Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 56. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Both campaigns are good. Meaning is to create a community and promote the effectiveness of advertising and marketing on the team's projects. Both have separate rules and characteristics. Depends on the reception and timing of each person to choose them. For me, bounty is a fun job and a way to earn a decent income for my effort.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
take a look at the allocation and revenue obtained. from there it's been shown that bounty results greater than airdrop. certainly, the grounds will be a lot of people have a bounty, including me. all of them can produce, depending on how to do it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

both are good depending on what you want, airdrop will attract a lot of people to the project helping the project build a large community, if it is a project that requires large user base, then it is good, however bounty requires people who somehow believe in the project before committing to performing task to promote the project. bounty also attracts people but not as much as in airdrop.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
I prefer AirDrop to Bounty Campaign , because :
+ I can make a good money with AirDrop Campaign . Bouty Campaign has too many participants , so the reward will be less more
+ I can save the money , if only join in AirDrop Campaign
+ AirDrop usually takes less time than Bounty Campaign
Activity: 91
Effective in terms of what bro? in terms of profits? If it is then I would say you should pick bounty, as it has high bounty allocation as opposed to airdrops. Also there are more scams with airdrops, so it is a better way to spend time with bounty.
Therefore it is a more efficient way to join bounty in terms of profits and time spent.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
I think it is necessary to participate both in Bounty-campaigns and in Airdrops.
Bounty-campaigns are stabler and sure earnings, but also Airdrops sometimes well shoot.
From Bounty I have earned about $200, and from Airdrops, a little less, about $100.
What it is better to choose - to solve to you.

you earned from bounty only $ 200, because you have a low rank on the forum, or you did not participate in the signature campaign at all. Having an account with a rank at least full member, you would earn 3-5 times more.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
You should play bounties because they are far successful as compared to airdrops. Bounties are perfect way to earn more and more coins and thus if in the later part like exchanger listing if price of the coins stays low then also you earn pretty good money.

For airdrops, you get very little tokens/coins and thus they are not worth anything. Also you are thinking that the steps to follow are easy, true, but airdrops mostly come out of the scammers. Believe me that is true, you will know if hit the bounty section.  Shocked
Activity: 335
in my opinion it would be more effective if it can follow both. It's just that I don't have much free time to be able to follow both. Good bounty or airdrops, can both generate a hefty money for additional capital investment or savings for old age.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
I think it is necessary to participate both in Bounty-campaigns and in Airdrops.
Bounty-campaigns are stabler and sure earnings, but also Airdrops sometimes well shoot.
From Bounty I have earned about $200, and from Airdrops, a little less, about $100.
What it is better to choose - to solve to you.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
That's true that bounty requires more tasks to complete than the airdrops. But, now, the rewards from bounty are more promising. There are many scam airdrops or the token from the airdrop is less worthy. I mean here that more you do, more you get the rewards. I myself think that bounty is more effective than airdrop to get the token and job.
Activity: 112
I think Bounty is more effective. After entering the 2018, I did not see any valuable airdrop projects. Many projects do not have airdrop to attract people's attention and achieve the purpose of publicity. Now the ETH gas fee is relatively high, many projects may consider that the cost will not give you tokens.
Bounty is safer and saves time than Airdrop. But sometimes Airdrop can surprise us with the coins we get. My advice is that you should try both
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
play in the bounty is required because certainly has bigger results. airdrop gives only a small part of the course and when compared to the bounty is certainly very much difference in income earned between them. Indeed the work is different but certainly the larger businesses that have had bigger results.
Activity: 322
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I think both. Bounty is safer than Airdrop. Sometimes when I join Airdrop, I take a lot of time to complete the work of the project. And finally I did not get a free coin from Airdrop
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
because bounty is the most effective way to generate more income, it's a very big task but it all pays off well, if you're happy doing a job that only gives you $ 10-30 then just do it by joining airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 112
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
If you're interested take a look at Welltrado bounty campaign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
You work for a bounty for months, but you can join hundreds of airdrops at the same time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
I prefer bounty. In my opinion, I would rather spend my time doing bounty campaigns if your problem or you have the hard time following the rules/tasks better you do the airdrop instead. That is because, I do not really like airdrops. In bounty campaigns is really hard but worth it in the end of all your effort just ensure you have the patience and determination to finished the task or else you never paid off. By the way, why there is so many topic like this ? And also, consider your capabilities to do bounties so you will not get hard time. And keep patience looking for a job in the bounty industry. Good luck in hunting. I hope the bounty industry will keep grow as the opportunity grow.
Activity: 154
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
In airdrops, there are few rules, but they often give very little reward. That is just a small amount of rewards to attract customers. The ones that really give more are rewards and rewards. Of course, the cycle will be longer and the task will be more difficult. But good projects are often worthwhile.
Activity: 70
More effective of course bounty. But if you equate "time spent"and " scams". I think they will be equal. But still have a bounty of one-off payments anymore.
Activity: 117
Bounty has more prize than airdrops and a lot of Airdrops are fake or scam
Pages:
Jump to: