Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 12. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Ada and eth should be the most worthwhile investment. If the bull market comes, the increase of Ada and eth should be much greater than that of BTC, so it is worth investing in these two altcoin.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I'll invest 20% of my money in Npxs this coin, which will release the POS interest over the next three years, by calculating that you will get three times times the return on your current investment in three years.
Activity: 287
Neo and Tron and Eos all these coins are worth investing coins in this year
Activity: 178
Neo will be a worthwhile investment project that is connected to China's huge market, and Neo needs some policy support to make it possible to burst into huge bursts of energy.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Invest in the basic coins to get 100% profit in the future because these coins form the market and new trends  Wink

when you say the basic coin then it means we need to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular coin in the cryptocurrency and bitcoin has a great chance to increase higher soon. and right now, bitcoin is trying to get a good position in the market and trying to reach the highest price again. I am sure that soon, the price can reach the highest price again and we are still on the right way to see this.
Activity: 238
2018 best crypto coin to invest is neo and next best coins are eos and tron and iota all these coins are worth investing
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Invest in the basic coins to get 100% profit in the future because these coins form the market and new trends  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Investing in crypto is very risky, l suggest to try ICO investment, they're risky but less. With you analytic skills you could minimize your risk. I'm looking forward to invest in this upcoming ICO project, what is your thoughts https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a?
Although bitcoin can be the first options for all the investors and traders, but still if a person is interested to invest their money in some other places in crypto world, then he need to study the market and after good satisfaction should choose a right place for his investment. Actually a lot of altcoins are there which can be consider as the best place for your investment.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
2018 may be a market that has been falling, holding a better choice for your bitcoin in such a market.

I think Cryptocurrency sprang up everywhere like Bitcoin because this is the first of every peer-to-peer network, providing coins and trading platforms, also has its own blockchain, its current market capitalization, its price, its scalability, and its popularity is hard to ignore. and will stay for a long time. so the advice I would give is that any crypto currency that is not only there to serve as a coin or a trading asset but provide more services will definitely survive and you can invest in it in the long run.

I think you should put your money in bitcoin itself as it have dropped so much in value from the start of the year 2018, so when it gets backup then it will be a more than 2x gain for the investors, so it's better to invest in Bitcoin than in other crypto. And even there have been times when bitcoin increased in value and other crypto were still of the same price so that would be dangerous if you invest in altcoins.
Activity: 238
Neo is the most prefered coin to invest the main reason behind neo coin is their development and tie-ups we can expect neo coin to rise to top 5 crypto coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
2018 may be a market that has been falling, holding a better choice for your bitcoin in such a market.

I think Cryptocurrency sprang up everywhere like Bitcoin because this is the first of every peer-to-peer network, providing coins and trading platforms, also has its own blockchain, its current market capitalization, its price, its scalability, and its popularity is hard to ignore. and will stay for a long time. so the advice I would give is that any crypto currency that is not only there to serve as a coin or a trading asset but provide more services will definitely survive and you can invest in it in the long run.
Activity: 255
The best investment opportunity this year may be Eos, even though the price is now high, but the EOS community is strong enough for the big consortium to enter.
Activity: 56
Investing in crypto is very risky, l suggest to try ICO investment, they're risky but less. With you analytic skills you could minimize your risk. I'm looking forward to invest in this upcoming ICO project, what is your thoughts https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
It is still bitcoin for me,because it has many investors already,meaning bitcoin is will supported.Next to bitcoin is ethereum.Ethereum shows good movement too
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Obviously this year is a down cycle, in such a cycle investment Bitcoin is the best choice, do not buy other coins, which will cost you more.

Like always there are going to be some exceptions but I agree with this advice we are in a cycle that is not going to bring too many profits, only those that are very good can make money right now, the rest of us should concentrate on not losing too much money and the best way to do that is by holding bitcoin, once it is clear we got out of this cycle then investing in other coins could be a good idea.
Activity: 168
Yeah it seems that you had plan already on you crypto investment and this is what good about getting involve in cryptocurrency because it will help you a lot to achieve success. Anyway all the above mentions of your choice of crypto are good and but still consider some crypto being introduced by other members here like eos.
Activity: 58
At any time, bitcoin and etehrum are coins that must be invested, as if you had to buy dollars.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Etehrum is expanding the community. For me, investing in etehrum will be the right choice. I believe etehrum will become stronger in 2018.

I am not agree with you, because price of bitcoin is getting better so we should prefer buying the coin which will be low in price, bitcoin is not too much high in price and buying bitcoin right now can give us profit, as long term investment nothing can be more valuable than bitcoin, because when we hold bitcoin it surely rise in price and we get profit at the end, so now is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold them till the end of 2018, I am sure you will not regret for your decision.
That ethereum coin is also I would like to invest this 2018, because it has many uses, it can be use directly as gas for tokens to be traded in the different sites  , and it is establishing its name in the coin market next to bitcoin and aside from it, it is not big value when we want to invest unlike bitcoin which has a great value for investment.
If you have lots of money then bitcoin should be your first choice and if you have small investment then you have different options for investment. Ethereum is on the top in Altcoin and then Ripple and litecoin and many more. All are good and will give you good profits in the future, just need patience and courage and if you have these qualities then you can earn money from crypto.
In my opinion it is bitcoin only in which I will invest in 2018 also.Although the prices are down from quite some time but still it is the number one cryptocurrency in the market and has a lot of potential to create new records.Bitcoin has a lot of users all over the world.It is banned in some nations but still many support it also.Although there are some fluctuations in the price of bitcoin but still people prefer it alot.People hold their bitcoins for future rise in price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
If peoples using margin to trade cryptocurrency, i am believe they not invest but speculating. Using margin trading very high risk and its require good skill to analys market fluctuation.
Many option in cryptocurrency if we want to invest in 2018, but its good choice if we investing on tier 1 and tier 2 like bitcoin, ethereum and neo. Its good coin to hold in long term
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I used to wonder which crypto currency to invest, but after bitcoin suddenly collapsed, now I just catch the moment and trade intuitively at the rate, invest for a short time
Pages:
Jump to: