Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 29. (Read 4999 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107
June 28, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
In my opinion, Ripple is way ahead of Tron, because Ripple within 2 years will be used by banks and businesses on another hand Tron still does not have any product, they just moved on their mainnet in last week, so lots of work ahead, but you never know in crypto world, 6 months is like 6 years in crypto.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

I think TRON is doing pretty well thanks to the addition of the coin in different platforms as well as the Shift Market partnership. In this connection, I would personally prefer TRON in front of Ripple. Ripple, in my opinion, has lost some of his sympathy from investors because of its centralized nature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

In my opinion, ripple is always worst than all of the top coins. I don't believe that ripple is a coin which is giving hope for the future, despite its high popularity.
ukw
Activity: 616
June 28, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Both coins, in my opinion, have great potential, but I think Ripple has a better chance to make a breakthrough into a short time. The only disadvantage of Ripple I think is the centralized character of this coin.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Of course it is ripple, no doubt, ripple has cooperated with many banks. Future development resistance will be greatly reduced. The ripple is more worth investing than the tron.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
Be happy =)
June 28, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
I think ripple is better than tron. Ripple has many qualified investors including banks.

Absolutely agree with you. Ripple is gaining tremendous popularity and can soon bypass Ethereum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
June 28, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

I dont like non of them. Because they are used for pump and dump most of the time. So if you are lucky you can make good profit. But investing to them is like a gambling.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
I think ripple is better than tron. Ripple has many qualified investors including banks.
Activity: 149
June 28, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
Both projects are in the top 20 coins. But I expect more profit this year from the Tron, they have a very interesting project.
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
Ripple and Tron are coins I do not like. Both entered the market with big targets but could not give the expected.
The prices were very low. After the prices dropped, they did not come back to their old prices.
I do not invest in coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
Of these two cryptocurrencies I would highlight the tron coin. Tron relies on significant and fruitful cooperation with corporations listed on the NASDAQ stock market, which positively affects its price.
Tron has announced a partnership with a large Bicycle sales company based in Singapore, oBike, with 10 million customers in Asia, Australia and Europe.
The Singapore company will use the token based on the platform of Tron (oCoins) for travel.
There are rumors that the Chinese conglomerate Alibaba wants to conclude a possible cooperation with Tron during the meeting of Justin San (Tron) and Jack Ma from Alibaba. Alibaba, which appeared on the NASDAQ in 2014, had the largest initial public offering (IPO) worldwide.
If there is a strong group support, the funds will be strong, but I do not know if an agreement on cooperation has been reached later. I would like to know the results. If you say it is true, then I will also stand on the side of Tron, should I believe China's Alibaba, they have a tenacious team, and a working brain.
Activity: 784
June 28, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
my prediction ripple even better for your investments. Ripple is one of the new innovations for the future of crypto. many companies that support this crypto and this will result in a rise in the ripple in the future later. the potential ripple will be slightly more likely to get results than Tron.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 04:55:22 AM
For me, if you choose between two patients, select Tron, because tron is a new cryptographer that has a great future. Although it is more risky to invest, it will also bring huge profits. Ripple is good, but still it reaches its maximum.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
It depends, maybe you shouldn’t invest in either. I will tell you why, there are more likely better coins that can fit the outcome you desire. If you are looking for purchasing a coin very long term with a chance of failure; however, a chance to give you 1000%+ returns then, invest & hold a coin such as Tron. Or if you are looking for a coin which can more than likely double your money sometime this year or next year Ripple could be a good choice.
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
I think the better is the Tron coin. Because the development of Tron coins is very rapid and in a short time the price can go up very high. If Tron can be consistent with its development, I'm sure Tron could be the best Altcoin.
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
First of all go for that coin you like and you believe in. Both of them can give you 2X-5X during this year.
Activity: 95
June 27, 2018, 07:30:33 AM
Neither Ripple nor Tron. For me you'd better sell it and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if Bitcoins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
Activity: 198
June 27, 2018, 03:28:13 AM
It depends on what do you want to do with those,  if you want to hold long I can suggest Ripple, if you want to get short-term earnings you can choose Tron instead, but both of them will be dangerous of losing your money.
Activity: 41
June 26, 2018, 04:42:15 PM
I will choose Ripple because its current value is higher than Tron and also Ripple is connected with banks and other payment gateways in which you can withdrawn your money easily
Activity: 179
June 26, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

I have heard many negative things about Tron, so I would never choose Ripple instead, ripple is recommended itself as trustworthy coin and furthermore it goes to be at top 10 currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: