Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 8. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I dont have any idea now, but before if i saw and drop some comments here .
loyal coin will be the best one, a sold out ico.
not just that, the team is very promising and working day and night.
i love the partnership btw.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
You should invest in Stellar and Ripple in 2018, recently Ripple prices are moving up a good price, it has a good price. Stellar based Ripple should also gain momentum as Ripple .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Eth Tron and Neo and Eos and ADA all these coins have the potential for growth of their development team and tie-ups and many such factors are price growth factors
i think more trust in eth and BTC, when market is uncertain as it is today, psychological comfort and calm are needed. so both of that coins in my opinion meet these criteria
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Eth Tron and Neo and Eos and ADA all these coins have the potential for growth of their development team and tie-ups and many such factors are price growth factors
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The best investments are in new moments, new startup projects. This can give a good profit. Of course, most of them will not be able to show the dynamics of growth, but single cases will bring "x".
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the most promising coin followed by Ethereum, Litecoin. These are very good coin to invest and stabilize. Of course you should buy and hold in the long run. Because in the short term it is difficult to bring high profit as the whole market is moving sideways.
Activity: 51
I see in addition to the coin you have chosen to consider more EOS and LTC. That's two coin I see very well and have the potential for development. You may have to keep it for a while. Then it will bring good profit.
Activity: 86
I think PRiV (PRiVCY coin) is one of the best projects of 2018.
Take a look on their news, they just did an amazing partnership with a famous metal band (Testament).
WP is on the way, like many other news.
Activity: 532
Bitcoin and ethereum are the two top coin that people should care about. I see no coin that can be overcome. I myself think bitcoin and ethereum will bring higher profitability in the near future.
Activity: 24
Invest in Ethereum
Ethereum Coin is the best "coin platform" today. One of the ways to develop virtual currency technology is to help new co-developers build on the Ethereum platform. Ethereum allows for application-level co-ops, which do not require blockchain deployment anymore, they can use Ethereum's blockchain for development.
That is the direction that helps to develop and sustain the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I think you should invest in BTC or ETH. There are two altas that are caught by many whales and used for trading. So its volume is very high everyday.
It will be the safest portfolio in the Crypto market and it has a weekly growth. Investment in BTC or ETH will bring you profits in the next 2 years.
Many predictions can indeed be taken into consideration for 2018 on cryptocurrency, but it's clear that when talking about Bitcoin or Ethereum, it can still be the best choice that can still provide definite benefits/profits. We have seen the development that's like successfully attracting many people or this is more important's role than other cryptos. The development of economic life among many people certainly will increasingly become more modern and close to alternative currencies, and of course this still have a high chance of surviving longer time which's especially related to companies/businesses.
Activity: 30
Ethereum is a perfect coin to invest, there is a lot of good and potential Altcoin. However, I personally value ETH. ETH is the opportunity for everyone.
Activity: 30
Consider Ripple. It has made up the wave of the electronic money industry in recent years after it was founded in 2012. Current prices are hovering around $ 0.3, but market analysts predict that it will soar to $ 4.5
brand new
Activity: 0
You can study DigiByte (DGB) - The DGB forecast is likely to be very high this year. Although at present very low prices, DGB is expected to rise to $ 5 in five years. If today you invest $ 200 in DGB then you will earn over $ 30,000 in 2023.
Activity: 435
I think you should invest in BTC or ETH. There are two altas that are caught by many whales and used for trading. So its volume is very high everyday.
It will be the safest portfolio in the Crypto market and it has a weekly growth. Investment in BTC or ETH will bring you profits in the next 2 years.
Activity: 182
you can buy coins from the top 10 for 20% of your portfolio and distribute the remaining 60% to the coins from the top 100, the remaining 20% to the coins from the top 400. I don't think you'd be too wrong to pick every coin carefully. still 100% can not guess which coin will give growth
Activity: 80
for now it seems that the most suitable for investment in 2018 is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very good potential to rise and the current condition of bitcoin prices also falls so take advantage of bitcoin price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.

Bitcoin is always the best among all the coins and reason for this it is the mother of all crypto currency and it value is way high than all other alt coins.
I will also suggest to go for top 10 crypto currencies. This time when the market will recover, the top volume coins will move first and will easily give 2x,3x profit and even more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
for in 2018 you should first invest in the main coin like bitcoin, after that you can invest in other altcoins, for the current best altcoins and very suitable for investment are coins that have good developments such as LocalCoinSwap (LCS), tokens This will launch their platform at the end of August, so don't miss this opportunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
The currency that I invested this year of 2018 is Ethereum because I believed that it is really a good currency that will give you a better profit afterwards. And as I invested here I noticed to all currency Ethereum is not like other currency that are rapidly going down when bitcoin is in the fall that's why I invested to it just like my other friends did to their money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Both have their own objective and they are aiming towards a great problem and they provide a great solution for it. Ethereum especially, is the second in the crypto market. It has the second highest market capitalization. Both have the potential to grow further. You definitely cannot go wrong with any of them. While NEO is the chinese ethereum and aims at quite similar approach of ETH not to forget the free gas that comes with NEO.

Altcoins are the only coin that has objective since they are created by the ico's but bitcoins has the highest value in the market and it was only depending on the demand so it will be the best investment as always.
Pages:
Jump to: