Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 22. (Read 4963 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

I will choose Tronx, although now, Tronx's price has not value equal Ripple but if consider for long-term, Tronx has more potential aspects than Ripple and it is not controlled so much by financial corporation and bank system behind
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 17, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
Ripple gained its peak and i vote for tron because the developer tried to develop the future blockchain platform. I think that there is a lot of room for growth for tron. Tron project runs fair distribution for everyone and it may better to pick tron rather than centralized coin just like ripple.
I think both of these coins are good coins. see the development that happened to them is very capable to bring these two coins to become expensive in the future. but for the price of them, Ripple is better than Tron. because Ripple is more expensive than Tron.
Activity: 68
July 17, 2018, 09:33:05 PM
I got some info that you may want to know.
Ripple is a centralized coin that connects with a lot of banks and financial situations. It growed a lot this year already.
Tronx is pretty young and a very decent project with growing community. It basically has lots more room to grow, compared to ripple. If I was to choose, I would choose TRX, as its a little younger and more promising.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 09:26:58 PM
I think that it is both good but it differs in you preference as a buyer or as a consumer because a lot of peoplw think that the other one is better than the other that is why there is a comparison between them.
Activity: 47
July 17, 2018, 09:19:05 PM
Swell is made as an advanced resource/cash like bitcoin. Tron is made for computerized media makers to give them full control and proprietorship to their substance. You're looking at apples and oranges.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
Since Tron is no longer an ERC-20 token, this adds significant amount of points in the battle against XRP. If you are looking where to get new TRX tokens - check out Godex.io, it supports new token after migration
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

I think ripple's better . it is becoming popular not only among those who just buy cryptocurrency, but also from banks
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Tron will still grow, while the ripple has reached its maximum limit for now. difficult to ripple up, and tron still has time to grow. I'll bet on a tron.
Activity: 51
July 15, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
Optimistic about TRON, it is committed to decentralizing the Internet to build infrastructure. Its wave field TRON protocol is one of the world's largest blockchain-based decentralized application operating system protocols, providing high-throughput, high-scalability, high-reliability low-level public-chain support through innovative pluggable smart contracts. The platform is better compatible with Ethereum's smart contracts. It is definitely better to develop than Ripple
Activity: 65
July 15, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
Tron is one of the best coins, it seems to me that the price of Tron Will increase every day
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
In my opinion, Tron is much more promising than Ripple . If choose between them . I choose Tron
July 15, 2018, 12:06:49 AM
In my opinion, they are both not very good ) it is better to invest in such altcoins as Neo and Etherium
July 14, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
If you want you can kill ... but they don't . They don't want to ban crypto...you can work )
July 14, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
I don't think you have to choose between Tron and Ripple . The best option is to invest in both coins
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 14, 2018, 11:38:46 PM
I highly recommend TRON, because the project is very potential and we know that they are buying a torrent to be their platform.
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
Many believe that Ripple is not a good coin for investment, and tron on the contrary , I also adhere to this opinion
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 11:09:59 PM
These two are not comparable at all. One is for global payment, the other is for entertainment applications, so one can be used globally, one is only one area can be used, and one is already successful, the other is still doing it. scam.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
in my opinion, we should not expect high peaks from ripple . so I choose tron
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 10:52:00 PM
In my view, Ripple has a very good future in banking and financial industry, and prices will keep rising steadily in the future.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

Tron as tron claims to allow users to freely publish, store and own data – which can create a decentralised content distribution platform.The company says this will allow it to undercut its centralised competitors like Google Play and Apple's App Store, which charge high fees. Tron’s founder is also very close to Jack Ma of Alibaba and they;’re in talks of a possible collaboration. So when it happens, the prices will shoot like nuts.

this is fake.
Sun is just one of student of Hupan University which established by Jack Ma.

Be careful, you guys. I think ETH is better, or AE\ADA
Pages:
Jump to: