Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why? - page 16. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
2018 is the year of the FIFA World Cup. This year, the coin of football gambling concept will break out. I am absolutely WICC and SOC is an opportunity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
There is so many factors to consider when choosing what coin in the crypto market you want to invest in and it depends on how long are you been exposed to the market and what level of skills can you apply to your trades to profit and avoid loss because this will determine where you should going to, top coins that are been there in the market for a long time but moving slow giving you less risk or the new coins that is pioneering in the market but has a potential to give you huge profit and risk.
Activity: 133
I think more and more good ico just came out in this year. i recommend vtos if you want to invest in ico. because in my opinion vtos have a good future in view in terms of plans for the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
If you are asking for the most potential and profitable coins in the market then my personal choice is ETH,BTC,LTC,NEO being listed on the top most coins in market.These coins will be most used and widely accepted in the future for making payments and ETH will be base for more ICO and smart contracts.Diversify your investment in these coins and you will get huge profits in coming years and you will see bumps in prices in Q3 of this year.
Activity: 178
I will firmly buy my BTS, and believe that centralization will be the core content of the encrypted world. BTS is in line with this trend.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
There may be great opportunities to invest in EOS, but it also involves huge risks.

For me its good if you research and pick a crypto have a potncial to grow because many crypto have a potencial to grow the price like bitcoin and ethereum that two is the ideal for investment but now is falling price but i think that is not permanent the price down because theres many people prediction bitcoin and ethereum will back in original price or reach the original price so for me bitcoin and ethereum is the best for 2018 to invest.
Activity: 100
There may be great opportunities to invest in EOS, but it also involves huge risks.
Activity: 58
2018 may be a market that has been falling, holding a better choice for your bitcoin in such a market.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
This sounds very logic and wise, I am doing something similar but not with such developed strategy, just by aggregating my tokens that I get from bounties.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.

I think you have QLC AND MTH both will launch the mainnet at the end of this month and they are priced very well nowadays. Why am I talking about this coin only? Because only those I'm interested in, there may be more important coins / tokens but I do not currently follow so, can not really talk about.
There are lots of coins to look for, of course everyone will have different opinions and maybe everything is right in the end. You have an EOS that according to many people will be booming, but honestly I think it's losing HYPE from maintnet and we will not see big pumps at least for now.

A lot of people are in pending about investment selection as there are a lot of sources in front and all have benefits. I will tell you the most profitable investment which is the Bitcoin and Ethereum is next favorable for long term investments. On the other hand if you desire for short term investment then proceed forward for the Altcoin, Litecoin and Neo are best for short term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
I think it will always go to BTC and ETH. But if you ask.me, I'll go with ETH. It has alot of projects therefore alot of uses for your coin. More uses then more likely that it will be in demand once adoption starts. Heck, even convertig your alt coins requires you to convert it to ETH first then  BTC. I myself placed a huge bet on it.
I will go with you. Bitcoin and ETH both are the desired crypto in the current year. This is only because you can own a good number at a low price and after investing, holding your portfolio for some good time. This eventually results in the maximization of profit and this is what we all quest for. For short term, you can always rely on Litecoin and NEO that give you some good portion of rise in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Ethereum is a good choice to invest in this year. Because I see there is a possibility Ethereum will catch up with Bitcoin sometime that will happen. But I hope soon Ethereum will follow Bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I will recommend that you should invest your money in Bitcoin and ethereum.  This is because there is a strong believe that their market value will appreciate significantly in the future of which there influence may affect some altcoins positively in the nearest future.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I suggest bitcoin because i believe that it has the capability to pay you back in future.Rest its investors choice to opt the asset in which he wants to invest.But one thing each investor should kept in mind that before investing one should have proper knowledge and understanding of thing in which he is going to investment.He should be prepared enough to handle ups and downs in market value.Bitcoin is a long term investment and in coming decades it will be at great heights ,so personally i suggest bitcoin.

I agree on that, bitcoins will be always profitable no matter how dip it was today because people are going to invest whenever the prices are decreasing in the market and that will be the time for the pump up, cryptocurrency price is volatile so you should always expect for the drastic changes in prices of the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
I suggest bitcoin cash for you. Despite the deep falls in cryptocurrency this year, I still see bitcoin cash as a good investment because it has proven to be good enough in terms of how the people are talking about the coin. More investors are coming to invest in it because the full potentials of the coin have not yet been uncovered. Bitcoin is also a great investment one could do considering its all-time high last year. And a critical look at the market suggests it is a typical pnd that people are doing on the market.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Good day fellow investor,
These are my top coins this 2018(long-term)
BTC ETH LTC XEM BCH XLM ADA

Seems very straight, I have almost all of them too on my wallet, and also doing them on a long-term run, I think we both will have some success in this because we chose the top coins for holding.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Why there's a competition between ETH and NEO? there's no need for it to compete, they have their own market and community that supports it. This is like comparing bitcoin to Ethereum.
XVG can grow more in the future with a good product and team behind. Let's just give enough time and this could be huge someday.
I don't think about anything good with XVG, it's more a pump coin to me.
Because if you are late to buy bitcoin, maybe for the future you will regret.
Bitcoin will remain the best coin of all and by diversifying it why not try to change the idea of it and just only invest to bitcoin?
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Well of course just choose only a profitable its bitcoin. Because even if you wait for a long time it gives you profit and your money will become double. Except for that it has many uses that we can use in our daily lives and it can help in our problem in financial. Bitcoin is best for investment and we can sure your money will safe even if you keep it for a long time.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
I've seen a lot of positive news about crypto currency that crypto currency will rise high in 2018 this may be one reason why you should buy it now. Because if you are late to buy bitcoin, maybe for the future you will regret.
Activity: 126
You can find information about ADA or XVG coins. These are the very well-known currencies in the electronic money market. Trading volume in 24h is huge. I think it would be a right decision if you invested in this two pennies

Yeah I agree with your suggestion as ADA or XVG can grow more in the future with a good product and team behind. Let's just give enough time and this could be huge someday.
Pages:
Jump to: