Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 12. (Read 6177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is sitting at the bottom right now so I think you should buy today or you will regret later. Altcoins are also very cheap because of the bitcoin dump, I think NEO, ADA, SYS, SONM and ARK are also very good and promising.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is good to buy right now, I think the bitcoin is still at the top, bitcoin is the best. Bitcoin has become one of the most amazing and speculating currencies of all time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
Any coin or token can safely be valuable in the near future, but you should pay attention not to top-end coins but to less-known and cheap ones, let's say golem. The risk is greater but at the moment it is the right step.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Now it is best to buy all sorts of small altcoins, which have not yet soared high, which are waiting for the right moment. Buy them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Ethereum's price is fallin. If you invest now, you can make some money easier Smiley Current price is just 720 dollars and it will be 1000 dollar in a few weeks in my opinion.
If you are considering your investment for a long term you can buy neo
Crypto currency is best to buy today due to few reasons. First of all talking from an economist point of view, I would say that there is price stability. Price stability assures return in future as a result of which people starts investing in that asset. Second, you do not need to invest on intermediate goods or inventory to earn money like we do in the ordinary production process. Internet access is everything. The money you invest in crypto simply stays there and do not go away until you take a decision about it. Easy to use across the world for almost all the purposes you meet with cash.
Activity: 182
i would suggest to buy neo tron iota all these 3 coins have lot of potential for future growth we can expect 5 times retunns in this year and safe coins in terms of capital safety also
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I think a lot of cryptos are undervalued right now, i can say what i did recently,
i made a basket
some portion to ethereum and neo
some portion to iota, xlm and xrp
lastly some icos to invest or coins that are new listed on exchanges(pundi x maybe)
Activity: 182

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 154
Hi, If you don't know what to buy,
1st, buy a certain amount of bitcoins

2nd, buy some of your favorite altcoin.

3rd, choose from ICO projects to invest.
If you want my opinion to ICO so, i will suggest you Scitoken( scidex ). They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. Amazing project!
SciDex, they are helping scientists to share data.
Activity: 154
if u want to hodl crypto currency then Neo is the best to buy coin  it has potential to grow to 5 times in this year alone
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think that today it is necessary to buy those coins that have not yet grown much, but which have potential. For example ETC. This is a very interesting and promising project.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I would prefer ethereum to buy. Though the price is quite high, as well the growth is predicted to take place high with ethereum by this year.
True and price now is not to big and if in this year it will hit again another ath it will be possible to earn even like 2x more than you had invested.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Activity: 350

The bitcoin (or one of his clones, such as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold) will always remain my first priority. There are altkina, such as ETH, Iota and Stratis. Nevertheless, any of these violas, it seems, can't replace bitcoin as the cryptogram number 1.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
For me ethereum it is good to invest now because the price is cheap we can earn x4 with this altcoin in this year or maybe you should hold it in 2 years maybe it will $20,000. Wink
Activity: 378
I would prefer ethereum to buy. Though the price is quite high, as well the growth is predicted to take place high with ethereum by this year.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 303
Merit: 102

Nobody knows it for certain... Is different good, such as NEO/Stratis/ETH/Iota/Aion and many other things, it still depends on your capital, кoлькo you are ready to plozhit in altcoin.
Activity: 448
Ethereum's price is fallin. If you invest now, you can make some money easier Smiley Current price is just 720 dollars and it will be 1000 dollar in a few weeks in my opinion.
If you are considering your investment for a long term you can buy neo
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
please anyone guide me. I want to buy cryptocurrency.
I have some choices and suggestions for you to buy today. You have to buy some quality coins and do not just peg a single coin. I advise you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and NEO. These three coins seem very appropriate if you buy now and you last for many years.
Pages:
Jump to: