Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today? - page 19. (Read 6180 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think that you can buy NEM, NEO, IOTA today. These coins seem to me very attractive and promising. I bought some of them. I like the price of altcoins now ).
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
i think with this market, you wont believe any advice. maybe, you should research and give your own decisions. Anyway, ETH, WPR, Bitclave, INS, IOTA are still good coins in the world
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
OCN is an excellent buy today. It's being integrated into oBike with 40 million users this month and has huge potential. It's at the bottom.

Always know the ICO price of the coins you want to buy. Especially in a bear market like rn. Don't fomo and find coins at the bottom. I learned that the hard way.

Keep your eye on KCS. It's going lower and lower. It'll bounce back in a bull market when bitcoin increases.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
If you have a lot of money to invest just try bitcoin cause its price now is lower than it will be in next three months, or if you want to buy more coins but cheaper just invest for example in waves.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Bitcoin is always on top but as we all know Bitcoin is expensive if you afford in high quantity buy,Another side many altcoins available in the market with potential and cheaper price like,Ether,Ripple,Cardano,have potential to grow more in future.

Agree. You can go for Ethereum since the price is very low now and it is expected to rise once the Bitcoin price rises. This is the right time to buy Ethereum and I strongly believe in its potential. Apart from Ethereum you may choose Ripple or Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash is an alternate for Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is always on top but as we all know Bitcoin is expensive if you afford in high quantity buy,Another side many altcoins available in the market with potential and cheaper price like,Ether,Ripple,Cardano,have potential to grow more in future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Eth can be a good choice for you to invest and get high profit. Also I chose Ethereum Classic, because ETC is still underpriced so it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 210
it is good to buy btc or eth, they are of low price now, and will surely be popular
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I checked the price of chronobank and I do not see anything that could lead me to believe that chronobank is going to skyrocket anytime soon, what do you think this is going to be the case, that is not a coin that I watch too closely but I know that it exists, it would be nice to know why do you think this was or it will be the case?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
only one coin is preferred at this time , that is btc , bcoz btc playing dump and pump and in both case alts bleed more n more .
so stick with btc now .
Activity: 350
In my opinion, if you have the capital you should invest in and store these coins Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, qtum, monero, litecoin, zcash, bitcoin gold, and dash. The said digital currency is accepted by the Republic of Korea in payment at their hotels in the country. So in the near future prices of these altcoin will increase sharply. Buy and hold them to wait for prices to rise.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Buy bitcoins today for keeping, wait for its price to go up again, ETH for keeping also and for wallet gas, same also you can buy ETH to buy token from ICOs if you want to keep coins with you...
Activity: 117
Maybe if you have a large capital can buy bitcoin for daily trading. But if yours is a little capital can try buying a ripple for investment in the short term.
Activity: 168
If you're looking for a long-term hold, I suggest you buy some ALT COINS.

But if you want to do it in the short term, you're in the right place. Bitcoin is the best money ever invested, especially for short - and long-term investments.

You should study and make your own decisions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Today my choice would be Telcoin, Oax.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
crypto market is totally red today. any crypto currency you buy will possibly give you a very good profit whenever market turns to bullish trend again. All you should do is choising the ones with sstrong and good community behind.
Activity: 644
I think a lot of coins are very cheap right now. The whole market is red. All the coins say that. "Take me." But I think it is still necessary to wait a while. Because if bitcoin makes a hard move, we can get 10 percent cheaper.

Yes, you are right but the thing without any research will lead to loss, so always try to find the best altcoin because you can go through it how the community is reacting to it. Whether the company has the ability to develop things mentioned in the white paper.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I advise you to buy ethereum and Neo. Both coins are currently in excellent condition. The coins are priced up, and also many investors are incorporated in it. Not just from price alone, but other advantages ranging from having their own platform, the speed of transactions that can be set by the user, of course the two coins will be very potential if you invest now. According to altcoin watchers, this is a good time to invest and trade coher ethereum and Neo. That is all and thank you
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
If neo drops under $100 its one of the best buys in the market imho. I also don't think its good time to enter icos as market bears are gonna be active and dump every coin they find.
Pages:
Jump to: