Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 45. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Both pays well. The payment just depends on your commitment to the campaign. I have joined a project's airdrop and bounty campaign and that airdrop paid me more than bounty. So it depends on how you deal with any campaign you're into.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
Current time bounty more effective than airdrop because lately there is rarely airdrop really good and valuable. Almost all airdrop is worthless and waste time. Most tokens from airdrop is not valuable. Bounty more promising especially if you follow signature campaign. We can earn big reward from that, although we must complete some task to earn the rewards, but the rewards is worth it.
I do not think so, because at present, bounty campaigns are no longer so much potential or promising, it has a huge difference compared to what you imagine, the request is more difficult, the time to wait for the token is longer, sometimes what we put our faith in, that's just bad projects, there is no actual value. It has also been rare to get a good project, so when comparing the effect between bounty and airdrop, I will evaluate the effect of both are the same, if we knew how to combine both, what would we get was an optimal profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bounty is more than money work! But the choice of such bounty programs should be approached more responsibly. To study so as not to work and get nothing
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Some airdrop only requires you to supply proof that you are the owner of Bitcoins or Ethereums at a certain time (snapshot) of the blockchain. Other smaller airdrop will require just social media posts, or participation in a crypto forum like Bitcointalk or Reddit. Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers. If you complete the job, then you will receive a reward in coin form. The good news is that the tasks are really never too complicated. They do not require any programming skills, in fact they are tasks that this cryptocurrency developers do not have time to do. These tasks basically revolve around getting the word about the cryptocurrency out, creating more awareness for it, and thus encouraging other members to get on board.
Activity: 70
actually if you just do that then you will not be able to make money for living but if I am in order to vote then I choose to join in bounty because bounty is more effective than airdrop
Activity: 62
I think bounty is more effective than airdrop, so I participate more in bounty, but in between my leisure time, I will also participate in airdrop, so I can get more tokens. although many people say that airdrop only wasting time but I believe, if it is my fortune I will definitely get the token
Activity: 150
Participate in the bounty is more efficient and more profitable than participating in airdrops.  I think that airdrops are a waste of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If you would like to gain more tokens and you have time to do different task then you should also go for bounties but if you dont like to do campaigns then better participate in airdrops. But not all ICOS do aridrops while majority of ICOS have bounties.
Activity: 103
I think for now the most effective is bounty, because airdrop now is very difficult to find that really pay us, too many scam
but if you want to earn a double income, join in bounty also airdrop, if it is your fortune, you will definitely get a big income
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
it happens that airdrops bring more benefits than bounties. one of the most recent examples is the Hydro Token. For elementary actions in the airdrop, participants received coins worth $ 2300
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
It really depends on how much time you have, the project and if you believe in it. Doing bounties will get you more of the tokens from the ICO.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 140
Bounty is more effective than airdrop yet both are legit and trusted if you choose and join wisely in those campaigns and airdrops. Those will give us earning without investing money/transaction online just our efforts to advertise the ICO and the project of the bounty
Activity: 132
 I find bounties not only attractive but also very reliable as compared to Air drops, the reward are higher  and there are higher chances of getting the rewards, if the bounty project succeeds, there are chances that the awarded tokens will attract high value. the value of airdrops on the other hand is not certain  most of the times they turn out to be valueless. Their reward system is also not proven ad so,e fail to allocate tokens
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think to join in bounty campaign is more effective than join in airdrops but we need to wait for at least 3 months before we can see the tokens is launch in the market. but we could still join in the airdrops programs but I don't know how long the airdrop token will be worth and so far, I still wait for the token getting list in the market.
First i want to say bounty and airdrop have the same direction that is to gain money and in this step is cryptocurrency. In airdrop, i feel that more than 50% is not distributed. rMost of them are just advertisements. Although the process of doing bounty is relatively long and complicated, the chance of rewarding with rewards is relatively high. That is the different so now all is depend our choice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

airdrop can do anyone and it's pretty rare to see good campaign with airdrop. If you can think straight, with bounty you can make sure if you get the job done, you get your stakes.
Activity: 167
for now bounty more effective in my opinion, because now it is difficult to find airdrop yag really pay or now airdrop many scam
yes it depends on you too, if you join in bounty and you also want to join in airdrop no problem. maybe if it is your fortune, you can earn double income from bounty and airdrop
Activity: 658
of course I am more confident and believe that by following a bounty program it will be more profitable compared to follow the program airdrops
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
 I execute  baunty and also gather their Airdrops. To collect all Airdrops I don’t see any sense because now there is a lot of garbage and such work takes a lot of time.
Activity: 434
Current time bounty more effective than airdrop because lately there is rarely airdrop really good and valuable. Almost all airdrop is worthless and waste time. Most tokens from airdrop is not valuable. Bounty more promising especially if you follow signature campaign. We can earn big reward from that, although we must complete some task to earn the rewards, but the rewards is worth it.
Activity: 85
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

In my opinion, I prefer join in bounty, because I have participated bounty since 2017. I like it so much.
Pages:
Jump to: