Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better, ether or bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 24751 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 14, 2021, 03:40:41 PM
In my opinion, if I have the choice, i would prefer eth over bitcoin. I don't know why but looks like the appreciation factor of eth at the moment is better than btc.

yes, another reason may be that the price of ETH is cheaper than BTC. I mean that not everyone can buy BTC at a high selling price, although you can buy BTC in fractions. but still ETH and BTC are both very profitable for long term investment.

You must be joking, or you don't know much about investing and ROI.

It doesn't matter how much 1 coin costs. Your profit depends on your investment.

1000 dollars put in Bitcoin is 1000 dollars in bitcoin and 1000 invested in Ethereum is 1000 in Ethereum. When each of these coins gain 10% you will have 100 dollars more.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 14, 2021, 02:12:06 PM
to be honest, I don't understand why people still ask this question. if comparing which one is better or which one will give you the better advantage then both are very good. but for me personally choosing both is the best. Bitcoin and eth are the top cryptoqurrencies in the market and are very profitable for investing.
With such limited capital, they choose to ask questions like this for them to have a better choice on their own. Having both is the best but if they can't do that because of lacking of capital, they only have to choose one from it. It depends to the priority but most of us would choose bitcoin and I've seen people that don't like bitcoin because of a very simple reason, they all say the same thing about it being expensive. When in fact that you can buy it in fractions.
100 dollars is such a low amount of capital right now that I do not think that is even enough to invest in a single one of those coins, the person in question will have to accept the fact that if he buys any of those two coins and then he decides to move those coins out of the exchange the fees that he's going to need to pay are way too high and most likely will lose 10% or even 20% of his money just on that transaction alone and that is a handicap that no trader or investor can overcome.
Activity: 368
Merit: 24
February 14, 2021, 01:55:16 PM
to me seems that bitcoin is boss, also dont see alot of growing for ethereum in this bull run unlike previous ones
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 14, 2021, 08:26:44 AM
What do people think? Is it better to invest, say, 100 dollars in ether or bitcoin?
If you want to invest in ethereum or bitcoin it is too late. Because the price has reached a high figure.
But if you want to invest I have advice on ethereum only.
Because ethereum has indeed reached a high price but has not yet reached its peak. So that you still have the opportunity to buy it
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
February 13, 2021, 04:35:58 PM
What do people think? Is it better to invest, say, 100 dollars in ether or bitcoin?

If we evaluate it from the point of view of significance, it is better to invest in BTC, since it is BTC that is being talked about everywhere and now many large companies and even banks want to become owners of BTC. As for ETH, it is likely that this cryptocurrency is also good and has more application, but if we are talking about long-term investments and maximum profits, then it is best to invest in BTC, ETH in this case costs less than BTC and as a crypto asset it can perfectly suit investors with small capital.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 13, 2021, 04:23:05 PM
In my opinion, if I have the choice, i would prefer eth over bitcoin. I don't know why but looks like the appreciation factor of eth at the moment is better than btc.

yes, another reason may be that the price of ETH is cheaper than BTC. I mean that not everyone can buy BTC at a high selling price, although you can buy BTC in fractions. but still ETH and BTC are both very profitable for long term investment.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 13, 2021, 04:16:32 PM
Activity: 887
February 13, 2021, 04:01:36 PM
sorry for the limited capital you have, for me personally I recommend investing your money in Ethereum. Determine the target of the initial capital, for example $ 100 in ethereum and you get a profit of 30% -50% of the first capital, then reinvest the profits to be invested in ERC20 tokens which you think is good. who knows your luck in new coins. usually new coins can also be profitable
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
February 13, 2021, 03:45:37 PM
Perhaps the best choice at this time to buy BTC if viewed from the movement of the price rise was stable, but if you want to invest long term you can choose ETH as an asset of your savings deposit. If we look at 2020 second movement of the coin is very stable, but we do not know whether the price of the coin will remain steady this year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 13, 2021, 03:38:47 PM

Because im a Bitcoin Minimalist, i will suggest you to choose Ether.
But since i hate Ether, if i can choose another else i will prefer EOS, look at this sleepy bull its finally wakes up  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
February 13, 2021, 03:15:49 PM

I think bitcoin is still the best until this time. but if you only have that amount, and you really want to get quick results, why not try other altcoins which are cheap but have great potential.
Activity: 941
February 13, 2021, 11:00:52 AM
I think both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very strong coins with huge potential. And you can't choose, now, which is better. Each project has its own unique perspectives and disadvantages. But BTC and ETH are two cryptocurrency whales that will definitely bring profit to their investors.
if you have $ 100 then I would suggest you put it on ETH. Or if you want to play with ADA or TRX in the market I think you can grow the value first before investing.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 13, 2021, 10:53:49 AM
with the higher network fee, might be better as put by bitcoin investment as the use gives with too high on request as trader might work on simultan order to put on market that those to requires of higher supports on balance to work on trading with the crypto finance market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 11, 2021, 04:37:42 PM
If you want invest 100$ then i think btc better choose because the value of btc huge ahead instead of eth price. Actually 100$ very small amount at this time because btc price going up more everyday so i can't agree invest now in btc. Moreover have a good chance price pumping for eth so you can do here right now then you will make some profits from eth.

BTC is always the best choice but ALTs will give you more profit than BTC right now if you are not a very long term holder. Many new projects made 10X already after a few months of their launching. Like POOLZ token public sale price was below 0.8$ and within 1 month its price goes above 42$. So if you invested 100$ in it early your balance already in 42X right now.
Activity: 210
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 11, 2021, 03:48:14 PM
It is very difficult question but i know one thing and that is that the wise investora are holding both as both of them are not only the top crypto coins but they are simply the iconic coins that represent over 80 percent of the total crypto market cap so we can call these two coins the most dominant coins in the market.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
February 11, 2021, 03:36:38 PM
If you want invest 100$ then i think btc better choose because the value of btc huge ahead instead of eth price. Actually 100$ very small amount at this time because btc price going up more everyday so i can't agree invest now in btc. Moreover have a good chance price pumping for eth so you can do here right now then you will make some profits from eth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 11, 2021, 03:32:51 PM
I still don’t know why people are still asking this question because both ether and bitcoin have different network and we use them different and we cant actually say one is better than the other, we know bitcoin is the first crypto currency and the most reliable crypto currency so for me personally I would say they are both good crypto currency and they are both doing well
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
February 11, 2021, 03:31:52 PM
Bitcoin is the most appropriate choice for everyone even though in terms of trading these two asset both provide profit. But anyone will know that bitcoin is one of the dominant asset in the cryptocurrency market and the adoption rate is now higher than that of the altcoin called ethereum. You know that altcoin users are getting bothered by token or coin under the ethereum platform, transaction fee are increasing rapidly and it has been complained about almost daily.

The transaction fee on the ethereum network currently exceed the transaction fee for the bitcoin network. In term of cost and efficiency as well as usability, bitcoin is superior to ethereum. Now make a selection according to your need and abilities.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 11, 2021, 03:31:28 PM
In current situation both looking good and profitable. You can invest easily. But I think if you still confused to invest what is good and which one bad you must invest 50% on BTC and 50 present on with. So you have less chance to lost all at a time
Activity: 210
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 11, 2021, 03:31:06 PM
At this present time both eth and btc are a must buy if you are consider invest on any of the two, months ago I would have said you should go for btc only but Ethereum is now gearing up to enter 2000$ stage, think it's impossible? You are damn wrong, instead of trying to figure out which is best there is good ROI to make out of them both
Pages:
Jump to: