Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 10. (Read 3352 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 10:38:49 AM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

With that list of token that you've just listed, I might say that there is nothing I can see that can boost your profit with that recommendation, maybe you could add some already established tokens.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 06, 2019, 10:21:53 AM
I do not think that your choices are good so my advise for you is you should invest your money in trusted altcoins like XRP, EOS, Litecoin, Stellar and Ethereum. Do not buy altcoins that are not popular because there are possibilities that you can lose your investment.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 06, 2019, 10:10:40 AM
I think it would be better if you buy NPXS, there are advantages to being a npxs holder.
and if you still have money try to invest in Rockz (ICO) you can fin detail information about rockz in my signature.

I do not think that investing in ICO is now a good option.

Build a portfolio of 5-10 coins so it will be more convenient for you to manage them. What concerns specific coins, I don’t understand what goals you are pursuing, local rises or a general trend change? If you are expecting a general growth of the market, then you simply must have a portion of ethereum and bitcoin in your portfolio.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 06, 2019, 09:57:44 AM
Well this is the right time to invest, but from your list, i can't really pick out this is because i don't know much about those coins, but i will advice you hold some bitcoin and also ethereum., thesd has gained more acceptance.
many suggest buying Bitcoin and Ethereum because they are good coins and many projects use the Ethereum platform and good quality. indeed everyone has different tastes so search for coins that you will buy and do not be easy to believe before knowing in detail. now the price drops a lot so you can choose good coins now at a low price.
Activity: 309
February 06, 2019, 08:49:09 AM

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

I think it would be better if you buy NPXS, there are advantages to being a npxs holder.
and if you still have money try to invest in Rockz (ICO) you can fin detail information about rockz in my signature.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 06, 2019, 08:38:49 AM
Well this is the right time to invest, but from your list, i can't really pick out this is because i don't know much about those coins, but i will advice you hold some bitcoin and also ethereum., thesd has gained more acceptance.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 06, 2019, 08:07:07 AM
If crypto starts to rise and BTC experiences price increases, it's probably the most profitable for you to buy NPXS now, because the potential for a much higher increase will allow more than three times the NPXS rates now. But don't forget to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, because the two coins are very large to contribute and allow you to get far greater profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
February 06, 2019, 08:01:17 AM
you have to be really really mad to buy anything in crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 06, 2019, 07:59:37 AM
I have never had these altcoins. If you want to make an investment, you must first investigate and research these tokens and choose the tokens that are most likely to increase in price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 06:13:07 AM
In my opinion the best purchase of all proposed would be Vechain, because the rest do not inspire confidence!
Activity: 644
February 06, 2019, 04:49:08 AM
Pundi X and Moneytoken I think it's good to invest because I once made a profit from Moneytoken. I think you don't just buy two coins but you also invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because two coins can obviously grow in price.
Activity: 504
February 06, 2019, 04:22:10 AM
You can try your lucky with buy and invest on ethereum, how ever ethereum at lower price right now but you can get much profit if you hold for long time, always buy and invest your money at eth because is have good future investment asset.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 06, 2019, 03:57:17 AM
Out of your five coins, i would recommend to purchase only Pundix as it has good business plan. I have alread make profits from trading it. I am regularly trading with this coin. You can also buy some altcoins like Waves, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS but first of all you have to research on tokens before investment
The coin is in the top position and indeed the recommendation if we want to buy it as a long-term or short-term investment. now also the price is still very cheap
It's easy to choose if you will just buy the top 10.
For newbie in crypto investing, I think they should be more focus on less risky coins, and that is the top 10.
They are less risky because they have great volume, if you want to get out, you can and if you want to take profit you can also
since they have the decent volume.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 06, 2019, 03:23:19 AM

My opinion would be to read the market trend on cryptocurrency. Usually what are trending in the market is the one that will have a big increase before it dropping again if the hype gone, but during that hype we should be able to gain some profit before we move to another coin.
trend will tell us where is market will going on.and buying on coins or tokens that already set their trend would be nice for us to earn profit.no matter what coins or tokens it is.
I agree on that but for me I always buy the most trusted crypto coin altcoin, bitcoin, ethereum, etc. I believe that bitcoin will soon rise and it will really give us a huge amount of profit if we are going to buy more of it and hold until the time comes that it will rise. I believe that the crypto will soon rise up high but w e need to take care and have patience for good.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 06, 2019, 01:08:22 AM

My opinion would be to read the market trend on cryptocurrency. Usually what are trending in the market is the one that will have a big increase before it dropping again if the hype gone, but during that hype we should be able to gain some profit before we move to another coin.
trend will tell us where is market will going on.and buying on coins or tokens that already set their trend would be nice for us to earn profit.no matter what coins or tokens it is.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
February 06, 2019, 12:53:14 AM
Everything on crypto tokens are all valuable and it all boils down from decision in you as long as you are willing for perfect timing when to hold and sell to have a assuring profit of your investments. As we still on bear market everything were cheap, so it's the best time to fulfill your needs to hold more assets and wait for a bull run to come.
Activity: 770
February 06, 2019, 12:48:48 AM

Activity: 758
February 06, 2019, 12:18:08 AM
Well, your list is exotic and restricted! I'll be assuming that you've done the right research, and you already have in mind which of those projects most fit and fit your purpose, right? So come on, I know the VET, ICX and BAT. Then analyzing the total cap of each of them, it's notable that ICX has a growth margin greater than 2.35x in relation to VET and 1.45x in relation to BAT! It's uncomfortable to give an opinion, you'd better make your own decision. Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
February 05, 2019, 11:59:55 PM
Out of your five coins, i would recommend to purchase only Pundix as it has good business plan. I have alread make profits from trading it. I am regularly trading with this coin. You can also buy some altcoins like Waves, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS but first of all you have to research on tokens before investment
The coin is in the top position and indeed the recommendation if we want to buy it as a long-term or short-term investment. now also the price is still very cheap
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 05, 2019, 11:55:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: