Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 27. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
Well so from which I see the growth between ripple and tron, I choose ripple as the best in tron ​​compare, because in my opinion ripple faster rise in price compare to tron.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
I recommend buying Tron better. Ripple is a rogue coin, maybe they will make you lose some big capital from their discount, hold them long you will not be profitable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Already half a year has passed since you created this topic and Tronix is still better. I like it much more - good marketing, stable development and great ambitions. I'm not sure if we'll see it at $1 per coin, but this year it's growth is absolutely guaranteed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
Honestly, I played in these financial games, and even made a profit. But this year, in connection with the internal political situation in Russia, I realized that these games with short-term profits can make my life easier, but cause huge damage to the whole society. Therefore, I choose eustologically pure projects for participation. From the point of view of the ecology of finance, both of the above projects are harvesters for transferring money from their pockets to their pockets without any substantially functional idea. In a word - candy wrappers.  Lips sealed
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
July 03, 2018, 06:59:26 AM
Both coins are very interesting and can bring us a good profit. I think that ripple has more chances to show good growth this year. I invest in both coins.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 06:49:06 AM
I prefer Ripple,it is quite cheap,promising coin, different stability.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
July 03, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
Our Artifical Intelligence https://roboadvisorcoin.com/ make everyday a forecasts about prices:

Ripple forecasts for the next 30 days is not good, infact the probability of downside movement is up to 53% and the size of the movement is up to -15%
also
Tron as well has a similar probability of downside about 54% but the predicted movement is up to -23%
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 06:37:31 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

I dont like the 2 coins, but to choose between them.
i would rather go with TRON.
i can't see a little thing for me to trust holding even a single ripple.
this is just for me!
July 03, 2018, 06:36:23 AM
Ripple because the price is quite cheap. Other than that ripple has a market cap far more than TRON. Ripple also has a pretty good volume and circulating supply in the market.
July 03, 2018, 03:38:47 AM
Personally, I have not invested in any of these coins. But I think tron is better. At least because it's a cryptocurrency, and ripple is ordinary money disguised as a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
Between Ripple and Tron I definitely prefer Ripple. It's a very high-level project, its team is developing it in the best way, and I think its technology will be adopted by many companies in the near future. Tron is a good project but still has to show all its value, at the moment Ripple is definitely superior
The fact is that Ripple is a project that will combine the capabilities of the banking system and crypto-currencies. To date, Western Union is very fruitful in this direction. Therefore, if we choose prospects, then Ripple justifies all expectations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
Between Ripple and Tron I definitely prefer Ripple. It's a very high-level project, its team is developing it in the best way, and I think its technology will be adopted by many companies in the near future. Tron is a good project but still has to show all its value, at the moment Ripple is definitely superior
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
Personally, I prefer Ripple. I choose this coin to invest my money in it, despite the fact that it is a centralized coin.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 02, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
In my opinion, the two coins both Tron and Ripple have the positive and negative sides. They are challenging the Ethereum. However, Ripple comes first and it has more stable volume. Additionally, Ripple has the connection to the Bank. I myself prefer to choose Ripple for this time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 02, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
I believe in ripple over TRX at this time! This is my own opinion.
TRX is currently under construction, the ripple has been recognized by the community!
TRX needs more time to prove its necessity!
Activity: 199
July 02, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
Ripple is certainly better than Tron, it's been proven and Ripple has shown the world that he's a good coin and has a bright future. and I have also invested some ripple coins for my financial future.
Activity: 462
July 02, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
Well I can tell you why I invested in tron about a month ago, I read the white paper and saw the team behind Jason and threw some cash in it. Admittedly it was the hype of ripple that got me interested in alt coins but I saw ripples price jumping so I did research and found tron.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
Comparison of two projects that enjoy a frenzied popularity have their shortcomings, I think that the community will make its choice in favor of the TRON project. It seems to me that this will be correct, because Ripple is very strange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it is a very solid project, its technology is excellent and already big companies are using it, I foresee a big development for the future. Tron is a good cryptocurrency, has a good team that is developing, but in my opinion is very far from the levels of Ripple at this time
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
July 02, 2018, 08:08:22 AM
I think the 2 altacos are not really good. It is considered bad coin and is unlikely to develop strongly in the future. I think you should invest in ETH, it is really a very potential altcoin in the future. The business model is expanding, ETH has linked with many big business in the world to get better capital. There is a lot of good news about ETH in recent days.
Pages:
Jump to: