Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 9. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
stable increase and safe investment. NEO also collects GAS tokens to increase your coin portfolio so that it cannot be replaced by other competitors
and this year, you must be careful in investing in crypto currencies. the new one just appeared
and many ICOs failed. so you only need to invest in a proven team. be successful in the investment field
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
the most common is bitcoin. I think so. or any popular alternative to the currency. you can see on the exchanges, which is now popular
Yes bitcoin is most common and popular to all bitcoiners investor's. Just for me I choose cause bitcoin it is so easy to use and to transact and we know it is more popular and trusted coins all over the world, this is one reason many of the investors they choose to invest in bitcoin. It's better to choose other coins for alternative earnings but give you good profit.

Yes you are right, popularity of the coin is one of the reason why the price is increasing so i agree that bitcoins will be the best cryptocurrency you can invest today.
Activity: 294
Activity: 98
In my opinion, EOS is a very ambitious currency. I would choose EOS or XRP/DASH, but i think EOS will be 20+$ this winter.

I don't know really why, but i bought it on 5.05, hope it goes well
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
the most common is bitcoin. I think so. or any popular alternative to the currency. you can see on the exchanges, which is now popular
Yes bitcoin is most common and popular to all bitcoiners investor's. Just for me I choose cause bitcoin it is so easy to use and to transact and we know it is more popular and trusted coins all over the world, this is one reason many of the investors they choose to invest in bitcoin. It's better to choose other coins for alternative earnings but give you good profit.
Activity: 168
This is the main question of a beginner who decided to invest in cryptocurrencies. All known veterans such as bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, Ethereum and relatively new players such as dash, neo, Sykes and others.I WOULD ADVISE you to INVESTIROVAT IN BITCOIN bitcoin can be seen as a direct implementation of this Protocol. Instead of a private distributed Ledger stored in a centralized system, the Bitcoin Ledger is public.
Both have their own objective and they are aiming towards a great problem and they provide a great solution for it. Ethereum especially, is the second in the crypto market. It has the second highest market capitalization. Both have the potential to grow further. You definitely cannot go wrong with any of them. While NEO is the chinese ethereum and aims at quite similar approach of ETH not to forget the free gas that comes with NEO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Right now, ethereum is depreciating in price with each day that passes by. If you really wanna make some good money by 2018 ending, i would advice you invest your funds in purchasing ethereum now. Because, chances are the price might shoot up nearing December. You might also wanna take a closer look at other coins on the coin market. Some really have undoubted chance of making you rich come December.
Activity: 169
What you said are very good and well-founded. If it is me, i prefer to invest in some coins value after top 100, because these coins have much higher potential, but we should know that the risks are also very large.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
This thread belongs to the "Trading discussion" forum board.
OP,just make your own technical and fundamental analysis and don`t ask other people about what to do with your own money.I see that you have some sort of a trading strategy,which is good,but nobody can predict what altcoin will skyrocket soon.I like Vechain and GRAFT,but that`s just my opinion.
Nothing wrong with asking people their opinion about what they think about a particular cryptocurrency but it is a huge mistake to rely on them, we are the ones that need to take the decision about whether or not invest in a particular cryptocurrency and even when you do your research about a project you may fail to notice some signs the project will eventually become a scam and lose your money that way and I am sure I do not want to lose my money over the advice of someone else.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
Of course the first choice is bitcoin because it was already tested in terms of digital investment. It is worth to invest in bitcoin because it was the very strong ,valuable and popular coin in crypto world. It is the best investment until now. Don't forget also ethereum and bitcoin cash. Actually there are many potential coins in the market that is good to invest this 2018. Just research and select the coins that you think is profitable.
Yes, like you I also choose bitcoin it is my first choice to invest cause it is more profitable and many investors trusted and believe in bitcoin and many investors proved that bitcoin is best investment even have risk it is always on top value. There are so many coins that have potential too invest like ethereum and bitcoin cash. Choose the best coins that give more profit to invest this 2018.
Activity: 76
for now it seems that the most suitable for investment in 2018 is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good potential to rise and the current condition of bitcoin prices also falls so take advantage of bitcoin price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.

Bitcoin is always the best among all the coins and reason for this it is the mother of all crypto currency and it value is way high than all other alt coins.
If you are new in crypto currency, this is the best time to get it as all the coins are at their lowest value of 2018. This is the best time to invest but most people are already stuck and have no btc to buy more.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
for now it seems that the most suitable for investment in 2018 is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good potential to rise and the current condition of bitcoin prices also falls so take advantage of bitcoin price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.

Bitcoin is always the best among all the coins and reason for this it is the mother of all crypto currency and it value is way high than all other alt coins.

Although Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, it will be right to invest in several altcoins as well. If I make a choice now, I'll buy Waves, Cardano, Ox, Komodo, TRON, Gladius, KuCoin, Ontology, DASH, and Monero.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Only time will tell how your calculations are correct - there is confidence in the crypto currency, it is very promising to work with it. Formed rules and laws how to work with crypto currency then buy and when. It's quite a young market, I'm also doing it in that direction. In general, I consider ico projects-it is possible to find very promising and profitable ones. Now I work with BOOSTO. At the rate of Crypto-currency, I think autumn will be a good time, now you need to think about it. Wink
Activity: 210
I really agree with your lineup, for me the coins I will also take towards my goal.
I'm willing to invest in only one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the country because they are one of the most popular and talented reasons, the more people are most likely to believe in great potential and even in the future without a doubt.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
In the case if we will return from this great fall of our, I will set the Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Cardano would be the best things to invest in 2018 because 3 of those are having a great perspectives in case of market recovering.
Activity: 77
Activity: 177
Choose some of the top 10 that you can afford and you will not mess because top 10 is the trusted and tested cryptocurrencies that are always worth it to invest in. They will always stay on top, if not you will spot it.
maybe today can be bloodiest market in history.bitcoin and other crypto currency make new low.maybe much investor panic with condition.fundamental and market confidence is not good anymore,and usd dollar very strong to other currency.its give big influence to cryptomarket.

If i have an extra money, no doubt i invest with bitcoin. I believe and trust bitcoin because bitcoin proven themself in the past few years. And i know bitcoin can do it again.
Pages:
Jump to: