Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto should I buy now - page 5. (Read 3352 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 03:58:58 AM
If you know how to trade-you can earn on short-term fluctuations in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies in 3% -5%.Only need to choose the top coins such as BTC,ETH, EOS...they can also be selected for long-term investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 17, 2019, 04:26:45 PM
I think that the ideal solution at this stage in the cryptocurrency market in conditions of its high volatility will be investing in promising altcoins.
Ethereum is the coin in which you need to invest now, since you are guaranteed not to lose money and get a profit.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 02:12:16 PM
To me, owing to the nature of the market now, the crypto you should invest in are the ones you have done due diligence on. The market isn't that strong to ascertain which of your listed coin is worth investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 17, 2019, 01:25:13 PM
There is no unequivocal answer to this question, I think that we can talk about many projects, but it is impossible to say for sure. Of course, priority is given to projects that today have a long service life. This is now one of the most sought after information.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
March 17, 2019, 01:54:27 AM
That's up to you because right now there are so many altcoins that you can buy and match yourself, in my opinion the most important thing is your knowledge is enough when you want to invest here because the risk is big enough
Very important components before investing is knowledge, with this around the outcome results is much wider for your investment, knowing what factors might affect every directions crypto might go, with those list you will be able to materialized something good and beneficials if you have
a good understanding and knowledge within the project's goals.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
March 17, 2019, 01:47:43 AM
That's up to you because right now there are so many altcoins that you can buy and match yourself, in my opinion the most important thing is your knowledge is enough when you want to invest here because the risk is big enough
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 17, 2019, 01:32:32 AM
BNB coin feels very confident against the background of other coins in this difficult time.But we all need to understand that its success depends on the success of the exchange Binance, on the heels of which are now coming other major exchanges.
BNB is undoubtedly best investment with any price you can buy because it's pumping never stopped i think. Pundi X is real product business in Indonesia and Singapore. Now they got partnership with combodia smart city technology.
Reference: https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-technology-to-energize-the-commerce-of-smart-city-in-cambodia-de0bcd08c7bd
NPXS will be top 20 coin in this year because dev team hardly try to grow this project. Every single day they increase partnership with many big corporation.     
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 17, 2019, 01:13:52 AM
This time is good for buy crypto.  ETH is good altcoin. I think,  NPXS is more potential crypto currency in this time. you can buy ETH, ADA, NEO, etc.  I think,, etherum is good currency than others currency.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 01:04:25 AM
I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Those coins are good.I suggest you to diversify your money.You can also look into bitcoin and ethereum these two coins has a strong personality in the market and has the ability to grow more than as we expected this year 2019.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 15, 2019, 01:14:29 PM
You can look at the side of the altcoins, which are pumped very heavily today, I think that you can earn very well if you have time to invest in each of them, just during the inflation period. But as usual it is simply impossible to predict.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 15, 2019, 01:00:45 PM
If you do not know in which coin or token to invest your money, then start exploring the top 20-30 projects. I think among these projects you will be able to find yourself several prospective altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 12:56:34 PM
Diversification is the best strategy to making it in the cryptocurrency space and even in the business world and tis what you have done here.
However, left for me I would go for ICON, Venchain, Ont, Bnb, Etheruem in no particular order.

I think it is better not to take these coins, because they have already grown and do not wait for a short-term growth , I think buy these coins after bitcoin goes into a bullish trend to minimize the loss of funds
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 15, 2019, 08:25:41 AM
maybe if you are confused, you can visit the best top 10 crypto then there is the best coin in the world so you don't have to be confused in choosing crypto which is good for transactions maybe if the coin you call is good you just choose which one you will use I think IMT is also good at a price that fits our competition.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 15, 2019, 08:20:56 AM
I think the good coin that is amazing is the altcoin, there are altcoin that is high potential and can really give us a huge amount of profit if we have patience on it. Maybe altcoin today is still on dip bit we cannot really tell that in the next 3 days from now itvis still on dip, because everything in crypto is unpredictable.
March 15, 2019, 07:01:23 AM
Many people here give advice to buy different altcoins that they consider promising...but let's instead start each purchase with a small amount of bitcoin.This can contribute to its growth and provoke others to buy bitcoin.
It is bitcoin that now sets the direction of the market movement for the vast majority of altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 168
SIGMA by HYDRA X
March 15, 2019, 04:32:50 AM
Diversification is the best strategy to making it in the cryptocurrency space and even in the business world and tis what you have done here.
However, left for me I would go for ICON, Venchain, Ont, Bnb, Etheruem in no particular order.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 15, 2019, 04:05:44 AM
I think you'd better buy the top 10 coins. This year's crypto market is very risky. No coin is safe enough. Even Bitcoin has fallen more than 70%, so please be cautious before buying. If you really can't decide which coin to buy, then you should buy bitcoin, which is the best.
The list of the five coins is not bad and I think it is good to spread the number of cryptos because then if one of them does bad the others make the profits and you still win.
Activity: 56
March 15, 2019, 03:27:30 AM

Just like most people here I’d like to say that cryptocurrency is a way forward. It makes people educate themselves in financial and technical areas. Sure, there are risks and it’s truth that cryptomarket is unpredictable, but it doesn’t mean that crypto is a bad choice for investment.Also it is  important to know what is cryptocurrency? What are the features and the potential of a cryptocurrency in a long term? For that, following their move is equally important. You can’t just rush into any decision.
Before starting to invest in any cryptocurrency read and study about cryptocurrencies. In any case, do not invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2019, 03:05:32 AM
There are many Cryptocurrency in the market. Some of the good cryptocurrency have to be purchased from Cryptocurrency market. To understand the best cryptocurrency, the market value of the past year is well analyzed. Analysis of the market value of the past year will be understood whether the price of Cryptocurrency increases in the future or its future is good or bad. I think the coins in Litecoin, ETH, Dash, Waves etc. are very good in Cryptocurrency. You can buy these coins without hesitation.

Thank you

Merit: 0
March 14, 2019, 07:42:52 AM
It is very difficult to predict about any coin but i think BAT is a very good coin and it is reliable coin so you can invest it .
Pages:
Jump to: