Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 10. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
Probably the best upcoming ICO in November https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 10:18:28 AM
Im liking for October ICO picks.

Swarm
Science Token

Both great projects with great teams behind them!!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 10:15:02 AM
For me I am investing SALT. It is a new coin and it has a good potential. If you want to trade it is good also because of the trend of the price. You can also go for WAVES.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
Here's my presale watchout list.

1. quantstamp - security project
2. mindsportsIO - chess and poker
3. dmarket - gamers
Activity: 350
💲
October 18, 2017, 09:56:43 AM
i would suggest ELECTRONEUM : https://my.electroneum.com/join/F5D3E5

they want to get crypto to the masses and i think ETN (electroneum) will be the first coin to do so. RIght now is the most funded ICO ever, so...

Just look at their stats (ico stast) so far: https://boumanb.nl/electroneum/stats
October 18, 2017, 09:54:02 AM
I sure that you know where you can find rating of ICO, so just my suggestion - try to read abt confideal, very understandable idea, good team and background, demo version of products..looks good
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
October 18, 2017, 09:03:57 AM
Haven't decided if I invest in all of them, but here are the ones that caught my attention:

- Ambrosus
- Anryze
- Change Bank
- IMMLA
- NaPoleonX
- Science Blockchain
- Swarm

I was very interested in Ambrosus, but skipped cause of their strict kyc policy.
would have been the first ICO to demand a copy of my ID-Card.
legendary
October 18, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
I recommend hydrominer (see my signature).
their ICO maybe is not as exciting as some erc20-pipe dream ICO, but ...
they have a solid business, which is already running for a while.
they have a good team and take extra care of all the legal stuff.
as stated above maybe not the most exciting stuff, but a very solid investment imo
hydrominer ICO started today.
actually they are at around 3.370 ETH = 1mm$ after 3 hours!!
what a great start
Activity: 28
October 18, 2017, 06:25:55 AM
i like mindsportsio and quantstamp, good advisors and active github
Activity: 15
October 18, 2017, 06:16:59 AM
Any ico you will choose should be careful, as many ico at this time are just scams. I suggest you choose ico should read the white paper first and how the path is ico it. and I advice you to join the spheris.

i agree, same for Airdrops. i think many just collect data..
i always check the website and whitepaper.
October 18, 2017, 06:12:15 AM
Any ico you will choose should be careful, as many ico at this time are just scams. I suggest you choose ico should read the white paper first and how the path is ico it. and I advice you to join the spheris.
Activity: 56
October 18, 2017, 06:11:50 AM
Powerledger has a great whitepaper. I would consider loading up on Powerledger. The ICO is running now and it is super cheap. Check it out here
Activity: 77
October 18, 2017, 06:11:21 AM
You can try Electroneum; the mobile crypto. You can also use your mobile to mint the coin with minimal internet usage and not much resources used. I must admit minting on mobile is nothing new but it will be a breakthrough for mass adoption for the general public though. You can click the link below to join the ICO.
October 18, 2017, 06:10:53 AM
I have been on the social coin signature campaign. Whatever I saw with this ICO was amazing. They had their ICO finished last week and now on the verge of listing the coin on the exchanger. The ICO has been great success and they are also going to launch the buy back program where they will buy the token back at high prices for which they have reserved the quota. It's good to see such ICO and it's plan for long terms.

If you want to see similar ICO again then look for jibrel network. It looks great as well. It will have almost same plans and will be success after looking at its promotions.
Activity: 48
October 18, 2017, 06:10:11 AM
Haven't decided if I invest in all of them, but here are the ones that caught my attention:

- Ambrosus
- Anryze
- Change Bank
- IMMLA
- NaPoleonX
- Science Blockchain
- Swarm
October 18, 2017, 06:09:38 AM
Livestars for me. this is the first ICO I want invest after read their introduce thread. dream about their model
legendary
October 18, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
I recommend hydrominer (see my signature).
their ICO maybe is not as exciting as some erc20-pipe dream ICO, but ...
they have a solid business, which is already running for a while.
they have a good team and take extra care of all the legal stuff.
as stated above maybe not the most exciting stuff, but a very solid investment imo
Activity: 4
October 18, 2017, 05:42:55 AM
Please, no spam and flooding!
October 18, 2017, 05:15:08 AM
anyone asks about upcoming ICO with good bounty or asks about free tokens, give him a link for Confi bounty campaign.
October 17, 2017, 01:32:29 PM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?
I know abt one good ICO, they should start in Novembre and now they have bounty campaign and free tokens. I think u should look at this https://icobench.com/ico/confideal. They have a promising rating 5/5
Pages:
Jump to: