Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 13. (Read 6177 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

It depends on your budget, make an own research, and you have to have an experience of trade if you want to invest in other cryptocurrencies. So far a rinok on correction you can buy a set of tokens from the https://coinmarketcap.com/list
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
BTC, DASH, SUB and CRS Smiley
Activity: 56
Ethereum is easily one of the best investments in the crypto market and almost anyone will tell you this. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io

This is the right time to invest cause their token sale is on!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
try to buy coins that have good potential and also choose a coin that is suitable for your purpose as you will make long-term or short-term investments. my long term suggestion is eth and btc.

but nevertheless, investments in Bitcoin today are no longer so attractive, as the price for Bitcoin will soon reach $ 10,000. It was necessary a little earlier to pay attention to the price to invest, when the price was in the region of 6000 dollars.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
The key is to see how much money you're going to invest to buy an encrypted currency? Then discuss what to buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
BTCP and Dash
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
BTCP and Dash
Activity: 448
Merit: 101

If you have enough money to start an investment , I suggest you to try bitcoin or ethereum . Right now is a good time to buy because the value is decreasing aside from that bitcoin and ethereum has a good reputation in the market .
My suggestion is also somewhat like yours but I would go with bitcoin cash instead of Ethereum at the present moment. Though BCH is not as trustworthy as eth but it has remained in market for more than year now and is better at growing than ETH. As far as bitcoin goes, it should be the top priority of any investor and the only investment too. However, people feel safe in diversification so holding another coin with BTC is cool.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

If you have enough money to start an investment , I suggest you to try bitcoin or ethereum . Right now is a good time to buy because the value is decreasing aside from that bitcoin and ethereum has a good reputation in the market .
Activity: 27
For me it's BTC of course. HMM but I think the ETH price might also soar high just like the BTC during last year.
For to be sure divert your investment in different Altcoins.
 Smiley
Activity: 196
I guess XYO coin is the best cryptocurrency to buy now. It is currently on sale so you better buy now because in 3 weeks time token sale will end. It surely increase its value in 2 to 3 months once it is already in exchange market.
Activity: 182

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Im currently looking to invest around 1000$ into an altcoin,but currently i cannot think of one...also i want it to be under 0.10 $
does anyone have any idea of a coin with a good future?
Activity: 420

I still consider bitcoin as the best crypto currency and the next one is ethereum.  Those are the best crypto currency for me as of today.  There are some good coin but it is your own choice when do you want to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Crypto is good to buy today is BTC, ETH, NEO, ADA, Ripple, and LTC. Bitcoin remains the best for me, especially with the current price rising every day, I'm pretty sure the end of the year will reach a very high value. If you do not have enough capital, you can buy Altcoins which cost much less than BTC, but still can give you an advantage. Because Altcoins that I recommend had a good prospect in the future to be able to achieve a high price.

BTC is the king, we don't even discuss this. But we need alternatives too. ETH is a great option here. I trust it very much. In addition, we can also buy some WAVES and XEM as well.

They're also very promising. For the tokens, I can suggest SONM, MTH and SIG as of now. You can make your own search.
Activity: 420
I think that any from top 10 are the good choice for today because the market has slightly decreased lately.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I think that ETH is the candidate N.1 because if it gets PoS, welcome moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Bitcoin is always relevant, the choice in his direction is not as bad as many may seem. A good pace is gaining EOS, until June should grow well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
I think zrx, ins, zilliqa , neo , mth are the best to buy these days because the price is very cheap.
Activity: 294
Crypto is good to buy today is BTC, ETH, NEO, ADA, Ripple, and LTC. Bitcoin remains the best for me, especially with the current price rising every day, I'm pretty sure the end of the year will reach a very high value. If you do not have enough capital, you can buy Altcoins which cost much less than BTC, but still can give you an advantage. Because Altcoins that I recommend had a good prospect in the future to be able to achieve a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: