Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 5. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
November 18, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
Quantstamp, awesome project. They try to develop a protocol for securing the smart contracts, after the parity hacks I think that they are needed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 03:59:15 PM
One ICO that I am interested in is Angel Token. We have seen some ICOs that return fund if they fail to reach hard/soft limit. Angel Token is unique in a sense that it guarantees investor protection.

We have seen recently that after the ICO, team goes on a vacation and do not reply to investors message. However in case of Angel token, during the first five months for any reason if you do not want to be involved then you can return your tokens. You will receive your invested ethereum back. These refunds are immediate and automatically handled by immutable smart contract. The purpose of the token is to be an angel investor for other crypto currency project. They are also planning to provide a quarterly dividend in ethereum. You can check out the GitHub link to verify and it is available on the Ann thread as well.

I believe with the amount of scam going around this is actually a better way to raise money. Five months will be enough time to interact with team and check the performance of the project and decide if we still want to be part of it or not. Also there is a bonus of up to 690% for early investor so there is not much downside risk I find.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 03:53:08 PM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?

I now found for November trade.io

Eventchain seems reliable.
Activity: 210
November 18, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

the hero were the best
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794
November 17, 2017, 01:26:58 PM
For me this month is all about Heardbeats . There is a 30% bonus until the end of November.

Heardbeats is a project that eliminates the physical barriers that currently exist in the industry and brings the live concert experience to any location in real time through virtual reality. Thereby bringing together the 28 billion dollar live music industry and the upcoming VR market. Heardbeats tokens are the official currency of the platform. They will serve as a means of payment for concert tickets once the project is launched, for the monthly subscription or to buy our VR Headset at an exclusive price. There is a total supply of 110 million WAVES based tokens.

Read the white paper here and join the telegram community where admins and developers are eager to answer all our questions.
Activity: 504
November 16, 2017, 06:59:18 AM
Demarket is seems very good term for this months , it donnot have bounty or affilate system but very strong team. Also E-chat ICO is very perspective , you can find it in my signature.
Activity: 243
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 06:55:54 AM
Personally the one ICO that has jumped out at me is Crowdholding. The ICO scene is slowing down at the end of the year.

They have a great team, solid ideology with a realistic roadmap and a working beta before they launched their ICO.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 280
November 15, 2017, 10:04:49 PM
There are lots of ICOs which really looked good to me this year and I believe that these ICOs will be successful in near future. I believe that and support the spectre.io project first decentralized moder trading platform.  And I also have my full faith on getting success of AION and also PlayKey.io may be a promising ICO project, the pre-sale was smooth, and the team and the cooperators are very powerful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 08:46:35 PM
I haven't pick any particular interesting ones, as I think the ICO return, at least the short term are very much related to the overall market sentiment. When there is still uncertainty I will probably stay away or only contribute a little portion for now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
November 14, 2017, 12:27:27 PM
https://lh-crypto.io/

The first of its kind, an ICO for Forex and trading.  A lot of programs that will definitely benefit the investors (cashback, referral, early bird).  The project itself is well tested and have worked for years.  Check out their site and see.  Thank you.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 12:22:50 PM
i really like wacoin.io
low cap and nice project
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 12:59:12 PM
I think the best question is what ICO's have a market. There are a few launching payment systems into FIAT for example this month which are useful as well as something that has a market. There is also things like globaljobcoin that have a regular quarterly payout and a marketplace that its already working in. As an agency in Europe expanding into other countries it already knows it will do well at this as it has already done it in 4 countries currently. But also recruitment agencies as a business model are very lucrative generally. Global Metrology Project is also an interesting one that has come out of Russia as it has a market place again, understands its customers and in a market that grows around 10% a year.
Activity: 224
November 12, 2017, 12:45:42 PM
I can say that Micromoney can be a thing where it actually reached it's soft cap and waiting for the success of this ICO. There's atleast more than a week to go though.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 12, 2017, 08:21:43 AM
One of the trusted ICO nowadays is BANKEX. I know that the BANKEX will become successful because of its platform and its solid team. Do not waste this opportunity because I believe that the BANKEX will fulfill your dreams.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
November 12, 2017, 08:19:26 AM
1. SpaCoin

Code:
https://spacoin.io/

2. Snovio

Code:
https://tokensale.snov.io/

3. Bitcomo

Code:
https://ico.bitcomo.com/

i recommend all of this ICO because those are fabulous project with a good team and developers, anyway i already Joined and invested to this ICO...  Grin
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
November 12, 2017, 08:15:50 AM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?

I now found for November trade.io

Yeah. I agree to yoy. I will recomend the trade.io ICO for november. Thus is an ICO we shoudn't miss. I hope that this will going to success. Im a fan of this project. Hoping for the best
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 12, 2017, 08:06:41 AM
I would suggest KickICO because it is my campaign and i know that this ICO will be successful and be one of the best ICO this October November, its signature campaign will end on the last day of november, i am more particularly on the providence bitcoin which is under the kickico, one thing is for sure about this ICO, this is not scam and the ICO will be successful and me as a bitcoiner i am hoping that this ICO will gain more funds and help me this october-november, that is my personal opinion
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
November 12, 2017, 04:14:40 AM
The big ICO now is trade.io

They are building a liquidity pool for the financial trading platform that will accept both fiat and crypto.
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
November 10, 2017, 05:43:24 PM
Livestar, Wepower, Utrust are my advices. Those are nice project with a good developers. I hope that you can succeed when buying those tokens.
Activity: 366
November 10, 2017, 05:30:27 PM
Don't know if you agree, but IMO the ICOs are kinda over. It is very hard to come up with something new and innovative. Also all teams giving huge max market caps. I don't think that 30M hard cap is a great deal anymore. So I believe there will be way less successful icos.

Thats being said I'm going after Quantstamp.
Pages:
Jump to: