Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 16. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
bitcoin is the best choice. In addition you can buy ETH NEO ETC LTC if you can. All of them are good cryptopcurrecy top coin
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

This is the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum and hold for a long time like set it for a year . I am pretty sure you  will gain money profit on it .

Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best two coins to invest in. But if you want to get much profit then i advise you should invest in NEO  that is many potential in the future.
NEO is a next generation smart economy platform, called the "Chinese Ethereum", it also have smart contract like Ethereum. NEO will be competitor of Ethereum in the future. The price of NEO now is very cheap $60 and it was judged reach $1000 in next three years.
Activity: 434
Chikuntv
$SKY
it should be top 10 market cap
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
At present bitcoin prices and all altcoin are cheap. You should buy now if you want to invest long term in the cryptocurrency market. It is best to buy potential altcoin and have large market capitalization such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. I believe in a few months the market will recover and prices will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
I bought Zilliqa and Neo. I planned to buy Wan, but the price has already grown, I will wait when it falls again.

For me i suggest to buy bitcoin and ethereum because that two currency is the strongest cryptocurrency for investment and i think theres many people invest it because its good price and i heard many times people become rich because of bitcoin and bitcoin and ethereum is trusted for investment and we can sure the profit if you have a patience to wait to goes up the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I bought Zilliqa and Neo. I planned to buy Wan, but the price has already grown, I will wait when it falls again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Neither, bitcoin has been the strongest since the bear market started. Other cryptocurrencies are following bitcoin but slowly getting weaker. Unless you are looking for a very long term investment, I'm talking years, there is really no point in buying anything else than bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
As of now a lot of bcojns is good to biy because the price is already decreased
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Parrotcoin bring endangered parrots back to nature
Look for Parrotcoin Brings endangered parrots back to nature.
Has nothing to do with the tchnoly wich many coins claim.
Pure and simple.
When it become's to nature and the health of the earth the value of the parrotcoin will definitely rise
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
i think universa token price is the best to buy today. it price near to ICO price. i trust universa and team is very hardworking. in the future it can be least 5x .
But where is their promising start if they work? Why don't we see this? I think it's no good choice. It exist much more interesting projects

Пoдcкaжитe,чтo лyчшe ceйчac бpaть?
It's english language thread
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682682.0;all

If you're looking for long term hold, i suggest you to buy some alt coins. But if you want to do short term then you're come to the right place. Bitcoin is the best coin ever  for  investment especially for both short and long term investments.
You can search ANN thread and coin market cap site to get information about different altcoins.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Пoдcкaжитe,чтo лyчшe ceйчac бpaть?
Activity: 154
According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
Pay special attention to alts around 40-70 positions from top 100 rating - the may grow very high when bull start.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I bought WPR on Binance today because i like to BTFD and will HODL for x1.5-x2
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
i think universa token price is the best to buy today. it price near to ICO price. i trust universa and team is very hardworking. in the future it can be least 5x .
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
almost all currency are i think the best buy today because most of them are still on a red zone. Majority of altcoins are decreasing verry hard as well as some tokens and ico coins and bitcoin is also not exempted to this tragedy so youd better buy them all if you ever have the money to afford most of them. their value may seem stuck in a limbo and i guess they cannot go down anymore because its been a long time ever since theyv started to decline.
Activity: 58
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a fork of Bitcoin that occurred in 2017 at block height 495866.whenBitcoin DIamond forked off BTC, many questioned its viability. It was labeled as a scam. However, the coin that has set its maximum coin supply at 210 million is a hot investment opportunity
Activity: 938

This is the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum and hold for a long time like set it for a year . I am pretty sure you  will gain money profit on it .
Activity: 182

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Pages:
Jump to: