Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 7. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 12, 2019, 09:19:29 PM
The best to buy coin is in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap , you can choose coin to buy in the coinmarketcap , bitcoin and etherium is the best buy coin and best to invest because they are for a long term and they are for long term gaining of big profits  when their value goes high. This two coins are the biggest gainer in profits amongst other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are no longer in doubt and there are many fans because they are good coins.
The top 10 coins in CMC are coins that have great potential and have a great ability to improve so they will be profitable.
but in fact not all the top 10 coins will be profitable and many cheap coins and those that are not famous will be profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 08:51:24 PM
The best to buy coin is in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap , you can choose coin to buy in the coinmarketcap , bitcoin and etherium is the best buy coin and best to invest because they are for a long term and they are for long term gaining of big profits  when their value goes high. This two coins are the biggest gainer in profits amongst other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
March 12, 2019, 07:46:59 PM
In my opinion your best bet are the coins in the top 50 of the coin market cap and the ones who have a proven record off high market caps in the bull market or as held their home even in the bear market.
 the current market landscape is not friendly for speculation at the moment so it is probably not possible or not advisable to invest in projects that may do well but are not guaranteed.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
March 12, 2019, 07:04:26 PM
What you really intend to buy depend on you the individual making the purchase And also the usercaee  of the altcoin. This might give you confidence even in price drop
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
March 12, 2019, 06:38:41 PM
You could go in for any of them, it all depends on you and the research you've done on the project. Therefore the choice is yours, just don't go in for anything simply because you have money, go for something that is worth your investment.
Activity: 476
March 12, 2019, 06:22:21 PM
Yesterday, on the recommendation of a friend, I bought Ambrosus. Today the coin has brought me a very good profit. But it seems to me that the AMB will go even higher.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 12, 2019, 05:37:40 PM
Buy only top coins.  I try not to listen to the advice, but to think with my head.  Analysis and study is what really matters.
Which coins are top coins?
I would try luck and invest in new projects which are very cheap but can bring high profits in long run. Projects with real purpose which can average person use, not some high tech projects which almost no one understand.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 12, 2019, 05:28:20 PM
It is hard to make a good decision now. But, hey, if you are a lucky guy that has something more to invest, I would suggest to split your investment in all these 5 coins you mentioned
by dividing the amount of investment automatically reduces the potential amount of your profit if one coin rises high.
sometimes we have to be brave enough to take risks if we want to make big profits, so I think it's enough to just invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has proven safe.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
March 12, 2019, 05:19:58 PM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

My advice is that you better do some research before you want to invest in the altcoin list. and in my opinion, there are actually many other altcoins that can be said to be better, for example ETH, XRP, EOS, Litecoin and etc. hopefully it can be useful for you
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
March 12, 2019, 05:12:52 PM

Personally, I would not buy these coins. Since these coins are not very stable yet. And tomorrow they will not cost anything. Personally, I recommend investing my money in Ethereum. I’m sure that this coin will bring a lot of profit over time.
Activity: 370
March 12, 2019, 05:07:37 PM
If you haven't invested yet, you might hold your funds longer until the fate of the market is decided and it's trend known.
Activity: 112
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
March 12, 2019, 05:03:43 PM
Buy Altcoins that can survive in difficult market volatility conditions.
I think that Ethereum is exactly this altcoin.
After the rise of the market, I'm sure everyone will get the desired money from investing in it.
Activity: 336
March 12, 2019, 05:01:55 PM
Buy native tokens of top exchanges. In 2019 they will all grow.
I do not think that all tokens will grow, now only bnb showed good growth the rest all fell , I think not long will last the IEO market of course now the bnb token is already overbought and I think there will be a long correction
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
March 12, 2019, 05:00:41 PM
It is hard to make a good decision now. But, hey, if you are a lucky guy that has something more to invest, I would suggest to split your investment in all these 5 coins you mentioned
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 12, 2019, 04:47:05 PM
Buy native tokens of top exchanges. In 2019 they will all grow.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2019, 04:38:15 PM
I buy only those coins that have important events in the near future. This is my strategy. This strategy brings me a quick profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 12, 2019, 04:34:01 PM
Buy only top coins.  I try not to listen to the advice, but to think with my head.  Analysis and study is what really matters.
Why only top coins? In this case, there are dozens of money that the price has fallen several times under, and can bing huge gain when market recover. Get the top currencies, but do not miss out the others.
Activity: 538
March 12, 2019, 04:16:22 PM
$ 2500 purchase ICON - to allow users to use ICX to pay for products and services directly to organizations that cooperate with the ICON Network. Since ICON also provides inter-link communication, ICX is necessary for switching from one block chain to another.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
March 10, 2019, 03:29:39 PM
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
March 10, 2019, 03:28:55 PM
Its really surprising that you have neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum in your list of choices. Because my only choice is one of them. At such crucial time of market thinking of any other is a stupidity.
Pages:
Jump to: