Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 3. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 06:31:31 AM
I think Pundi X and Basic Attention Token have got good potential in future, as you would like to invest $2500, so there are many other good option available for you such as Ethereum, Cardano, Neo, Ravencoin and a few more.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
March 22, 2019, 06:15:30 AM
As the many coins are under valued in market , you can buy top 20 coin in coinmarketcap ,but xlm,tron,xrp,bat,bnb are best investment coins.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
March 22, 2019, 05:12:21 AM
I do not want to take big risks and now it is better to choose cryptocurrency which is already a lot of people looking for, namely by investing in coins that are clearly above the cmc top
Activity: 406
March 22, 2019, 04:43:18 AM
Bitcoin might be fluctuating for some time now but we have the opportunity to earn on some altcoins. Exchange tokens grow very well now.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 02:08:32 AM
I would like to invest by buying tokens on exchangers and buying btc or eth because of its low price it is good to invest since day to day amg its prices so for good good now is the long time investments for bigger profits but only legit and good projects to invest for a definite profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 02:05:24 AM
maybe it is very difficult which coin you want to buy, I think look for coins that have many markets and many communities. but it's not easy as imagined because many altcoins are popping up and the price is also very good, and everyone also has their favorite coins, if I personally still idolize XLM, EOS and XRP and you have to dare to choose for yourself which of the altcoins according to you are good and get profit.

XLM, EOS and XRP is good coin and having big communities. Beside holding that coin, i am holding several different coin like IOST, WAN, ICX and off course ethereum. Hopely that coin give me profis in this year
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 01:47:13 AM
I think you should choose PundiX, I have been following this project for a long time. PundiX project continue to have developments and the team is very active. PundiX will be profitable investment because NPXS price is cheap and already listed in Binance.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
March 22, 2019, 01:45:52 AM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

I choose PundiX and moneytoken. PundiX and Monetoken apply a good concept, so in the future, I am very confident that many people will be interested in the concepts offered by PundiX and Moneytoken

Go to The Moon soon

IMT is very cheap right, I have this tokens in my wallet but I have no followed it's development lately.  Very unfortunate for this coin as it was launched during the bear last year, they have a good team but the project has not gain price increase yet, maybe it's a good long term hold so probably I'm just continue to hold it.

Good to know that there are people who also invest this token.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
March 22, 2019, 01:26:46 AM

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

I choose PundiX and moneytoken. PundiX and Monetoken apply a good concept, so in the future, I am very confident that many people will be interested in the concepts offered by PundiX and Moneytoken

Go to The Moon soon
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
March 22, 2019, 12:10:47 AM
You have a lot to have right now because most cryptocurrency is currently a fraud, and we must be able to benefit from it and also take advantage of existing situations, such as when bitcoin has decreased
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 22, 2019, 12:08:45 AM
have a lot of money, I think you better invest in etherum, or cardano which is clearly a market cap and the potential to rise in the future.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
March 21, 2019, 02:49:08 AM
Buying new coins or tokens that are still listed on exchange is a good and promising thing, but we have to be active online because it is usually devs. their pump coins and I have already proven this.
new coins or new tokens that enter the market usually increase suddenly and we need to watch them so they don't lose important moments to sell them, I often lose that moment. related to investment it is better to invest in altcoins that are already popular or have a lot of interest, so there is no need to worry because of more stable price movements
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 21, 2019, 02:38:03 AM
For me, bone of which coin you suggest that i like. I just want you to know that we should be practical, so in that case we should stick in investing on the coins that has the very good potential quality coin, and has the quality of good investment even for long term like ethereum and bitcoin.

Agree! Let's be practical. It's hard to earn money nowadays. Investing in those top 10 coins would be a good choice. But, for those who have a lot of funds, maybe you can try investing those not so popular coins. Take the risk.
Activity: 644
March 21, 2019, 02:35:44 AM
Buying new coins or tokens that are still listed on exchange is a good and promising thing, but we have to be active online because it is usually devs. their pump coins and I have already proven this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 21, 2019, 02:24:49 AM
there are so many choices that you can have, starting from a considerable level of risk to minimal risk, all depends on you, in choosing it, many people who recommend top coin alone are indeed not as big a risk as others
Activity: 784
March 21, 2019, 02:13:24 AM
For me, bone of which coin you suggest that i like. I just want you to know that we should be practical, so in that case we should stick in investing on the coins that has the very good potential quality coin, and has the quality of good investment even for long term like ethereum and bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
March 21, 2019, 01:30:36 AM
The truth is investing in any altcoins now requires high level of expertise so as not to make a mistake this is because of the nature of the market now. Most altcoins are not worth holding. Back to your question, only ICON (ICX) can I suggest, as I have seen its use cases.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 21, 2019, 12:08:04 AM
There are many types of altcoins, you just have to choose it, it would be better if you look at the best altcoin list, because surely the listed coin has good potential, please buy it and start investing now
It is important to consider carefully before deciding to invest because not all altcoin will increase in price when the market enters a growth phase. I think if you choose a new coin, it will be much easier to make a profit than investing in old coins, but to do that, you need to look for a lot of big news and have to talk to their community to determine your investment
copper member
Activity: 287
March 20, 2019, 11:58:41 PM

If among the 5 of your choices,  I would suggest you to choose ICX,  for it is the best in my opinion. But if you have any other coins in mind,  I think you should just buy ethereum because the price of it will be the most stable and the value might go again to its ATH .
copper member
Activity: 593
March 20, 2019, 11:07:38 PM
maybe it is very difficult which coin you want to buy, I think look for coins that have many markets and many communities. but it's not easy as imagined because many altcoins are popping up and the price is also very good, and everyone also has their favorite coins, if I personally still idolize XLM, EOS and XRP and you have to dare to choose for yourself which of the altcoins according to you are good and get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: