300k tokens and i sold it at 22 satoshi.and now my eth switch to xyo that looks like will launched their roadmap this quarter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 03, 2019, 09:15:50 AM

I think Pundi (NPXS) and Icon (ICX) will have good profit for you in the next time if considering about their chart
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 06:39:09 AM

From this list, just bat, the rest are not sure what is meant for profit, only for studying and getting bitter experience.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
February 03, 2019, 06:37:53 AM
Have you heard Bitcoin 2? If you haven't yet, you should check that out. It is one of the most promising projects this year in my opinion and has been having good development so far. The price is fairly cheap and more development coming soon. You should check this out
Activity: 789
February 03, 2019, 06:01:48 AM
From this list, I would buy only one coin its BAT,everything else I think is not interesting.I do not understand why there is no ETH LTC NEO ADA NEM ? I consider them to be good coins.would advise to invest in coins that have long been on the market having their own idea and technology and for a long time are the highest in capitalization. It would not advise to invest in eth tokens!
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
February 03, 2019, 05:49:37 AM
From your list, I think NPXS and ICX have the most potential. Also it is worth considering to buy some coins from top 20 (ETH, ADA, NEO, etc) and some new coins like DACC
It is good to buy coin that has already potential and popular along the market because value though lower is sure to increase again without any doubt. Consider XRP with your list because that coin is stronger to beat ETH and good for short term investment.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 02:49:43 AM

if you want to buy an altcoin on the list that you said earlier, it's best before you buy do all the research first one by one. which one will be more profitable for you to buy in the future
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 03, 2019, 02:35:18 AM
I think that now you should not buy cryptocurrencies, because if you buy now, then you will have a great chance to see how your balance will fall due to the ongoing bear market.

He might completely miss the opportunity this bear market has given right now. Op should buy but should not go all in, buy using dollar cost averaging.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 03, 2019, 02:10:18 AM
Don't ask people to tell you the coin to buy but rather study the market and then decide on which coin to buy. from my experience you will have no regrets if you do so.
I agree with you we must do analysis fundamental or technical about the cryptocurrencies will be bought than just ask to other people, because the information about that can be true or false. And the other reason everyone has different method to find which are the best investment in cryptocurrencies, is it short term investment or long term investment? Or some people search the instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies which gives passive income, so we must find our method than ask to other people.
I know some people still relying on the others as they can't stand alone with there own feet and don't have self confidence for each decision they made. But for this moment,  maybe we could be strong, relying others isn't be effective at all. It is important to our own decision and so nobody could be blame in the end.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 03, 2019, 01:59:48 AM
I agree with you we must do analysis fundamental or technical about the cryptocurrencies will be bought than just ask to other people, because the information about that can be true or false. And the other reason everyone has different method to find which are the best investment in cryptocurrencies, is it short term investment or long term investment? Or some people search the instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies which gives passive income, so we must find our method than ask to other people.
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 01:32:42 AM
There are lots of token to buy, but before you buy, do some findings, check for the usecase, the project team,check their platform and do some follow up. Don't just rely on the analysis of people so that once you buy, you won't be bothered about the fall or rise because you know in the future,it will gain more value,that is the essence of holding a good . Also make sure to hold small quantity of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
February 03, 2019, 12:45:29 AM
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 03, 2019, 12:34:47 AM

In my opinition, I suggest you should invest in Basic attention token (BAT) and Vechain because they have good technology foundation and strongly potential economic to develop long term later
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
February 02, 2019, 11:19:50 PM
I tried to accumulate binance token, the growth is pretty much stable and the averaging is worth the investment. By support a good exchange platform means a good growth for the crypto community.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 11:02:41 PM
According to me, now the best crypto to invest is bitcoin, because the price is cheap and if you buy then you will get a profit, because in the near future BTTC will experience an increase in prices this year and I see the cryptomarket btc movement is very good.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 07:34:54 PM
I think that now you should not buy cryptocurrencies, because if you buy now, then you will have a great chance to see how your balance will fall due to the ongoing bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: