Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 57. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Honestly, most of the airdrops nowadays are requiring many things before you completely fulfill the form but it will only take minutes to perform, but joining bounty will took you for 2 or 3 months but the bounty rewards on joining bounty campaigns is really good and way more bountiful compared to joining airdrops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
 I can confidently tell you that campaign bounties will bring you more tokens than Airdrop.
But the completion of tasks in Bounty campaigns take a lot of time.
But Airdrop does not need much of your time and can bring good profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
You will be in a better position to answer yourself. But I will highlight some reasons for you based on Bounty benefits and airdrop benefits as well.
Most projects, don't do airdrop and as well don't have bounties. Also most quality projects do bounty campaigns and don't have airdrop. During a bounty campaign, you're in a position to study the project and decide whether you should join it or not. Most airdrops today is worthless. Bounties are better
Definitely yes bounty campaign is better than to  airdrop..for my experience ,,although both of them are risk to join because some of them ( bounty campaign)  are scam or will not pay emmediately because of some of them  ICO will not succeed to their project in that way.. but almost some of them bounty campaign were good, Aside from that bounty campaign have also good benefit to almost viewers here in forum, to know the others aspect regarding to the news in cryptocurrency,speculation of some atlcoin,regarding to their flow in market about their value and price. Smiley
Activity: 93
It is more effective to participate in the bounty, because in airdrop it is 50% you will not get paid. Because it is a referral system and not everywhere pay.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Compared to airdrops, Bounties are more effective and considerably profitable, most airdrops don't pay much some don't even pay at all, there are those coins that wil get you good returns there are those whos value are very little,  Joining airdrops takes lots of your time and the value of coins you get might not be as high, with bounties you get to chose which programs you want to be a part of, what you want to advertise, and their returns are considerably higher.
I agree with you. Airdrops are not a waste of time, but you cannot completely rely on them since they are so unpredictable to earn from. Very few airdrops turn out to be very lucrative while some of them possess some value. The rest are usually scams or bags which sit in your wallet and don't possess any value. This is why I believe that bounty campaigns are far more lucrative since majority of them tend to be profitable for the time and effort investment required(Provided you did your research before choosing the bounties) and far more effective than airdrops in this aspect.
Merit: 13
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

Bounty is more effective, but you can make fortunes as well from airdrops such as shipchain, hydro if you get enough luck or fortune to have them

Its quite difficult and hectic to run bounty programs, but you need the strenght and rigor and motivation to keep going.

Do you bounties swiftly, adjust your airdrops steadily too
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
i prefer bounty, in airdrop you will only recieve small amount 100-500 $ worth of token. Unlike the bounty it is payment that has percentage allocated into it. It will be huge or small depends on how many participants join also need the ico is successful to recieve payment.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
The time of lucrative airdrops is over, because most of them are only bounties today.

I prefer taking part in signature campaigns.
Merit: 103
Hello. In my opinion, I would rather spend my time doing bounty campaigns if your problem or you have the hard time following the rules/tasks better you do the airdrop instead. In bounty campaigns is really hard but worth it in the end of all your effort just ensure you have the patience and determination to finished the task or else you never paid off. And also, consider your capabilities to do bounties so you will not get hard time. Good luck in hunting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Who don't want airdrops? I mean that's free coins just for signing up. However, its also most of the time a scam so be careful especially when trading. Bounties like signature camapigns are great too because most of the projects are already a established and listed on exchanges. It is more secure but it would take work. I say just go for it and you join all that you can.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
I prefer Bounty at this time, because Bounty can give you more profit and if you picked right bunty program you'll get a lot of tokens. On airdrop you can't get so many token as bounty. There are a lot of people joined airdrop and it would be great if you will get 5 -8 $ Now most of the airdrop looks like a scam  and is wasting your time. 6 month ago there were some good airdrops , but anyway bounty more profitable. But you should work hard if you want to earn some tokens on bounty.
Activity: 103
I would say they are 50/50. Airdrop is easier and it takes you couple of minutes, than you should receive them in your wallet soon, but there are risks that these coins will never hit the market. With bounty usually the coins hit the market, but it requires reporting, which if you miss it, you will not get anything.        

airdrop, it's easy to get coins, but very few coins, that even if the coin goes up several times, you still get a couple of bucks

so definitely bounty!
Activity: 155
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

For me personally, I prefer to participate in bounty program rather than airdrop. Airdrop is easier to follow, with a very simple task you will get token or coin for free. However, the result of airdrop is usually smaller compared to bounty results. Especially if you have special skills, will certainly get more from bounty. Thus, in bounty results are more effective and promising than airdrop.
Activity: 87
I would say they are 50/50. Airdrop is easier and it takes you couple of minutes, than you should receive them in your wallet soon, but there are risks that these coins will never hit the market. With bounty usually the coins hit the market, but it requires reporting, which if you miss it, you will not get anything.        
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?

So you want easy money huh? That's very rare to happen. Airdrops won't guarantee you profit because majority of them are either scams or just some marketing strategy to make the project famous (hence, alloting only a small amount for everybody). Bounty campaigns, I think, are much better. Work for your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
For me bounty is best,The allocation of bounty high as compare to other sections.Bounty ids an opportunity you provide services to promote the project with quality post and get highly paid.You can learn alot in bounty to read different post and communicate with members it helps to improve your mental approach.
copper member
Activity: 210
Obviously bounties are more effective than airdrops. though Airdrops are more easy than bounty. In airdrops there are not specific rules to follow. bounty campaigns are time consuming but money you generate from that is quite high than airdrops. there are less scams in bounty than airdrops.
Activity: 294
Basically, I do bounties, if there are also airdrops, I participate in them too, since I do not know how they will show themselves, we see that there is no stability, I prefer to do both that and that)
Activity: 55
I prefer bounties they give a better prize than airdrops.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
Compared to airdrops, Bounties are more effective and considerably profitable, most airdrops don't pay much some don't even pay at all, there are those coins that wil get you good returns there are those whos value are very little,  Joining airdrops takes lots of your time and the value of coins you get might not be as high, with bounties you get to chose which programs you want to be a part of, what you want to advertise, and their returns are considerably higher.
Pages:
Jump to: