Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 6. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 06:39:14 AM
The only ICO that is jumping out at me right now is Crowdholding, but it is a slow month.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 11:07:26 PM
I think you should try dropdecks because their vision and mission are so convincing.
so you do not have to worry anymore or afraid to invest in it. they have the fastest team and company around the world.
to join please click the following link: https: //dropdeck.io
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
yes many ico's showing promises, but not all of them are real project.  I see some of them are real project I mean the team behind those ico's are awesome.
you can check them-

playkey
electronium
datum
and the final conclusion is research yourself.

I joined eletroneum ICO but still now I unable access my account, coins dump everyday Sad
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 09, 2017, 06:27:25 PM
A lot of intresting projects presented for the last month: Playkey,hacken,electroneum,micro money that's not a full list for possible investing, hacken really intresting project  which have a potential from big companies that are intrested on their cyber security
Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
November 09, 2017, 06:11:29 PM
yes many ico's showing promises, but not all of them are real project.  I see some of them are real project I mean the team behind those ico's are awesome.
you can check them-

playkey
electronium
datum

What about Spectre.ai do you think? The ICO has a real project, the trading platform. and also have awesome team, very active to response community in forum (especially telegram). is this project promising?
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
November 09, 2017, 04:12:18 PM
you can check them-

playkey
electronium
datum
Activity: 378
November 09, 2017, 03:30:13 PM
if I think the good ICO is Worldcore. The project will be the best in October or even for this year. Pre sale already started one week ago with a minimum limit of $ 50,000 and could be over $ 5000,000 already accumulated. The soft cap is $ 5,000,000 and the hardcap is $ 100,000,000. ICO will start on the 14th of October. The company has an EU license and CEO Alexey Nasonov has selected 1 of 100 changemakers in Central and Eastern Europe by the Financial Times. Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 03:27:38 PM
October is already gone, but for November I can highly recommend you to checkout NEUFUND. Many interesting people are backing this project.

And it is not a real ICO, because you only have to commit your ETH for a period of 18 months and you instantly receive NEU tokens for that. If you want to withdraw your ETH within the 18 month period you have to pay a 10% fee for that to all NEU investors who are still commited.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
November 09, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
The only ICO recently that has taken my fancy is Crowdholding.

They have a strong team, involved in co-creation, great whitepaper and concept and they have a working beta before they launched their ICO!

Same goes here. They have a working product and strong team.
Activity: 232
November 09, 2017, 02:13:01 PM
The only ICO recently that has taken my fancy is Crowdholding.

They have a strong team, involved in co-creation, great whitepaper and concept and they have a working beta before they launched their ICO!

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
November 09, 2017, 05:21:07 AM
Yes guys, you are right to spot trade.io as one of the top ICOs until the next year. In just few days it picked up over a thousand people on telegram, lots of media attention and a lot of raised funds. This is just the last three days.

Activity: 230
November 09, 2017, 12:44:05 AM
Today I joined indaHash ICO, guys what do you think about indaHash?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 06:03:38 AM
I would like to share my thought on what a good ICO is to invest in November.
I've recently joined the trade.io bounty program.

trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching their own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which was available to purchase via PRE-ICO on 7 November.

I feel that this is an ICO to be looked at, I've done good research on this project and read through the whitepaper and I've checked the team behind this ICO, they are SOLID, in general it's all legit.

Check the Bounty program for trade.io if you want to participate https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663

Guys let me add my two cents here as well - For November though!
I tent to agree with cryptoenterprise here.
trade.io does seem to be legit with a whole team of real people behind it.
I have done a background check on most people mentioned within their videos and website and have concluded that these people have indeed been active within the world of forex for decades.
FXPRIMUS - one of their committed early adopters is a multi-awarded broker that has been gathering momentum for the last 9 years and their staff knowledgeable, aggressive in marketing and capable.

trade.io's project is not just a front - as is the case with 90% of ICOs. They seem to be fully committed to the project and fully capable of making it a reality.

I am sure that investing in this project and it's tokens is a sound investment.  
HERE is the announcement thread.

I will check this out. What makes this project special? Has it had any backing up yet.

Also am out of bounty, so maybe if is good I will support them.

It seems you have checked this project out since you are now wearing their avatar and currying their signature!
I'll go out on a limp here and borrow their response to myself in what makes their project unique and I am quoting (hope it's ok with them!):

'Our platform will revolutionise trading since it will be the first ever fully transparent broker platform featuring much lower fees as well as offering the opportunity to traders to have a share in our profits by participating in our liquidity pool where 50% of all the platform's profits will be allocated.

'What's in it for us' you may ask!
Well, in all honesty, by gaining the trader's trust, we will expand our clientele exponentially. We are also planning to acquire a Swiss Banking license and Launch trade.io Investment Bank sometime in July 2018, thus keeping all the profit that is now being funnelled into the established status quo of globalist institutions. At the same time, 50% of these otherwise lost profits will be ending up within the liquidity pool and back to the traders with everything being fully transparent.'

It seems they already have a list of early adopters as well as others in line ready to join according to them...
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 08, 2017, 04:44:23 AM

trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
They use peer-to-peer platforms to support the trading of a wide range of assets, and will be launching their own cryptocurrency, the Trade Token, which was available to purchase via PRE-ICO on 7 November.

I feel that this is an ICO to be looked at, I've done good research on this project and read through the whitepaper and I've checked the team behind this ICO, they are SOLID, in general it's all legit.

Check the Bounty program for trade.io if you want to participate https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradeio-bounty-ico-trade-token-2370663

I have done a background check on most people mentioned within their videos and website and have concluded that these people have indeed been active within the world of forex for decades.
FXPRIMUS - one of their committed early adopters is a multi-awarded broker that has been gathering momentum for the last 9 years and their staff knowledgeable, aggressive in marketing and capable.

trade.io's project is not just a front - as is the case with 90% of ICOs. They seem to be fully committed to the project and fully capable of making it a reality.

I will check this out. What makes this project special? Has it had any backing up yet.

Also am out of bounty, so maybe if is good I will support them.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 04:25:33 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 08, 2017, 03:56:39 AM

Activity: 1344
Merit: 459
November 08, 2017, 03:04:35 AM
$ 6.5 million in 6 days of pre-sale, its great! This achievement is not bad, a good start ahead of the ICO.
For that, I suggest to you, ICO Spectre.ai as ICO in October
Activity: 160
November 06, 2017, 09:10:58 AM
Personally I am looking at Crowdholding right now. They have a great team, nice concept, have a beta and are open and willing to anwser any questions (some ICO's just keep quiet)

also I just joined their telegram chat to ask more questions.

https://t.me/Crowdholding
Activity: 239
November 06, 2017, 05:38:47 AM
November has come and I can suggest a really interesting and perspective progect: https://synthestech.com/
https://synthestech.io/
Activity: 97
November 06, 2017, 05:14:06 AM
I was involved in two ICO and it was a big loss.Currently, the ICO market is not very healthy, most of the project ICO raise money is very large, it can't be used up at all, so I think we still need to be careful to participate in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: