Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 9. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 01:43:52 PM
Where should we get the most trusted advices?

I was looking at cryptopay, but they already have a product, why are they running an ICO?

Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
October 22, 2017, 01:38:33 PM
Hey,

If you ask me best ico to join,i would say coinlancer ico without doubt.Because coinlancer gathers clients and freelancers.You still have time to join the ico.

Thank You

I've seen coinlancer around a lot. Decent work done, hope it all works out for them.

There's a few more good ones for October, but I believe we be seeing more in November.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 12:01:58 PM
Investing in ICO is not recommended as even big and successful ICO price are got dumped when listed in exchange so what i can suggest is even if you want to invest in any ICO coin better to wait and get it listed and then buy it in cheaper the ICO price. Out of 10 new coins only 1 or 2 give you profit when they get listed balance are all listed in lower then ICO Price, when asked they just give a very common reason of bounty coins are got dumped.
Absolutely. This month only KYB, LINK and CND was good one, witch price now higher then on ICO. But it was complicated to get in this one.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
Hello

I hesitate between Jibrel network and Aphelion.

Both are exchange decentralized but after the dump for Request network and airswap, I hesitate

Do you think Request will recover after 25/10?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
October 22, 2017, 09:40:05 AM
Hello

I hesitate between Jibrel network and Aphelion.

Both are exchange decentralized but after the dump for Request network and airswap, I hesitate
Activity: 53
October 22, 2017, 09:24:21 AM
I haven't pick any particular interesting ones, as I think the ICO return, at least the short term are very much related to the overall market sentiment. When there is still uncertainty I will probably stay away or only contribute a little portion for now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 06:52:04 AM
easy Pally app. If you searching for good ico to invest, consider the team behind it, not only the idea - Pally...team spent close to 10 years in a financial company + crypto specialization then, in advisory team there is David Drake, chairman of Multi billion invest fund, cool idea of social travel, low hard cap, 25% discount now and so on (Y) definitely take a look and when in doubt, pm me https://pally.co
Activity: 46
October 22, 2017, 05:08:37 AM
Livestars for me. this is the first ICO I want invest after read their introduce thread. dream about their model
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 04:34:05 AM
I think EthBooks ico was also one of the best ico for october. tokensale is completed successfully yesterday. They collected 42k + ethereum during ico stage. It was a very promising project and different from others by it is applicability.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
October 21, 2017, 06:36:48 PM
Hey,

If you ask me best ico to join,i would say coinlancer ico without doubt.Because coinlancer gathers clients and freelancers.You still have time to join the ico.

Thank You
Activity: 84
October 21, 2017, 06:32:39 PM
if you like traveling and life, Pally app is the right choice Smiley.....good team, great idea, advisory team from multi billion invest fund (Y) easy choice, join now and get 25% bonus
Activity: 58
October 21, 2017, 06:26:26 PM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?

you can try copico dude, this coin is a maternodes and gives service in blockchain sector. and based on information this project escrowed their ICO fund. so it is very safe
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
October 21, 2017, 06:22:40 PM
Investing in ICO is not recommended as even big and successful ICO price are got dumped when listed in exchange so what i can suggest is even if you want to invest in any ICO coin better to wait and get it listed and then buy it in cheaper the ICO price. Out of 10 new coins only 1 or 2 give you profit when they get listed balance are all listed in lower then ICO Price, when asked they just give a very common reason of bounty coins are got dumped.
Activity: 118
October 21, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
Please have a look at https://iungo.network

We have a one pager for those of you in a hurry https://iungo.network/docs/iungo-network-intro-onepager.pdf

I'm sorry, I lied, it is a Two Pager actually.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
October 21, 2017, 06:06:28 PM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?
This month is ending but lots of ICOs appeared that are definitely good. I know a few such as airtoken and eidoo. These are ICOs that reached their hardcaps during their token sale in no time. This proves that these ICOs are good to succeed reaching each of their hardcaps and given the fact that there are only few ICOs to achieve it.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 05:29:24 PM
I would suggest your for Swapity, CarTaxi,Wepower,Atlant,spectre ICO.Check your details.Many of the investors.I believe their project will be successful.
Activity: 42
October 21, 2017, 03:52:15 PM
my top three - Confideal, FundRequest, BLOCKv. But last one is too complicate for me, so i doubt abt it. The first one looks more promising
Activity: 28
October 21, 2017, 03:41:20 PM
Take a look at this one https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
Activity: 127
October 20, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
I'd check out MindSports.IO.
Awesome new gaming platform with betting on the blockchain token. Interesting use case and a solid dev team.

https://www.mindsports.io/
What are the differences from other similar platforms and projects?
Idea is not unique and there are lots of similar launched projects projects online.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2017, 12:56:19 PM
I'd check out MindSports.IO.
Awesome new gaming platform with betting on the blockchain token. Interesting use case and a solid dev team.

https://www.mindsports.io/
Pages:
Jump to: