Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency do you decide to invest in for the long-term? - page 2. (Read 838 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Now the cryptocurrency ecosystem has grown to an unprecedented scale. If earlier we had at our disposal only bitcoin and ether as the basis and a bunch of crap in the form of alcoins, now there are many different independent blockchains of different directions. Do your own research and choose projects that improve the ecosystem, transaction speed, and usability. Look for the "killers" of the main coins.

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
For newbies, I know that you are trying to find gems here on forum. I feel you and I've been there before but you have to know that these suggestions are pure speculation and you still have to do your own research. The first most profound investment that anyone could suggest to you is Bitcoin. If you hold for years to come, you could potentially be earning big with this revolutionary currency.

Anybody could also tell you to invest in Top 20 alts in the market. These alts aren't that string compare to Bitcoins adoption but you should learn and hold those alts with utility not those meme ones.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I am a newbie who has just entered the currency circle, and I am very interested in the crypto market.
I want to try to buy some coins, but now I lack the analysis and judgment of the crypto market. Which cryptocurrency is more valuable and has appreciation potential?
remember that not all cryptocurrencies make you profitable just choose 2 or 3 only. the first recommendation is of course Bitcoin then ethereum and binance coin. I invested long-term in the three cryptocurrencies I mentioned, all three have performed very well in the market over the last few years.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
You can invest your money to any top ten crypto-currency. You can invest such as- eth, btc, bch, doge, xrp,cake for long term and I also invest my money. But, if you invest for more profit, then you should know the coins history and analysis and read about the news. I see two coins which is good for future such as- youc and cake.
Just try to compare into those last years or several back into those top altcoins in the market in terms of ranking? If you had invested for that in long term then you could definitely able to make money if you do able to  sell out when everything is going up or simply when bitcoin hit back in 65k.

Investment decisions is something would really differ on each person because not all would really be having that kind of similar mindset and perception towards certain projects.

If we do really use up our own common sense, then why not stick out on the current top ranking ones?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
This is good advice, unless a newbie took the time to learn a lot before coming to this market then most likely they are going to make all kind of mistakes that will cost them a lot of money and if they invested all their capital from the beginning then their losses are going to be massive, so it is important that at the beginning they only use a small amount of money so when those mistakes come then they do not lose as much of it and they can still trade and invest once they learn from those mistakes.
Most of the new users that are in the market during this rally came to the market because of the hype it created like every time and then there were many influential tweets from a few people that have millions of followers made an impact in the market and i certain that fifty percentage would not study about the market before investing and they are here to make quick buck because someone influential they follow made a remark and if they are not careful they would loose their money.

The only coin i invest in the long term is Bitcoin and its forks which i am holding for a long time and i do invest in the hype market but i do have a short term target rather than holding for the long term.
Unfortunately this is the truth, newbies get attracted by what they read on social media and the ads and think that making money in the markets is easy, it seems they do not understand the nature of the markets at all, after all if you are earning money then that means that someone else has to lose money and if you are winning big then many are losing big, and with this in mind it is reasonable to expect that it should be really hard to make money, but they do not think that far ahead and deceive themselves only to lose a great deal of their capital when they make their first trades.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
You can invest your money to any top ten crypto-currency. You can invest such as- eth, btc, bch, doge, xrp,cake for long term and I also invest my money. But, if you invest for more profit, then you should know the coins history and analysis and read about the news. I see two coins which is good for future such as- youc and cake.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Bitcoin would probably be on the top of my list because bitcoin has proven itself time and time again that it will be able to do what it promised to do and I think it's more than what it promised to do because it was just supposed to be an alternative but it became an asset that turned the lives of many people.
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
In the long run, investing in mainstream currencies is the most conservative currency, but if you want to invest in altcoins for a long time, the risk will be too great. The rise of altcoins is obviously related to heat, or altcoins have experienced one or several plunges. If investors lose confidence, they will become a dead pool. After a few years, they may check their wallets and find that the coins in their hands are worthless. Therefore, I generally give the most conservative investment advice, which is to invest in mainstream currencies. The annual appreciation of mainstream currencies is obvious to all. The currencies that Xiaobai learned for the first time are mostly mainstream currencies, so the popularity of mainstream currencies is basically impossible to disappear!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
If you have a huge asset and don't know where to invest, I recommend you to invest in bitcoin for quick profits, and if you want to invest in other altcoins, I believe in ETH, BNB, BCH…
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Monero holds top position for me, holding more than half of my portfolio. I believe in the project, i like other cryptos but I Believe in monero
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
This is good advice, unless a newbie took the time to learn a lot before coming to this market then most likely they are going to make all kind of mistakes that will cost them a lot of money and if they invested all their capital from the beginning then their losses are going to be massive, so it is important that at the beginning they only use a small amount of money so when those mistakes come then they do not lose as much of it and they can still trade and invest once they learn from those mistakes.
Most of the new users that are in the market during this rally came to the market because of the hype it created like every time and then there were many influential tweets from a few people that have millions of followers made an impact in the market and i certain that fifty percentage would not study about the market before investing and they are here to make quick buck because someone influential they follow made a remark and if they are not careful they would loose their money.

The only coin i invest in the long term is Bitcoin and its forks which i am holding for a long time and i do invest in the hype market but i do have a short term target rather than holding for the long term.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
I am a newbie who has just entered the currency circle, and I am very interested in the crypto market.
I want to try to buy some coins, but now I lack the analysis and judgment of the crypto market. Which cryptocurrency is more valuable and has appreciation potential?
              Obviously, most of the people here would advice you to go straight for bitcoin or any other well established altcoins out there. Also, I would suggest investing just a little, let's say about 10% to 15% of your total capital just so you can have a good feel about how this industry works first. It would also be a great thing if you would consider prioritizing on knowledge and wisdom investment(related to this industry and how it works along with basic trading fundamentals). Because that would give you a huge advantage over the huge number of people who skip this part.

That is where a lot of newbies are making mistake when they enter the crypto market.
Most of them are thinking that they can easily get good profit as they read a lot that made good money out of crypto.
But once they get in, their hopes die down when they first experience the loss.
This is why getting into crypto and understanding what it takes to become successful, requires a lot of hard work.
It is not a walk in the park. Start small while learning the ins and out, the tips and tricks.
It is not an overnight task that you can learn all things needed to be a productive crypto user.
If you are not yet familiar with alts, why not try from the top, btc? But don't start big.
Up until today, btc is the first choice of most crypto holders to hold long term. And later on, you will understand why.
legendary

Obviously, most of the people here would advice you to go straight for bitcoin or any other well established altcoins out there. Also, I would suggest investing just a little, let's say about 10% to 15% of your total capital just so you can have a good feel about how this industry works first. It would also be a great thing if you would consider prioritizing on knowledge and wisdom investment(related to this industry and how it works along with basic trading fundamentals). Because that would give you a huge advantage over the huge number of people who skip this part.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

We must always learn, it's never too late to start investing in crypto because the opportunity to skyrocket can happen at any time, but without good knowledge then you are just like gambling, there are more than 10k cryptocurrencies in the market, all prospects for profit but I recommend to invest with a small value while continuing to learn, some of the coins I recommend are those that have a strong reputation in the market such as bitcoin, ethereum, Uniswap, TRON, etc.

With the large selection of cryptocurrencies in circulation, it is difficult for beginners to determine which coins are suitable for long-term investment.
I agree we should first learn about cryptocurrencies, so we can distinguish which coins are potential to buy. Most importantly we must learn from
reliable sources, so that the knowledge we get is not misleading. For beginners, it is better to start with small capital, so that when you experience
a loss, it can be considered as a learning cost. I highly recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum as long-term investment options. Apart from being popular,
Bitcoin and Ethereum also have strong fundamentals, this is what makes Bitcoin and Ethereum prices safe to buy.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

We must always learn, it's never too late to start investing in crypto because the opportunity to skyrocket can happen at any time, but without good knowledge then you are just like gambling, there are more than 10k cryptocurrencies in the market, all prospects for profit but I recommend to invest with a small value while continuing to learn, some of the coins I recommend are those that have a strong reputation in the market such as bitcoin, ethereum, Uniswap, TRON, etc.
legendary
..but now I lack the analysis and judgment of the crypto market.

This will be your problem. How can you able to follow some suggestions if you are lacking analysis.

Even how good those suggestions coins are, it's still on you how will you able to profit from them.

Try to stick with one first, e.g Bitcoin since you are looking for long-term. It doesn't mean you have to buy a whole portion of it but fractions should be fine. Try to adopt the experience of trading or just a simple holding and when you think you are ready now to choose other coins, then that's the time you will challenge the much more risks.
100 times this, someone that is a newbie and does not know what they are doing need to start simple and what can be better than to invest in bitcoin and then hold it for the long term, then they can use those years to learn more about the market and if they still want it they can invest in some altcoins, but newbies want to run before they learn how to walk and this is a problem as they have the tendency to get scammed or invest in bad coins and lose their money that way.
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
It all depends. On a long term Bitcoin would be a better choice. It has kept growing for years now and since it is the first and also the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, it’s always worth investing. Then if you would like to invest in altcoins as well, there are also good altcoins that you can buy. The number one altcoin is Ethereum. It is a smart contract and there are lots of other alt coins or tokens that are built on top it’s platform, which means that they are also going to keep contributing to its growth. Then the next altcoin you might want to consider is Cardano, which is a POS Blockchain platform. It is a very good cryptocurrency and had seen some good development and increase in price year.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
If you have little knowledge about crypto-currency world, then you should buy only btc and eth. One way to great profit, when you have huge knowledge of crypto and more and more information of crypto which is very helpful and you would select a or few profitable coins and get profit in future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Bitcoin and had always been.
You are seeking for the long term and that's the best choice out there.
The proof can be seen at its value now and there's a lot of room for potential increase as time flies by.

If you are also looking for an Altcoin then I'd recommend Ethereum as the best choice. Again, the proof can be seen at any tracking websites like coinmarketcap and improvement is ongoing so a potential increase will happen most likely.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
for beginners maybe we need to research to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, but for people who already understand cryptocurrencies, I think in general they believe in eth and btc in investing, so they will only look for the best time to buy it, so that the profit they get there will be more later

For beginners it is advisable to have your own research especially when it comes to kind of cryptocurrency you are looking for as an investment. There are many kinds of cryptocurrency that the crypto market have in list and we or ourselves owns a sole responsibility to check the white paper or the background of the project. There are also many good token that were good to invest with but invest on your own risk. Somehow today I am investing in DPET and I am eyeing the potential tokens use in the nft games.
Pages:
Jump to: