Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better, staking or investing? - page 8. (Read 3200 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 12, 2022, 11:38:44 AM
I think staking is more better than investing because the price of some coins has dropped down which is not helping people to make a huge amount of money from the crypto market than to stake them till the price increase higher before they can release them for sale to make a passive income. Staking is the act of storing coins to a particular season or time to come before you can sell to make a good profit. Many people has achieved a lot from staking because staking is more easy for investors to make a good profits than investing to a particular project you don't know if it will be successful in future or not.
when the price is bearish as it is today, staking can increase our assets when calculated from the number of coins. but unfortunately the market reaction no one knows and in an instant price changes can occur. if we choose staking for altcoins that have no long-term potential, then this will actually harm us, because even though having lots of coins is not worth it. different from investments that can sell our coins at any time during the bullish season
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
April 11, 2022, 11:18:17 AM
If we have a long term target then staking is a very profitable thing, we can get 2 profits, namely when the price goes up and of course the reward from the coins we use is staking and for now I am actively staking on Pancakeswap, and several exchanges and hope the price will increase significant one day.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 11, 2022, 10:58:11 AM
I think staking is more better than investing because the price of some coins has dropped down which is not helping people to make a huge amount of money from the crypto market than to stake them till the price increase higher before they can release them for sale to make a passive income. Staking is the act of storing coins to a particular season or time to come before you can sell to make a good profit. Many people has achieved a lot from staking because staking is more easy for investors to make a good profits than investing to a particular project you don't know if it will be successful in future or not.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
April 10, 2022, 02:24:22 AM
My most important question: Which is better, staking or investing?

In terms of risk, it is safer to just invest. In terms of profitability, it is more interesting to send coins to stacking and earn additional new tokens if we are talking about profitable farming or interest from providing liquidity. If we're talking about altcoins, POS mining is much more efficient than just holding, but it's dangerous to send all your coins to stacking completely, so you should keep some of your coins in your wallet and send some to stacking pools to observe the risks. It's dangerous to send all of your funds to a steaking pool because of the various risks involved.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
April 09, 2022, 03:08:20 PM
Staking and investing are both good. Staking is holding the coin and earn APR depending on the number of coin and the time that you staked it, i staked my coin because it is pretty cool to earn coins from your holdings or investment, imagine i am sleeping and i can still earn from my staked coin that was amazing.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
April 09, 2022, 02:54:42 PM
even though it seems quite good but you also can't forget that the risk in the project is still very large especially the one that offers it is a new project like you said.
It doesn't matter if it's trustworthy, but as far as I know, what I've seen and experienced on average, new projects aren't really worth it for staking even though the profits are tremendous by offering thousands of percent APY every year.
Investment is still the main choice when compared to staking
In overall sense, staking is investing since you are putting up money for you to earn interest which is something a same idea when you do invest thats why it do really make out some
confusion for some on why it would really be needing to differentiate the two considering that it is really just totally the same.
Its true that there are lots of coins who do offer out that huge or too good to be true APY but to mind off that these rates do decline as the more users
do really tend to engage.Aside on talking about legitimacy then its one of the factors that should need to be consider to check out first.
Maybe in terms of the outline it's the same but there are some differences there, such as there are some stakings which generally they lock for a predetermined time even though this can be called an investment but by locking us so we can't do anything there it's different from when we leave our coins in a coin for example we can withdraw or indeed release whenever we want, and I quite agree with what you said calculation is still important here
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 08, 2022, 02:09:10 PM
If you're going to invest for a short period of time then it could be better than holding or investing for long term. Staking is good if you stake a good coins which you think  going to have a higher value,but if you stake a coin, it has a time if when you are going to end it or ro stop it. But for me investing is profitable rather than staking.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
April 08, 2022, 01:59:17 PM
Currently there are many new Defi projects that provide extraordinary APY, we can get APY up to thousands of percent per year, this is a good opportunity to double money in a short time, this is what makes many staking projects that give thousands of percent easy success in the market.
even though it seems quite good but you also can't forget that the risk in the project is still very large especially the one that offers it is a new project like you said.
It doesn't matter if it's trustworthy, but as far as I know, what I've seen and experienced on average, new projects aren't really worth it for staking even though the profits are tremendous by offering thousands of percent APY every year.
In overall sense, staking is investing since you are putting up money for you to earn interest which is something a same idea when you do invest thats why it do really make out some
confusion for some on why it would really be needing to differentiate the two considering that it is really just totally the same.
Its true that there are lots of coins who do offer out that huge or too good to be true APY but to mind off that these rates do decline as the more users
do really tend to engage.Aside on talking about legitimacy then its one of the factors that should need to be consider to check out first.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
April 08, 2022, 01:26:34 PM
Currently there are many new Defi projects that provide extraordinary APY, we can get APY up to thousands of percent per year, this is a good opportunity to double money in a short time, this is what makes many staking projects that give thousands of percent easy success in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 08, 2022, 01:09:36 PM
Investing is the ways to success or failed but if you know what is the better is to know the potential of the project that you want to invest. Staking is also an investing and it can make more your holding but you can only do is to put it the website of the project and this is very risky. While investing there are many ways too. You can buy some potential coin that you know can do much in short or long term. Investing can produce more profit if you know much more about trading. Always think twice before you invest.

Of course, when it comes to profits investment is better than stake, but finding, choosing and analyzing a project to invest in is not an easy thing. If we choose the wrong project, we will lose everything. The staking will not bring big profits but it gives you a stable passive income.
Whether investing or staking, we should not put everything in one basket, so it is best to allocate a reasonable portfolio and set clear goals to be able to benefit yourself.

Good point, never to put everything in one investment, if you can explore the market it will bring you wide opportunities.

Staking and investing are potentials that can give you a decent amount of profits as long as you know what
you are doing and you are willing to take the risk.

Both have that risk, though, in staking its lesser if you are aiming for long term, while in investing if you made
a mistake, the chance to lose in a short period is very possible.

Still depend on how you study the business and how good your focus with your
chosen venue of investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
April 08, 2022, 12:29:47 PM
The open blockchain platform Harmony has announced that it will start supporting staking from now, in an effort to create a blockchain-based infrastructure.
source: https://www.harmony.one/
Of course, as I know, there are many exchanges that support staking.
I want to fully understand what is staking and what are the best coins and platforms that we can do staking and give good profits?

both (staking or investing) have their advantages and disadvantages and the most striking thing is, if you are "staking" you cannot sell your assets flexibly but "investing" frees you to sell your assets whenever you want.  but if you do have a plan to make a long-term investment then just do "staking".
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2022, 11:45:32 AM
You want to double your money fast and you are willing to take the risk then investing is the solution you are looking for and conversely with the staking will bring you a more stable and passive income source. If you are a person who likes safety and has a large amount of money but dont know what business to do, staking is a suitable solution.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
April 08, 2022, 11:37:12 AM
As far as I know, higher APY means a looser emission schedule.  So according to the laws of pure economics, the market share price will drop rapidly with high supply without a complete fill mechanism?  So many things are scary that if you're willing to give it up for reckless trade-offs, it's a pain.  I will not join these projects, at least during this long and manipulative bear market
The stake or investment depends on each project that you have researched, the stake depends greatly on the coefficients / mechanisms / combinations / rewards(APY)… stakes are beneficial over time (the longer the stake, the better.  profit).  In contrast, investments are not time dependent (hold or trade, etc.).  Each type has its own advantages, I will stick to it for a long time
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 08, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
The open blockchain platform Harmony has announced that it will start supporting staking from now, in an effort to create a blockchain-based infrastructure.
I want to fully understand what is staking and what are the best coins and platforms that we can do staking and give good profits?

It depends on APY % I see lots of projects give high rewards so at fast we should see the development of the project and then we see the strong team and they're all good activities. My observation is investment is good for a short trade and staking is good for long term both is called investment.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 08, 2022, 01:30:05 AM

It depends on APY % I see lots of projects give high rewards so at fast we should see the development of the project and then we see the strong team and they're all good activities. My observation is investment is good for a short trade and staking is good for long term both is called investment.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
April 08, 2022, 12:02:49 AM
Investing is the ways to success or failed but if you know what is the better is to know the potential of the project that you want to invest. Staking is also an investing and it can make more your holding but you can only do is to put it the website of the project and this is very risky. While investing there are many ways too. You can buy some potential coin that you know can do much in short or long term. Investing can produce more profit if you know much more about trading. Always think twice before you invest.

Of course, when it comes to profits investment is better than stake, but finding, choosing and analyzing a project to invest in is not an easy thing. If we choose the wrong project, we will lose everything. The staking will not bring big profits but it gives you a stable passive income.
Whether investing or staking, we should not put everything in one basket, so it is best to allocate a reasonable portfolio and set clear goals to be able to benefit yourself.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
April 07, 2022, 11:43:25 PM
staking and investing are good ways to save, but I personally prefer to invest and never even staking. I think that staking will indeed increase the number of our assets but this is not without risk, because our funds are frozen for a period of time and cannot be withdrawn before the contract expires, or else there will be a penalty according to the existing rules, not to mention when facing a platform which is not good so it is not a profit that is obtained at the end. different from investing, where we store in our own wallet and can sell it at any time. so for me the security of funds is more important
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
April 07, 2022, 04:49:22 PM
Well first of all, staking and investing do kind of go hand in hand.

You're just leveraging your investment instead of day trading or gambling it all away. But if something happens, you can't pull out of the staking deal. Imagine if your investment goes sour and its obviously time to leave the sinking ship - I would not say that such a risk is anywhere near worth a few measly percent "extra profit".

Although those risks go down with long established coins.
When you do staked then most of the times those funds are really locked on a specific period of time but we know that nowadays there are staking program which you could able to pull out those investment or capital
of yours anytime but of course it would really be costing you some high percentage on overall staked amount which do really sucks bigtime based up on my own experience but for the sake of diversification of your
portfolio or doesnt mind much then staking would be still also considerable but APY in most cases arent really something that worth the risk.I dont know on why someone would really be seeing those
number or percentages to be looking appealing which we know it is really just too small.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
April 07, 2022, 04:33:23 PM
Well first of all, staking and investing do kind of go hand in hand.

You're just leveraging your investment instead of day trading or gambling it all away. But if something happens, you can't pull out of the staking deal. Imagine if your investment goes sour and its obviously time to leave the sinking ship - I would not say that such a risk is anywhere near worth a few measly percent "extra profit".

Although those risks go down with long established coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
April 07, 2022, 04:27:53 PM
I will go with staking. Staking your coin for a given time to make profits is good. At least it will make investors not be in a hurry to dump their coins.
What discourages me not to willingly staking my coins is the process of having some BnB or Ethereum first in your wallet before you are allowed to stake depending on the staking site.
The staking process I do prefer is that the longer you hold your coins in your wallet without transacting them, you will earn some amount of their coins depending on how long it's been held in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: