Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 43. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course bounty Undecided I think the air Drops are a waste of time, 95% of them are a clean Scam. Take your time and take care of bounty
That's right, I think so too. Better focus for bounty compared to airdrop. Indeed airdrop is very easy. Just list or share a link. But with airdrop alone we can not get a potential token. Unlike Bounty, Bounty can be in our trust because we are doing something for a project that does bounty campaign.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Of course bounty Undecided I think the air Drops are a waste of time, 95% of them are a clean Scam. Take your time and take care of bounty
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Obviously bounty. Here are substantially greater installments, there's nothing more to it. Obviously, here you have to do a few errands, however payouts are considerably greater but Taking an interest in Bounty crusade isn't an amusement. You ought to take an interest in Signature compaign , the prizes are a great deal greater.
Activity: 252
Filling out more airdrops everydays is the same with a bounty campaigns. Yes, airdrop is less hassle than bounty but if you realize the dufference and think,  bounty is absolutely good than airdrop. Personal experience when fill a lot of airdrop without any token received but if there are some it is shit coin. In bounty campaign you had a high chance to earn for free but good advantage. This token can be sell in an exchange.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
for me it's bounty campaign because in bounty you can guarantee that you earn a great profit because you've work it.. while the airdrop is give you some small token.. sometime they don't have a value..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Since I don't do airdrops then I'd go for Bounty but I think airdrop is also okay you just have to be very careful and you also need a luck that the coin that was given to you will going to skyrocket the same with joining in bounty. And sometimes you also get scam with these two so I think both is fair for me.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Personally I prefer bounties as I have more choices on how I earn my tokens, also I am able to earn more than from a simple airdrop.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 114
Bounty or Airdrops, you get a reward at the end of the day. But Bounty will give more than Airdrops because it involves tasks to carry out unike airdrop that requires less task
Activity: 462
I will do both bounty quests and airdrops, but I think the bounty quest is better because it has a higher chance of distributing rewards! But airdrops are also good, convenient and quick!
Activity: 122
You can participate in the bounty and in the airdrops to get the maximum profit.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 57
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
If you don't want to do more tasks and you don't have more free time then joining airdrops is suitable for you. But if you are looking for more earnings, bounty is better. For me, I participate on both airdrop and bounty to maximize my earnings so that I can increase my investment.
Activity: 294
I prefer a bounty project rather than following the airdrop even though there are many rules to be met for bounty but in the bounty we earn will be larger so it will definitely be more profitable
Activity: 336
I believe bounty is more profitable than airdrops,I have taken a part in lots of airdrops and I still cannot change the tokens for bitcoin or etherium because they are not listed anywhere.
Activity: 98
I advise you not to waste your time on airdrops.  It's better to spend time and find a good bounty company and earn more coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Of course the bounty of the company are more favorable for participation. They certainly require more effort and time than airdrop. But the income from them is much higher. Although in some cases, do not neglect and airdrop. My friend had a case when he with airdrop earned $ 4000 spending no more than 5 minutes of time.
Activity: 69
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

i prefer for bounty. i see so far bounty more profitable than airdrop although it will take a more time. But you should choose the best bounty wisely before participate if you don't wanna be scammed
Activity: 140
I have experienced that 99percent of airdrops are total waste of time and about 10percent of bounties is also a total waste of productivity but there are always ways you can predict a bounty that will eventually turn out to be bullshit but it is difficult with airdrops. So IMO bounty is more effective.
Activity: 74
think Bounty is more effective. After entering the 2018, I did not see any valuable airdrop projects. Many projects do not have airdrop to attract people's attention and achieve the purpose of publicity. Bounties in my opinion is better than airdrops
Activity: 182
Of course bounty is more effective and most profitable in my own opinion, I have been doing airdrop for months now and i have not made anything, but i am hoping i will make something from the bounty i am doing right now.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Am really surprised by this post asking which is more effective between airdrop and bounty is just like ask who have more value between a king and its subordinate
Pages:
Jump to: